It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let me introduce myself.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I am unfortunately a pretty average everyday man. Most assuredly I have an interest in conspiracies. My personal motivations and biases have like you lead me in directions and thinking processes that no one else would naturally go. I am a veteran have an MBA and am self employed. My life in itself came from somewhat unusual and humble beginnings which has left me with unanswered questions, which as I have gotten older lead me to be more suspicious, yet disciplined in my personal views. I am extremely pleased to find exceptional thinking and insight as I have on occasion crossed path with those with gifts that are amazing.

For whatever its worth I am at odds with many from the conservative right on fiscal issues, but am somewhat in line with them on my beliefs about an omnipotent omnipresent God. There is a lot going on in our world that suggests with little or no knowledge that the world is moving rapidly to a climatic change either by natural causes or by God as is suggested by world population, the increase in technology and the dangerous effects of natural disasters.

I personally have had interests in the JFK assassination (although this seems to be less relevant than ever), 911 conspiracies, end time scenarios and the rapidly changing technologies. Much of what we learn is Fool's Gold but by discerning facts and questions give us the hope of finding real answers and meaning to the questions concerning our world and its future.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Good intro, welcome to ATS!

click here for a good place to start

I don't think JFK is irrelevant, most people believe there is a conspiracy, but it perhaps it will never be solved...so they've moved on

join