It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Differnce between pararell universe and dimensions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Hiya all

Wondering if anyone could help? i have read threads before talking about pararell (spelling?) universes and how there could be two planes reaching the same part of a area in a parrarell universe but they wont hit each other. Whats the difference between that and a pararell dimension?

i hope my question makes sense

Rynaldo

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
ermm....

are you good with computers?

ok, let's say you have a 40 gigabyte hard drive, you partition it to have 2 20gb dual booting winxps, you can the have same files and folders on both partitions, but they will never conflict with each other! the way you can change the partition is the restart, ie to die, and wake up in another dimension, you don't see the other partition-dimension, but it's there!, and sometimes you can access it! ie the philadelphia experiment

the only difference is the first partition is drive C the other is Drive D, there is probably something like that in the universe too

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
You cant see the other plane nor can you feel it. It just there. A different dimension is like a replica of the world but in a different zone.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
You cant see the other plane nor can you feel it. It just there. A different dimension is like a replica of the world but in a different zone.

Do you mean like being a different type of person in the other zone and different career for example. As simple as that?

And good point about the computer explanation 'CyberGhost'. In your opinion then its possible to exit in and out of other dimensions? interesting view however

thanks for your help both of you

rynaldo

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
YES! we do that when we die! but it is also possible to enter without dying! but that probably isn't possible for us normal people, i'm pretty sure government has done it!

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberGhost
YES! we do that when we die! but it is also possible to enter without dying! but that probably isn't possible for us normal people, i'm pretty sure government has done it!

Thanks CyberGhost and i like your idea of passing onto the parrerel dimension when we die. It will give me something to think about

Many thanks

Rynaldo

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
you are most welcome Rynaldo

new topics

top topics

join