It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction and Inquiry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I have been reading this website for several months with interest. Some of the content I have read is interesting, some scary, some disturbing and some downright ridiculous, but for the most part the people on here appear to be intelligent, polite, curious individuals. I considered joining several times but never did it, because there wasn't much for me to provide an opinion on, considering that I live in South Australia, far away from the worlds events and I had not had any unusual experiences. Until now anyway.

For the last month I have gone outside every night and looked at the sky, both to check for abnormal objects and because the sky, especially here, is beautiful. Tonight however I saw something, it's been reported quite often actually.

I'll tell a story, I suppose, because I want to know what it was. I can't post this in the proper forum because I don't have twenty posts and I don't like spamming threads I'm not really interested in to get the twenty.

For the last two weeks, I have noticed a bright light in a specific area of the sky, always in the same spot. Not every night, perhaps every two or three. I thought it was a planet, and that it vanishing could be explained by something that I am unaware of. In hindsight I realise that it actually vanished at about 9:30pm every night, if I checked the sky after then it wasn't there. I walk my dog at night sometimes and I did notice that it was flickering on the 2nd of July. That in itself was odd. It was gone later that night, just vanished.

Anyway, tonight (7th) I went outside, and it was there as usual, sitting there, looking like a planet, I didn't pay much attention as I thought it was normal. I went outsidee later on at about 9:30pm and then I saw it, this "planet" was flashing, it went very bright, then very dim, I watched it and then noticed it was moving, it moved to the left horizontally and then I noticed that it was hovering. Then it moved, I thought it was a helicopter, but it was far too fast, the thing went right by my house and I finally saw it. A black triangle, with about 8 lights on the back of it, all different colours, flashing rapidly. It was extremely fast, much faster than any plane, and it was either flying very low, or it was gigantic. I didn't have enough time to find a camera, and I was too amazed to even think about finding one. It was gone about 30 seconds after it started moving.

I don't know if it was an ET ship or a military one, It may be miltary, as there's an air base quite close to my house, but I've never heard of a plane being disguised as a star before. If this thing is man made it's far ahead of any technology we currently use. What shocked me is that I have seen this thing multiple times, but it wasn't moving the other times. I have no doubts that it's the same thing, because this star/planet vanishes every night it appears and I saw this thing move and I saw that it was a black triangular craft.

So, any ideas? (Again, I know this isn't the right forum, but I want to put this in writing while the details are fresh.)

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
My first assumption would be that it is military in nature since the base is close by. At any rate, Welcome to ATS and I hope other members can shed a little more light on your experience. Seeing that must have been a blast!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Thanks, I also believe that it is a military plane, certainly not a normal one though, looks like it may have been used to spy on something. It was an amazing sight though.

It's funny, because my mother mentioned seeing a hovering, glowing black triangle three years ago in the same area. She saw this one as well but seemed to want to forget seeing it.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome.

join