It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Political Secracy: TimeLine of Legislative Entrapment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I just drafted my next thread for publication today, and after reading it to my wife she demanded that I refrain from posting it. I can see her point but the other side of the coin tells me my principles , governed by good will, mandate that the information within the topic I've drafted get published,

because it will wake someone that needs to be woke up...

because it will save a life...

because it will represent the next Paul Revere... in that it will create the full circle, that binds all the smaller circles that ATS talks about - over and over again it seems sometimes... The Conspiracy theory, that binds all other Conspiracies...

A pretty straight forward exposition... complete with the gorey details too.

but also...

Because it will show the ones responsible who I already know are monitoring ATS that I'm onto them and that that post is the salt thrown into thier eye, so to speak...

I must remain unfettered just awhile longer... anyone care to fly the kite that Franklin flew his key upon? U2U me, and let me know your intentions, and I'll give you the thunder my enlightenment will create!

Here's a hint... this thread is it's poinant precursor! U2U me!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
thanks for the kudios endisnighe.

While I do realise there are more advanced things folks can learn on this topic all the same it still never ceases to dishearten you.

Now that Wikileaks has revealed that the US did in fact catch up with Assange to the point to where all that he released was a bunch of papers revealing how the united states is actually providing the funding for the terrorists we're fighting - showing complicity against one of our supposed allies, instead of the world shaking damging stuff... I guess that ATS will have to go back to brain storming the truth instead of someone actually providing the actual documented proof...

*sigh*

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I did not see the 13th Amendment in your OP.

I believe that many do not realize the huge error made when that amendment was written.

If it was to remove slavery, why not just write, henceforth all slavery and indentured servitude is hereby outlawed in any shape or form.

But no, here is how they wrote it.

Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Section 2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

So, am I to understand that everyone in the United States has been convicted of a crime at childbirth?

What I am referring to here is the legal definition of indentured servitude.

INVOLUNTARY SERVITUDE & PEONAGE

A condition of compulsory service or labor performed by one person, against his will, for the benefit of another person due to force, threats, intimidation or other similar means of coercion and compulsion directed against him.

In considering whether service or labor was performed by someone against his will or involuntarily, it makes no difference that the person may have initially agreed, voluntarily, to render the service or perform the work. If a person willingly begins work but later desires to withdraw and is then forced to remain and perform work against his will, his service becomes involuntary. Also, whether a person is paid a salary or a wage is not determinative of the question as to whether that person has been held in involuntary servitude. In other words, if a person is forced to labor against his will, his service is involuntary even though he is paid for his work.

However, it is necessary to prove that the person knowingly and willfully took action, by way of force, threats, intimidation or other form of coercion, causing the victim to reasonably believe that he had no way to avoid continued service, that he was confronted by the existence of a superior and overpowering authority, constantly threatening to the extent that his will was completely subjugated.

Title 18, U.S.C., Sec. 1584, makes it a Federal crime or offense for anyone to willfully hold another person in involuntary servitude.

A person can be found guilty of that offense only if all of the following facts are proved beyond a reasonable doubt:

First: That the person held the victim in a condition of 'involuntary servitude';

Second: That such holding was for a 'term,'; and

Third: That the person acted knowingly and willfully.

It must be shown that a person held to involuntary servitude was so held for a 'term.' It is not necessary, however, that any specific period of time be proved so long as the 'term' of the involuntary service was not wholly insubstantial or insignificant.

Title 18, U.S.C., Sec. 1581(a) is the peonage law cited in the indictment.

The specific facts which must be proved beyond a reasonable doubt in order to establish the offense of peonage include each and all of the three specific factual elements constituting involuntary servitude as previously stated and explained in these instructions, plus a fourth specific fact; namely, that the involuntary servitude was compelled by the person in order to satisfy a real or imagined debt regardless of amount.

I wrote a thread on this here-Legal Slavery, right here in the United States of Hypocricy!

So, if you read through the definition of indentured servitude and replace the person committing the crime with the government, you would have every single necessary component of indentured servitude.

Pretty straight forward huh?

<< 1   >>

join