It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your theory, of the soul/energy after your last breath?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I believe we all have a soul, and as we age we are introduced to our inner demons which attach themselves to us. Oftentimes a symbiosis occurs.

For a long time humans have been cut-off from the Source, cut off from God. There was a time when God/Gods were active in Man's existence, then suddenly we were on our own.

I believe we have been shielded somehow. Here on Earth our messages are not getting out and our Source cannot hear us. The first to walk on the moon can attest to regaining this inner awareness. I think slowly this barrier, this shield will give way, either by Nature or Man's doing. This will be about the time when everyone will hear the truth.

We are hearing the truth now everyday as the walls are becoming thinner and thinner each day.

I also think if you hear the word "Harvest" turn and head the other direction. Seriously, if anyone is harvesting souls do not kid yourself as to the meaning of a "Harvest".

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I personally believe our goal on Earth is to learn empathy for others. Once we learn this, learn the true value of life, our souls can move on to a different plane.

Sometimes I question if there is or is not an afterlife. I just believe so strongly that there has to be. Otherwise what is the point? Were like rats in a maze in our "human" bodies. If we die, and thats it, then there really is no point to living at all. That thought really scares the crap out of me. So perhaps that is why I choose to believe in life after death. But I have also read so many NDE stories, and they are all so similar in nature, that there must be something to them.

<< 1   >>

join