It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati symbol

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Well your symbol looks just about perfect except for the linear beneath it. the circle around the pyramid looks great and represents the peace sign with the three points of the pyramid

This is a good positive symbol to use I would say.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by zosomike
reply to post by bekod

To seventytwo - so you reckon posters should be 'awarded' the eye&pyramid for a particularly insightful post?
Mate, to be honest, alot of people would take huge offence at that. If you know you are 'enlightened' or have woken up - the knowledge in itself it sufficient as a 'reward'.
Even still - becoming enlightened is just the beginning and merits no reward. It sort of seems to me like "...ah good post - you're obviously awakened - have a Mars bar"

I still say a simple star to show agreement is all that's needed.

Much love...

Love is the greatest force but fear is powerful too, we all see Angels and Demons.

Those who take huge offence would be enlightened once again and they would not be offended anymore

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

much love.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostpigeon
The most salient point here is: "What does your avatar symbolize seventytwo?" Like I said, I'm not a hardcore evangelical, but it looks for all the world to me like, like . . . I dunno . . . could it be SATAN?

It's Manly P Hall
As above so below

<< 1   >>

join