It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Madrid Fault surface rupture of the roads and highways

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
While I'm unsure how to take this story, it's not common for bridges to exhibit signs like this after only 6 years. If theres now 2 bridges in the same area showing the same signs of damage I'd think that be cause for alarm.

Either due to shabby workmanship on the builders behalf, and in turn all bridges should be inspected thoroughly, or due to quake damage and again, all bridges should be inspected thoroughly.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
In my opinion the government recognized that our infrastructure of bridges needed repair after the collapse of the one in St. Paul MN. that wasn't earthquake related.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I agree, but what actions were taken to assess and repair bridges as necessary I don't really know about.

The bridge in Minnesota was 40 years old, and had a design flaw that attributed to its collapse. This bridge is only 6 years old. And they didn't notice anything until cracks began to form etc...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

Can we get some pics of the damage?
It would be cool for us to develop a log of a sort to track the events.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Yeah I'm interested in that myself.

But I don't live anywhere near, so I can't help you.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThaLoccster

Yeah I'm interested in that myself.

But I don't live anywhere near, so I can't help you.
then I'd say we need some volunteers,..
Anyone??

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
So whats going on recently? Do you have any updates on this matter? I just wonder what BP bleeding our continent will eventually do.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Interesting find. Is there any other material to suggest that others knew, or suspect the nuke theory? Also, how does the application of nukes assist in the extraction of oil?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Huh?
I think this was a thread about the new Madrid fault line and the affects of it to roadways and structures
not the BP stuff

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I meant what I said, the spill in the GUlf the spill in salt lake, the spill in Michigan, I am surrounded by all these spills and I am also near enough to the New Madrid fault line which has been reported to be very active, could all of this be related? Stuff is moving under ground and it just seems like I need to question it all.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I meant what I said, the spill in the GUlf the spill in salt lake, the spill in Michigan, I am surrounded by all these spills and I am also near enough to the New Madrid fault line which has been reported to be very active, could all of this be related? Stuff is moving under ground and it just seems like I need to question it all.
How do you relate the fault line to oil spills?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join