It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A calling for the Arcturians

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant

Wait, what? You saw one of them? How close were you to it? I probably would have unloaded a few clips into it if I were in your shoes. Damn, that's frightening.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NASA is ASAN

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
I've had the pleasure of meeting Pamela Anderson in a few of my "astral projections", doesn't mean it actually happened. On one occasion she had a twin sister.

Low standards?

Not now. Back in the Baywatch days.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Not now. Back in the Baywatch days.

Ahh, touchez kind sir. With that said:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00e1a2fd43c8.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Not sure what this clip means but if its something negative, doenst change my life or anything I've gone through, nor my family, my sons. Just so you know.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NASA is ASAN

Wait, what? You saw one of them? How close were you to it? I probably would have unloaded a few clips into it if I were in your shoes. Damn, that's frightening.

I aint taking the fking piss* Im sorry for saying that but I wasn't even allowed to carry a magazine clip with blanks in. So not only were me and Gator fking scared to the sh#t! We both had empty clips, yup, that's exercise. That thing was like a massive lanky, flipping thing. It looked like dinasor legs and had some sort of armed clothing on its chest.

See the thing is where I was crouching I was looking into the field opposite where behind me that thing walked past on the other side of our basha's and I never moved so flipping quick in my life. I grabbed my mate by his neck and pulled him onto the floor and put my hand around his mouth to keep him quiet. Then we crawled over to our comrades then I called for the password then my mate didn't listen so I wacked him in the head lightly with the butt of my rifle to wake him up. Then Gator grabbed the lad's mouth to keep him quiet then we looked over and watched this massive being slowly walk about 1 metre if not less from us.

Between us and that thing was a couple of low trees and branches and I feel greatful that Gator had showed me the proper way to cover a basha with leaves and branches that this thing would have spotted us if it wasn't covered.
Makes me feel yucky, thinking about it!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Not sure what this clip means but if its something negative, doenst change my life or anything I've gone through, nor my family, my sons. Just so you know.

I thought it was pretty funny myself, even though I'm more inclined to lean into the esoteric parts of the site myself given my history and experiences.

It's just that this forum is an evidence oriented part of the site full of the more "scientific" minded individuals that frequent it. When a thread pops up that leans the other way, you gotta expect some light-hearted jabs. But, like the Arcturians, it's posted for the joy and lulz it brings so you might as well partake in them instead of taking anything seriously.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NASA is ASAN

I can only take so much news and depressing stuff, I tap in very lightly to the breaking news and other categories, having been raised on news nearly 24 hours a day by parents who still keep that channel on constantly. With the experiences and inner stuff happening its these kinds of threads and metaphysics, experiences, when people reach in, that interest me the most. The others don't realize we all go online to discover something or connect with others for different reasons and to reach different knowledge bases.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I wasn't even allowed to carry a magazine clip with blanks in. So not only were me and Gator fking scared to the sh#t! We both had empty clips... That thing was like a massive lanky, flipping thing. It looked like dinasor legs and had some sort of armed clothing on its chest.

...Then Gator grabbed the lad's mouth to keep him quiet then we looked over and watched this massive being slowly walk about 1 metre if not less from us...

...Makes me feel yucky, thinking about it!

Holy crap, what an encounter!!! There are only a few things in this life I'm afraid of. One of them is heights/falling. Another is food poisoning from old food. The other thing, is those damned reptiles: snakes, alligators, dinosaurs, iguanas... whatever (except turtles, aww, they're cute). If I came 1 meter from a 9 foot humanoid reptile, I don't know how I'd stop myself from going into a bowel/bladder emptying rage.

That's of course if he spotted me. I'd keep my damned mouth shut if I thought there was a way to get out of there.

Please tell me you all had at least knives on you.

I can only take so much news and depressing stuff, I tap in very lightly to the breaking news and other categories, having been raised on news nearly 24 hours a day by parents who still keep that channel on constantly. With the experiences and inner stuff happening its these kinds of threads and metaphysics, experiences, when people reach in, that interest me the most. The others don't realize we all go online to discover something or connect with others for different reasons and to reach different knowledge bases.

True, we all have different reasons for coming to this site, but don't tell me you didn't get a laugh out of that Captain Hook "WTF?!" face from the first page? I'm still chuckling over it.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Well I'm giggling over what you said about us having knives because we were issued the Bayonet 10" knife however that was locked up in our lockers 3 miles away at the barracks. The only knives we could carry were no bigger than 3 inch blades and like a twit I dropped mine early that day whilst getting my kit arranged for the night, I lost it in the field. I had no-way of defending for myself through the use of conventional weapon tech. I could only use my bare knuckles and fists.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I could only use my bare knuckles and fists.

May I never have to walk in your shoes.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I've seen whats under the matrix here too, last summer and his testimony is very real. In our case there were quite a few out back, and this red reflective sticker on a boot that was striding by directly in front of us made this 9 feet, lurching forward gaited man/creature/reptilian pop right out and then the movements in the back. Twice in July last year this happened, once with two others, and once alone. This is there monitoring team, and basically we are coded in our brains in such a way that they can interfere with the signal, we truly are not seeing what is here and what is around us, they are "phasing" and for example, grey ets, reptilians can basically erect an entire lab in your room, offset from your 3d, its like they're inbetween one plane to the next, stealthed. Only in their form, as opposed to trandiminsional, you can feel and experience any medical they are doing and yet walk through their buildings that are phased.

Also,if you are feeling monitored and look into a space and see a flash downwards at a height of about 9 feet, as if down a vizer, or even 7 feet , this technology is used on both sides, and is either a flash of orange or a flash of white, this is also a stealthing technology, I've seen it used as if they thought I detected them and yet had not until the flash, but the white flash that a contact at just over 7 feet tall who was guarding the female technician doing a medical procedure, he allowed me to see him, half materialized, could make out his entire being, when this light white flash occurred.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I've starred that comment of yours as I really do hope that you do not have to walk in my shoes. You may feel that what I experienced that night was the only night, well it wasn't compared to actually waking up with that same being infront of your bunker bed would be enough to scare anybody. And it was as clear as day so I got every bit of detail on it.

I did think about turning right to my locker to reach over but had this horrible feeling that it was watching my every move. However it was starring right passed me though I wouldn't have even had the time to open the padlock up and get my phone out for a picture.

I was tempted to get a snap picture of it but I don't think i'd personally be sat here right now as i'd most likely be bait. Maybe that's what this thing was doing, purely observing and I didn't give in to fear and when back to sleep after starring eachother out for nearly five minutes.

Most people would scream, perhaps. Not me, I knew it was an E.T and I wasn't going to give into fear, not a chance!

And the freakest thing about it, I could just vagely see-through it! Like looking at your hand but actually been able to see through only slightly. And all around its body it had this very strange aura that when you look at yourself or another person you see an outline to a person. This thing didn't have an outline and was not and definately NOT a materilistic being like humans.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
^^ For both you guys, so what is it you actually think was there? A tiny grey with brain warping holographic technology? Or an actual giant reptilian hominid with cloaking technology?

I gotta shake my head at this stuff... I could honestly say I'd live my life happiest if I never, ever, ever, ever had a close encounter with one of these things. Unless of course they were SUPER friendly and just wanted to like play video games and shoot the sh!t and drink beer. I'd be OK with one of those guys, but not a god damned armored, stalking, angry looking giant.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Reptilians are controling earth, they are farming this planet. There are greys that are working in conjunction with them, zetans and others, some of the greys are working with the Federation and others I believe are independents. What you see for Egyptian heiroglyphs with greys and reptilians or in sumar or the ancient depictions are very very real. They left us a big message. The bloodlines are the annanui, or the hybrids, they control, in other words were put over our heads by them. While intolerable this situation has been dealt with on many planets in many systems who have freed themselves and also, we still have the freewill to accomplish our tests or lessons when incarnating here, but these guys conduct so much negativity and harshness, murders, drugs, wars, slavery, economic scarsity, due to their control and greed, that billions starve so their attempt is to procur perpetual slaves, to do negative harvest on humans with bad karma.
ie. the soul catchers on the moon, such as John Lear speaks of.

Our job is to wake up in the system, to seek through meditation and individual spirituality (as opposed to controlling religons but if we truly are of their faiths at least to become open minded and progressive not fundamentalist or regressive, old school) and meditate and really strive to think of oneness, unity, equality and freedom, all the things. To help others, this passes the test. Its all in our Higher Selves hands and these reptliains may seem like big fish in the small pool to us, they have hijacked some of the boradcast in for us for this holographic universe school, but they are less important than we realize, as its about perfecting us and if we are love and light and even to them love and light, but keep striving for an end to all this control and slavery and equality, freedom from unantural banks and realtors, and strive for peace, we win anyway and darkness cannot touch light.

Period. Period. Period. No exception. Darkness has no power over light and the biggest fish in this Universe/School is not = to Higher Self and the Beyond/Heavenly Realms of Progression.

We will succeed in progressing. We will be free.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I appreciate the response, I truly do. From reading reports and close encounters (and especially) from both of you, I will take the leap of faith that reptilians do exist, even though it scares the sh!t out of me.

On the other hand, claiming they have control of the Earth's governmental powers, I gotta kind of take a step back from that. Not saying it isn't true, it just doesn't resonate with me (yet?). I humbly respect your opinion on the matter though as I'm sure you respect mine.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

The Royal Family, The Rothchild's, Rockefellers, Bush, etc etc, I don't know if you have energy recogniiton, insight, but you can take a pic and I will link one and reach into the flow with your mind, its akin to saying with your hand reach into a river and feel the current, recognize them, who are they, see them, who are they? In time doing this you will see.

poponthepop.com...

We're all differnt in source, we're all cosmos and our souls are diff species, thats one thing, but those who are in controlling bloodline families are very controlled elect few, they are often dracos.

The human race dna was really downgraded at their direction. But they're not winning this one.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

The Royal Family, The Rothchild's, Rockefellers, Bush, etc etc, I don't know if you have energy recogniiton, insight, but you can take a pic and I will link one and reach into the flow with your mind, its akin to saying with your hand reach into a river and feel the current, recognize them, who are they, see them, who are they? In time doing this you will see.

poponthepop.com...

I just don't feel the "draconian" presence when I look at these people. I just see greedy humans in control. Maybe in time I'll develop the senses necessary, but as of right now I just don't know.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I have a strong energy recongition, and before I was encouraged by a walk in friend to do some excercises with my insight, I was feeling like I was almost knocked out of my chair by the energy, and had a really odd experience too, at the school with a pic of the queen on the wall, and a sense of danger coming from behind me and that I was on guard duty to protect the children, and then I turned around and saw the pic.

Its not something you can develop overnight, and if you havnt had lots of phone calls who you knew and were 100% right, or mostly right when you reached for the phone, or knew someone was online, knew you had an email for such and such person, there are methods of developing it, doing third eye meditations, chakra meditaitons, just practicing with nature, like putting an apple slice outside and try connecting to the bees, wasps and insects, try to rescue an insect trapped in your house without a bucket, just by reaching into the energy and picturing the safe exit, at your side, things like that.

It grows, its in everyone. Sungazing, blinking into the sun then closing your eyes, if you can do it through the leaves of a tree so its filtered, its very gentle that way. And its more blinking with eyes watering than staring, but the colors are like chakra colors and coding. Today I saw psycholdelic colors and like tiny reduced maps of the world flickering quickly with glowing rods and it codes us, its connections to our Higher Self, the broadcast in for the hologram or in a sense, et phone home. lol. Also, sungazing increases your pineal gland.

When I was pushed into (encouraged lol) seeing more, by this friend, I would panic, it was very stressful, and I should do this more but I panicked, and just as I was saying, no, I dont see it, no, suddenly I saw very clearly "it". And this pushed it onto antoher level for that kind of thing was no longer a panic session. I need to do this more. You can take any pic, like pictures of lapland , thats kind of a special area, lakes in South America, volcanoes, stonehedge, areas of leylines, mount shasta, a city, its almost akin to remote viewing so you can also maybe read up on the procedure, but its not rigid, its more intuitive and flexible.

That pic I showed you is one that nearly knocks me off my chair, and I see clearly who he is.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I am familiar with most of what you talk about, but I appreciate the added depth. I will keep this all in mind and I really need to practice more. Thanks for the reminder.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join