It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is playing a game

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo

You can get even crazier? Oh I can't wait! Because what ATS really needs is more of your gibberish posts.

I haven't stereotyped anyone.

reply to post by Korg Trinity

I think I may be missing something because your post is just as confusing as the OP. Why does everyone insist on speaking in riddles? :shk:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

You can get even crazier? Oh I can't wait! Because what ATS really needs is more of your gibberish posts.

I think I may be missing something because your post is just as confusing as the OP. Why does everyone insist on speaking in riddles? :shk:

Riddles prevent the message from being deleted.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJBB22

Never a truer word was said!

Often a spade is a spade and in riddles this is doubly so.

Korg.

Edit to add. A move to BTS in itself has double meanins.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Korg Trinity]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Men who wish to know about the world must learn about it in its particular details.
Heraclitus

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

Never a truer word was said!

Often a spade is a spade and in riddles this is doubly so.

Korg.

Edit to add. A move to BTS in itself has double meanins.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Korg Trinity]

A tactic often applied in order to discount and trivialize the thread.

Watching them, Watching us......

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Absomundo!!

No more stars and flags either.... so won't ever be pinned to ATS banner...

Korg.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
At least "Liveforever8" got great satisfaction that this was moved here

he just messaged me to say so

Charming fellow

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventytwo

Charming fellow

It takes all sorts Seventytwo.

I guess he just doesn't get it.

Korg.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Absomundo!!

No more stars and flags either.... so won't ever be pinned to ATS banner...

Korg.

I just noticed the stars and flags had gone.

A quiet unassuming thread , ones which are not given much of a look , tend to be the most important ones.

Those who really want to see the truth will read between the lines of those who speak the truth!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Charming fellow

It takes all sorts Seventytwo.

I guess he just doesn't get it.

Korg.

Where is the open mindedness? members should not be the police or even think this way.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Charming fellow

It seems you are bending the truth Seventytwo.

You were the one who messaged me first by posting a comment on my profile page. So I responded in kind. Then you went on to call me 'liveforeverhate' - which I actually quite liked.

Charming fellow? I do try

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I didn't suggest any order of posting, I simply expressed your view.
I'm glad you like your name

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
"Be on guard and seek the one they call: The Eraser. "

The Eraser ?? (something to cover your tracks)

Eraser is a secure data removal tool for Windows. It completely removes sensitive data from your hard drive by overwriting it several times with carefully selected patterns.

sourceforge.net...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
"Be on guard and seek the one they call: The Eraser. "

The Eraser ?? (something to cover your tracks)

Eraser is a secure data removal tool for Windows. It completely removes sensitive data from your hard drive by overwriting it several times with carefully selected patterns.

sourceforge.net...

I tend to us Windowwasher or CCleaner, both go up to 38 overwrites.

The only way to be sure is to use a de-gauser. Though that kills the drive permanently.

Korg.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

I agree with you, the moving of this thread to BTS speaks volumes to me in itself.

Things I have noticed over the past two years are, the deletion of threads by a moderator who shows up on the members list as banned, when asked I was told the banned member was a different person using the same name?

The unjustified removal of several threads, often moved after just one or two replies have been made, yet other threads just get closed yet remain on the site.

Deletion of posts when the posts seem to draw attention to wrong information posted in the op.

recent post pages 1 2 3 4 always seem to have the same threads listed in them, I checked using three different browser windows on different recent post pages, which shows that the same threads are repeated on pages 2&3 while still top of page 1, never made much sense to me, like the repeating was there to attract the attention of members browsing all 4 pages.

The distancing of Simon Gray from ATS, this site was his baby, he seems to hardly visit much any more, I have U2U'd him and he does seem to be vague and different (just my opinion)

The promotion of certain threads, pushing them to the front to get members to visit them, which gives a good insight into the thoughts of what people feel, this does not happen in threads of more importance (again my opinion)

And threads asking what would you do, they always get my mind working overtime, they seem to be trying to figure out what would happen if TPTB were to do what the thread is suggesting, all to often they get their answer, because people tell them freely.

Example would be something like, what would you do if someone came to your house and tried to take your guns? then the answer is given by the members posting, so if they did turn up to take your guns, they have a good idea what to expect and would act accordingly, example, if the impression they got was say you can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead hands, then expect a armed response unit to turn up to deal with it and give you your wish so to speak.

I don't know if the owners would be aware if this was happening, I would find it hard to fathom if they didn't, but what I would say is, if they did know, then they would have to pay the piper when people did begin to fight back and those who have done anything to hurt the innocent.

Remember you don't have to pull the trigger to be guilty of Murder, you just need to be involved, I would hope the fear of allowing information to be gathered with knowledge of it being so, which leads to the hardship of any person or worse, would be enough for them to say no and then come share with the members so we could all take action to protect those who might be forced into doing something which could lead to someone being hurt.

At the end of the day, it is us who gives them the information, its how careful you are when you do share which determines what happens next, in my experience the more people who know, the safer you are.

However there will come a time when no matter who knows, they will be more than willing to shut people up, and nobody would be in a position to stop them, and they wouldn't care, because the cat will be out of the bag.

I am sure what we say on this site is watched by somebody.

If you plan on bugging out, don't share where or when or how, or anything else they could use to stop you running, in that scenario, the less people know, the more chance you have of being able to bug out.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

The only way to be sure is to use a de-gauser. Though that kills the drive permanently.

Korg.

I dont use any (just looking at the riddle). I rely on hiding my laptop (fujitsu u1010). its supposed to be the smallest available. screen flips for a touchpad.
anything good saved to SDCard with fingerprint for access.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327

Korg.

I don’t use any (just looking at the riddle). I rely on hiding my laptop (fujitsu u1010).

I just checked the specs, that's a pretty sweet device! though word of advice, remember to turn off blue tooth when you hide it lol

Seriously though, my issue is that I have quite an sizable network and data does leave a footprint, however careful you may be.

I recently undertook a cabling exercise with heavy shielded RJ45, to avoid my packets being intercepted over the airwaves.

And my router has DHCP disabled

Korg.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
they can record the radiation signature from your monitor through the walls and you to see what you are doing. so, watch out for any semi-trailers parked out front - course, only if you are really paranoid. but that probably dont work for lcd monitors? then there is the audio recording just from firing a ranging laser onto your windows and analysing the windows vibrations from your soundwaves.

go government go

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
ATS also can mean Anti-terrorism squad also.....

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Reply To Azzlin

I couldn't have said it any better myself! Bravo! right on the money.

I've noticed these issues myself, hence why I don't post much and don't log in very often.

It's the rudeness and sarcasm from the mods drunk with power and control on a board of all places, not as if it is in the real world or they are CEO of a company. Bullying online is one of the most pathetic tactics.

It's the rudeness and sarcasm and childish retorts from people who deliberately try to belittle others in order to smother and stamp out the truth.

This board like GLP is an experiment, I know who it is really run and operated by , yet I come here for tid bits of Gold now and then. You have to "Eat the meat and spit out the bones" where this site is concerned.

I feel everything I say is degraded or scoffed at, or I get flamed and acussed of trolling. It's petty and childish and done to "Divide and Conquer"

The more TRUTH that is on ATS the more those who hate it will bin it, move it, scoff at it, bully and smite it.

I would love for someone to make a board where censorship is disallowed, and truth and opinion are sought and cherished.

As for Simon Gray, people can be bought so easily these days.

As for me and mine? truth is more precious to me than anything worldly.

It is refreshing to see others are waking up and realizing that they are starting to all sound like each other in threads, realizing they are all being herded into the same place with the same opinions

[edit on 7-7-2010 by JJBB22]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join