It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Cigar Shaped Metallic UFO Spotted Over UK June 2010

page: 1
21
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Cigar Shaped Metallic UFO Filmed Over UK June 2010 Video

Source
I have no idea what this is any thoughts?
Oh shame this has music on the video.



Inverted

From the original poster

I had a hunch to take my camcorder out with me which I never normally do.I caught this Infrared footage of an unusual object I noticed while observing and filming Chemtrails in the UK

Link to video without music
Without Music



Edit:Removed flipped video.


[edit on 7-7-2010 by k3rm1t]

[edit on 7-7-2010 by k3rm1t]




posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
What could that be???

Looks metallic ... reflects sunlight.

Has no wings as far as i can tell.

The object seems to be there... the focus problems indicate to me its actually there not added CG

Leaves no contrail... i wonder how big it is and how fast its going

~TR~



posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Nice find, OP.

I'll save judgment on what this may/may not be due to the overwhelming amount of people who know way more about this stuff on these forums - nifty none the less though, hopefully it'll last longer than 10 posts before being debunked :p

S+F

- Fry



posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by k3rm1t
 


Nice footage! Certainly seems like an unusual object!

Just wondered if you knew where this footage was filmed as I notice you're from Blackpool and i'm just up the road in St Annes!


[edit on 7-7-2010 by Jimbowsk]



posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
an upside down video of a Chinese lantern

doesn't look like a craft



posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk
 

Not sure where it was filmed and yeh I am from Blackpool done a bit of work in St Annes



posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
why would anybody have a production company listed...and a horrible soundtrack, if this was a real UFO...sorry but you lost me with just those 2 things.



posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx
 


that was reposted by someone else I have added a link to the video that the original poster/Filmer without the music.



posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
an upside down video of a Chinese lantern


My thoughts exactly. Flip the image.

Chinese lantern rising into the air - final video is inverted and played in reverse.



posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I would say it is a metallic colored balloon, but either the wind at that height is over 200 to 600 mph or it is a very fast flying object with no wings.

Nice find. S&F.



posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
an upside down video of a Chinese lantern


My thoughts exactly. Flip the image.

Chinese lantern rising into the air - final video is inverted and played in reverse.


If it was turned upside down and filmed then it would not be raising up in the air (which I believe it is not). It would be descending down. The clouds clearly show it moving horizontal to them as it passes through them. If it was just floating up it would have disappeared into them.



posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion
 


I really want to know how you guys work our your speeds is it just think of a number and hope nobody asks!

How can you possibly work that out



posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conclusion
If it was turned upside down and filmed then it would not be raising up in the air (which I believe it is not). It would be descending down. The clouds clearly show it moving horizontal to them as it passes through them. If it was just floating up it would have disappeared into them.


I don't really understand what you're saying there.

The video itself is inverted and played in reverse.

Flip it and play it backwards and you will see what I mean.

It's a Chinese lantern rising upwards like they do.

Here's a screen shot flipped the right way up.




posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion
 


[SNIP] The object is moving to the side of where the shiny part is, not the opposite way. People like you make my guts hurt.

If you were to be zoomed out the whole video. You would clearly be able to see the object moving horizontally not vertically.

Also if you were to pause the video right at the start when he is zoomed out, Tilt your head and look at it like you are saying. and just think logically for 1 minute. The light part would be at the TOP, with the object going DOWN.

Inverted or not, flipped or not. whatever way you look at it, the object is moving to the direction of where the shiny party is...so no way in hell would that be a Chinese lantern.... Apparently everything now is getting called a Chinese lantern.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by YouCanCallMeKM]

Mod Edit: Removed personal insult.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Gemwolf]



posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouCanCallMeKM
reply to post by torsion
 


[SNIP] The object is moving to the side of where the shiny part is, not the opposite way. People like you make my guts hurt.

If you were to be zoomed out the whole video. You would clearly be able to see the object moving horizontally not vertically.

Also if you were to pause the video right at the start when he is zoomed out, Tilt your head and look at it like you are saying. and just think logically for 1 minute. The light part would be at the TOP, with the object going DOWN.

Inverted or not, flipped or not. whatever way you look at it, the object is moving to the direction of where the shiny party is...so no way in hell would that be a Chinese lantern.... Apparently everything now is getting called a Chinese lantern.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by YouCanCallMeKM]


You're supposed to deny ignorance here on ATS, not show it, Youcan!

Do you not comprehend the concept of the video being played in reverse as well as being flipped?

Try a bit harder to take things in and understand what you are reading before you make insulting and incompetent replies!

And no, everything isn't being called a Chinese lantern. Only Chinese lanterns are.

Mod Edit: Removed quoted insult.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Gemwolf]



posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion
 


I'm not sure if you checked the original posted video by evpman or not, but there is sound to the video as well. Of course, this could have been added at any time after the original was made, and as you said "turned upside down and reversed"...but to be fair, there is more evidence suggesting it's playing in normal than your claim.

To be fair, what you've done is exactly what countless hoaxers have done in the past - take something and twist it to your point. Nothing on this video that I've seen suggest that it is being played in reverse, upside down, sideways, etc.

Also, Chinese Lanterns? Really? Couldn't it have been something other than a Chinese Lantern for once?

- Fry



posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008
 


I use to be in the Air Force and I have observed a lot of flying aircraft. I know it is not a precise science just looking and saying how fast something goes, but after a while you get to be pretty good at guessing. Yeah I wish I was there first hand to observe it, but with the movement speed of the camera and how fast it is moving past the clouds the numbers I gave I feel are relatively conservative.

My answer may not be good enough for you, but I am not trying to convince you of anything. Simply giving my opinion.



posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion
 


What I am saying is that if the camera was flipped and turned upside down the object would be moving at an exact reverse angle as it is moving now. It is moving horizontal. The cloud structure is horizontal. At least that is my opinion.



posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion
 


No. Hold on. I retract my statement. I see what you are saying now.

My bad.



posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conclusion
I would say it is a metallic colored balloon, but either the wind at that height is over 200 to 600 mph or it is a very fast flying object with no wings.

Nice find. S&F.


How do you figure? You don't know the size or distance, and there's no frame of reference by which to gauge relative speed if you did.


Looking at it upside down I can see what Torsion is saying, and it fits.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by draknoir2]



new topics

top topics



 
21
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join