It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ats ready to take over?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I come with the idea that with al the people here and there idea's, nowledge, expertise. We could be the NWO New World Order. Ther are so many people here that have the best idea's to rule the world, we could offer solutions for the most problems on earth. It is only a matter of time. You, you and yes you to. The world could live in peace, harmony and love. We could deliver the solutions for the problems. There are many pro's here. Are YOU ready to give it a try. Than give it a try my ATS friends ??? How see you ATS NWO??

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
what??????????????

Do you know how many people frequent the site? or how many people there are in the world?

there is no way, we at ATS have enough people and support, to outwit 6 billions people.

Nor should we attempt to.

You though make a great point you don't realize, no one hates the NWO, they just wish they were the head of it.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
How you see ATS NWO wooooah
I see ATS NWO wo wo wAAAA!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ni91ck
I come with the idea that with al the people here and there idea's, nowledge, expertise. We could be the NWO New World Order. Ther are so many people here that have the best idea's to rule the world, we could offer solutions for the most problems on earth. It is only a matter of time. You, you and yes you to. The world could live in peace, harmony and love. We could deliver the solutions for the problems. There are many pro's here. Are YOU ready to give it a try. Than give it a try my ATS friends ??? How see you ATS NWO??

ah I see the NWO hierarchy has approved a new approach.
Gaining our trust and inviting us into the fold for the riches
below. You are the 2nd one to post this idea in the last hr.

Sorry, I'm not biting

I will not sell my soul to the devil for any price no matter
how many pretty wrappers he puts on the box.

No, u keep doing what you do and we'll keep doing
what we do til Christ comes back and then we'll see
who is on the right side.

I am a Christian btw

and proud of it

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Silly, if you wanted to rule and guide the world I would have to label you as one of my respecdted foes, and I would not want to do that as I would not truly respect you.
First make your first 100 billion and give it all away in the form of land food and energy, after that we will talk.
No guarantees though.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
My meaning was to better the world, every men, woman and child as equal. And if i had the money than i give it to the world! Everybody deserve to live on a new beautiful, clean world. No rich and poor. No BP spilling oil anymore, no war, just love and peace. Everybody helps anybody. No borders at all. Ther always be rotting eggs on this world, but ther must be a sollution for it. The good will always win the battle. As i am a christian i believe in the good in everybody. People have the find it in therselve's. Sorry for my englisch but you now what i mean. Love and peace brothers and sisters.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Are we really all that power hungry? I don't seek power or control over anything, but to live in peace...knowing all the while it will never happen. So, then I move on to the hope that everything will turn out alright in the end...and it will...God promises that.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by glitchinthematrix

There is no hunger for power, but for love and peace my friend. I now GOD decides when and how.

new topics

top topics

join