It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/7 on the BBC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
right now on bbc radio five live they are talking about the attacks on london on 7/7..

here you can listen live:

www.bbc.co.uk...

you can mail your comments here:

[email protected]

or post memories here:

www.bbc.co.uk...

i have tried to post that my main memory was of the drills that were going on at the exact same time and in the exact same places and that there were also some stories of people being shot around london....and have been censored.

please try and get the BBC to talk about these things..they have been spreading mis-information for the last 5 years...even saying its a myth that the drills were planned at all!!!

[edit on 7-7-2010 by alienesque]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

How do you mean censored? Banned from posting comments? I haven't heard that the drills taking place that day are being denied.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Won't work mate... I've heard a few tin-foilers get through and they are mocked/rubbished/their points are not even visited.

The presenters are definitely under instructions not to enter into anything not on the strict agenda.

Definitely a waste of time trying to get the truth out on this show.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove

How do you mean censored? Banned from posting comments? I haven't heard that the drills taking place that day are being denied.

ive been banned from numerous newspapers comments pages..and the BBC refuses to post or read out such comments anymore.

any yes..the BBC now denies these drills took place...they say its a myth..simon mayo actually said that live on the radio last year when i did manage to get a mail read out (probably so he and the BBC could deny it once and for all)...he said...word for word...that its 'just a myth'..

the fact that anyone can listen to the BBC reports from 7/7 2005 were they are interviewing peter powers who organized the drills doesnt seem to bother them..as long as the majority is told its a myth they wont look for themselves.

the BBC is controlled...that one fact actually scares me more than anything as most people in GB think its the most free and honest media outlet in the world..

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Get real, no British news organisation is going to start floating around conspiracies about 7/7. Not when those affected by the bombs will be listening. The evidence of it being an inside job is weaker than that for 9/11. It's hardly surprising that we had muslims in this country wanting to blow up trains and busses, it was inevitable in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Get real, no British news organisation is going to start floating around conspiracies about 7/7. Not when those affected by the bombs will be listening. The evidence of it being an inside job is weaker than that for 9/11. It's hardly surprising that we had muslims in this country wanting to blow up trains and busses, it was inevitable in my opinion.

can you tell us whats 'theoretical'' about there being drills planned for the same day as the real attacks happened or that the BBC now claims these stories are just myths?

look..its a fact that drills were planned and its a fact that the BBC now claims no drills were planned....its a FACT that they are lying about this....doesnt that make you even slightly suspicious?

your post also seems to imply the victims families dont deserve to learn the truth.

very odd indeed..

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Hope this helps...

From the Youtube Text...

Live ITV News interview with Peter Power, the Managing Director of Crisis Management firm Visor Consultants who was 'actually running an exercise... based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations that happened'.

Recorded at 8:20pm on the evening of the London Bombings.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BarneyRubble

Hope this helps...

From the Youtube Text...

Live ITV News interview with Peter Power, the Managing Director of Crisis Management firm Visor Consultants who was 'actually running an exercise... based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations that happened'.

Recorded at 8:20pm on the evening of the London Bombings.

yes..and he did an interview on the BBC too..you can also listen to that on youtube.

the BBC now however claims to know nothing of such things and that its all a myth...

there were also live stories on that day that certain people had been shot dead by the police...that is also totally 'forgotten'..

anyone who doesnt find that suspicious is..well...brainwashed.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I certainly can not reminder any stories going around London during these attacks that people had been shot and I was in London that day. Of course the fact there were exercises on the day of the attacks should excite our vigilance, but we should not be blinded to this fact.

And we should challenge our Government to ensure that the truth is found out, but if any Government wants to hid the truth, ultimately it does have the best organisation and power to do so.

Does the OP have any evidence that can be cited about the shooting?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Regarding Peter Power; when he says they were 'running an exorcise' I understand that it was him and a few other consultants in a room somewhere in London theoretically going through this sequence of events. There was no-one on the ground physically acting this exorcise out.

Although he did change his story at a later point so anything he says has to be questioned.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP
I certainly can not reminder any stories going around London during these attacks that people had been shot and I was in London that day. Of course the fact there were exercises on the day of the attacks should excite our vigilance, but we should not be blinded to this fact.

And we should challenge our Government to ensure that the truth is found out, but if any Government wants to hid the truth, ultimately it does have the best organisation and power to do so.

i remember the reports clearly on the news that day that some people had been shot...i havnt looked since for any proof of this as i have had no need..i know what i heard..

ill have a look around though and see if anyone got a recording of the news reports or something.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

Regarding Peter Power; when he says they were 'running an exorcise' I understand that it was him and a few other consultants in a room somewhere in London theoretically going through this sequence of events. There was no-one on the ground physically acting this exorcise out.

Although he did change his story at a later point so anything he says has to be questioned.

wrong:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
some very wealthy and powerful people want this to go away...this is not a movie script. this sounds like the kind of "not-discussed-in-the-media" type of crap we have here across the pond. good luck to you for trying to keep the record straight.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP

www.nzherald.co.nz...

www.911forum.org.uk...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I don't think so...

In short, our exercise (which involved just a few people as crisis managers actually responding to a simulated series of activities involving, on paper, 1000 staff)... - www.julyseventh.co.uk...

I think his original comments were misleading/ interpreted wrongly. But like I said, his story in an interesting on well worthy of examination.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
What happened to BBC's impartiality? I thought it was an obligation on their part. They have a duty to license fee payers to TELL THE WHOLE TRUTH.

We need hard evidence that there was a drill and that the BBC are covering it up, and the BBC need to be held accountable. Otherwise they are yet another corporation just screwing us all.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
What happened to BBC's impartiality? I thought it was an obligation on their part. They have a duty to license fee payers to TELL THE WHOLE TRUTH.

We need hard evidence that there was a drill and that the BBC are covering it up, and the BBC need to be held accountable. Otherwise they are yet another corporation just screwing us all.

i heard simon mayo of radio 5live say..live on air..that its a myth that drills were taking place on that same day..and that the drills actually took place a few months earlier/later (i cant remember which).

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque

i heard simon mayo of radio 5live say..live on air..that its a myth that drills were taking place on that same day..and that the drills actually took place a few months earlier/later (i cant remember which).

An odd thing for Mayo to say, because it was his own radio station, BBC Radio5 Live, that originally broke the story in an interview with Peter Power on the afternoon of 7/7.

A clip of that interview can be heard here www.prisonplanet.com...

It's pathetic that the BBC is calling this a 'myth' when it was they who first broadcast the details, straight from the man who organised the drill!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by winston_jones

Originally posted by alienesque

An odd thing for Mayo to say, because it was his own radio station, BBC Radio5 Live, that originally broke the story in an interview with Peter Power on the afternoon of 7/7.

A clip of that interview can be heard here www.prisonplanet.com...

It's pathetic that the BBC is calling this a 'myth' when it was they who first broadcast the details, straight from the man who organised the drill!

i know..and im furious at myself for not downloading the podcast while i could..they only keep them on their site for 7 days and it has gone now...he was interviewing a met police chief who had quit when he was obviously inundated with emails pertaining to the drills...it was then that he said it was all just a myth...

i was totally shocked as mayo always came across as one of the decent people at the BBC..trustworthy etc...and to hear him lie like that really took any last vestiges of trust i had in the BBC.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
i was working that day.i too rmember hearing reports on the radio of police shootings.soon sfter there was nothing said of it again.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join