It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove Prostitutes of Molech and Ashtoreth (Isis/ Venus) 'No-one sees me.' - video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
This video is interesting...

I am not understanding it...

It is so peculiar it might almost be art...

If I even understood why the crows are cawing when they do, that would be good.

I quite like it, though. It's like a restful children's show.

If any of you folks have insight into this video, don't hesitate to share it.
To aid in interpretation, here are the notes that accompany the video...

"'No-one sees me.' Bohemian Grove Prostitutes of Molech and Ashtoreth (Isis/ Venus)
"Bohemian Grove is a 2,700-acre (1,100 ha) campground located at 20601 Bohemian Avenue, in Monte Rio, California, belonging to a private San Francisco-based men's art club known as the Bohemian Club. In mid-July each year, Bohemian Grove hosts a three-week encampment of some of the most powerful men in the world." From Wikipedia......
Leviticus 20:5 (New International Version - UK) 5 I will set my face against that man and his family and will cut off from their people both him and all who follow him in prostituting themselves to Molech....1 Kings 11:33 (Darby Translation) 33because they have forsaken me, and have worshipped Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, Chemosh the god of the Moabites, and Milcom the god of the children of Ammon, and have not walked in my ways, to do that which is right in my sight, and my statutes and mine ordinances, as David his father. ...2 Kings 23:13 (New International Version - UK) 13 The king also desecrated the high places that were east of Jerusalem on the south of the Hill of Corruption— the ones Solomon king of Israel had built for Ashtoreth the vile goddess of the Sidonians, for Chemosh the vile god of Moab, and for Molech the detestable god of the people of Ammon.. ...Jeremiah 32:35 (Darby Translation) 35and they have built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause to pass through [the fire] their sons and their daughters unto Molech: which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin. ....Hosea 4:13-14 (New International Version - UK) 13 They sacrifice on the mountaintops and burn offerings on the hills, under oak, poplar and terebinth, where the shade is pleasant. Therefore your daughters turn to prostitution and your daughters-in-law to adultery. 14I will not punish your daughters when they turn to prostitution, nor your daughters-in-law when they commit adultery, because the men themselves consort with harlots and sacrifice with shrine-prostitutes— a people without understanding will come to ruin! .... Isaiah 47:10-15 (New International Version - UK)10 You have trusted in your wickedness and have said, 'No-one sees me.' Your wisdom and knowledge mislead you when you say to yourself,'I am, and there is none besides me.' 11 Disaster will come upon you, and you will not know how to conjure it away. A calamity will fall upon you that you cannot ward off with a ransom; a catastrophe you cannot foresee will suddenly come upon you. 12Keep on, then, with your magic spells and with your many sorceries, which you have laboured at since childhood. Perhaps you will succeed, perhaps you will cause terror. 13 All the counsel you have received has only worn you out! Let your astrologers come forward, those stargazers who make predictions month by month, let them save you from what is coming upon you. 14 Surely they are like stubble; the fire will burn them up. They cannot even save themselves from the power of the flame. Here are no coals to warm anyone; here is no fire to sit by. 15 That is all they can do for you— these you have laboured with and trafficked with since childhood. Each of them goes on in his error; there is not one that can save you. ........................Ephesians 5:6-9 ........"Moloch, Molech, Molekh, Molek, or Moloc,....... Ashtoreth, sexual, Ashtoreth Moon Greek Astarte.......Owl, Bull,Oak,Redwood trees,redwood forest,orgy,Satanism,666, Tony Blair,Skull and Bones,Druid, SMOM,elite,Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth,Diana, Artemis, Aphrodite ,Venus, Athena,Athene,dignitaries,Shakespeare A Midsummer Night's Dream: "Weaving Spiders Come Not Here",Walter Cronkite,,Zionist, Jesuits,blood-drinking ,shape-shifting lizards, python, shape shifter,cobra,wadjet, Horus,Eye of Ra ,Wedjat, All Seeing Eye,Gaia,sun,moon,stars, Hecate,Demeter,Akkadian/Babylonian,Tammuz,Ishtar, ishtarishtu,Akkadian ,Venus,Queen of the Universe ,Shamash,Sin,Osiris,dog star Sothis, Sirius,Isis, Egyptian Aset, Eset,mystery cults,Romans ,Zeus,Cupid,Jupiter,Vulcan,Juno,orion,pleiades,Kali ,Kala,NWO, New World Order,Bilderberg,CFR,,globalisation ,Globalization, rich, powerful,Kissinger,international bankers ,Rothschilds , UN,hypnotism Kabbalah 11 33 2012 322 SS Nazi knowing Illuminati NWO Masonic Cabalistic satanism magic magick Mystery Religions Babylon Freemasons Craft Force Elite rituals,Eyes Wide Shut, Prophecies, Illuminati Luciferian Light ,nuevo orden mundial nouvel ordre mondial Deutungen Neue Weltordnung Illuminati nieuwe wereldorde Blavatsky Sinnessteuerung mason Freemason, Freimaurer Maurer Illuminati's ,IMF, nuovo ordine mondiale,Occult, This is Chaos Butterfly 8.Thank you."

Here is ChaosButterfly8's youtube channel from whence the video emanates...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

it would appear the video has some spam
techniques used in it. The use of key words
next to the bottom is used to generate traffic
from search engines. Therefore it shows it's
real intent.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

real intent.

That's ashame too because I was hoping for some real conspiracy.
Whenever I see a video with 1000's of keywords conspicuously placed beneath the description to invoke searches, I get turned off.

Good call, boondock-saint.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
That is one hell of a weird video.

It's been made on XtraNormal, a site that lets anyone make thier own video:

Xtra Normal

So no conspiracy here, except someone trying to get lots of hits on youtbe with a video that makes no sense.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
what bull crap.

simply Laughable. Most likely some 13 year old kid, who doesnt really understand the words or references he is making in the video.

If i was going to make a coded video or whatever, i would not use such a crappy animator. I would go all out, blockbuster style effects, with backwards music and explosions, and gunfights........

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
that first one was trippy.

just because i don't like to hear that mechanical voice - it sucks - why can't it put the accents and pauses where they go?

and i'm thinking, who is this person supposed to be? the queen?
that's trippy, too.

the bible quoting takes the cake.

but i still didn't know what the point was or why the point.

i watched the start of this one:

i couldn't take too much of that one, either, but i did last long enough to have an idea of what this person's channel is about.

i think it is just cgi bible-thumping. the presence of the keywords, as mentioned, makes it more likely, imo. plus the fact that the clips are mostly all bible reading.

that is REALLY sick!
hearing that religious stuff being droned on and on, in that voice, makes me want to run screaming into the woods with my hands in the air!

how do you find this stuff, nine-eyed-eel?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Oh man, in this one ChaosButterfly8 links the dead singer Falco with the Egyptian falcon god Horus and Masonic human blood sacrifices to demons for wealth and fame...referencing Jachin and Boaz...

It's oddly disturbing watching the little QE2 bot doing dance moves..."Do I have to die in order to live?"...

I remember when this song first came out...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

real intent.

and what intent would that be? Common sense tells me that if you make a video that you want to have seen by as many as possible, you would use key words and phrases in order to generate traffic and get your video seen. Otherwise what would be the point?

I just think it is one religious person who has found a way new way to preach. Nothing more, nothing less.

top topics

join