It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diver 'VANISHES' in Portal to Maya Underworld (awesome video & the FIND!)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Ahh the wonderful Maya! Again archeologists find something about this culture and see how awe inspiring their empire was

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AudioGhost

Yes, this thread has opened my eyes to the Mayan world/culture. Never really paid attention/noticed before.

I want to go go down there and dig around, more so than Egypt-now.

I am glad many ATSers' like the thread. They all helped carry it to almost 200 flags!

Thanks all!

[edit on 7/11/2010 by anon72]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Wait a sec, didn't she just say "femur bones the size of a bowling ball" Wow... Were there giants before us? Or was she mentoning animal femurs? At 1.34s

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Stawl]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Stawl

LOl yes, that's what they said. However, if you read the post back on the pages of this thread, I think you will see the answer to what your seek.

Most likely they were fossilized bones-meaning they were in there longer than the humans/Mayas.

However, there are several post about Giants and directions to threads about the same.

Glad you liked the thread.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

They dived into the pools because they already knew that ancient Mayans thought that holes in the ground, be it caves or lakes, are entrances to a mythical underground world, Xi baba i think it was. So they thought there would be offerings at the bottom of these pools.

This is all spoken of in the video ...

btw, i can't find anything with the pictures of the caves that are posted in this thread-start, would be nice to have a link to those if possible, thanks

[edit on 13-7-2010 by lc1971]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by lc1971

ADDITONAL Story info & pics:
www.crystalinks.com...

No problem. I did have it on the OP but not very well expose. Enjoy.!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Well can somone tell me if this video is showing the true entry to hollow from the pole.

HOLLOW EARTH PROOF Alex Collier Lecture

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
In the third photo down, is that a hanging body??????

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

Im sorry but I can't make out your video attachments?

Are they showing up for you on the thread-on your screen?

could you repost them if I am correct.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

i now im a bit late, but very interesting thanks 4 the great thread annon72

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by scott,aussie

I was just checking over my past threads-looking for something and I saw that you replied "late".

No biggie. I am glad you liked it. Better late than never IMO.

Pretty amazing isn't it? This thread is the one that got me all interested in what went on down in Central & South America in the long ways back.

Since then there have been several other interesting finds. Especially this one and the techniques they are employing now. Look at this one and you'll see what I mean:

Unburying the Aztec (great photos)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please, let me know what you think and/or what you know. I'm interested as am sure other are as well.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
There seems to be some confusion here...

Are some of you under the impression that this person is going THROUGH this hole, into a dry cave system? That's not what's happening... the person is just rummaging around in the gravel for objects. The cave system is not connected to it.

I only mention this because at first that is totally what I thought was being presented here, a person going through the bed of the lake, into a dry cave system. It's not though.

I'm also wondering why people instantly jump to the conclusion they are finding bones of giant people... there were tusks in there, I'd bet money it's just a big animal bone, they even refer to "mega-fauna" in the video. Probably a huge cover-up though, that accidentally let the talk of a huge bone slip through.

Anyway, very cool story nonetheless. I wasn't at all trying to take away from the "coolness" of the cave find. Just thought I would straighten out what seemed to be a mix-up of the facts.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Amazing find! S & F
going to be fun researching this one...

Better late than never

edit on 27-7-2012 by Faitheliza because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Faitheliza

No, I am glad you found it. How though? Just searching?

This is probably one of my two favorite threads. Made my wife and I change plans from going to Egypt to this region.

Glad you enjoyed. have fun researching it. Let me know what you come up with.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Very fascinating. It seems myth has it's basis in reality with this case.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightwalk

That is an excellent way to put it, about this story.

Thank you.

You made me go back and watch the video again, admittedly it's been a while). STAR!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join