Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

XXXX BP Oil Strike the board game, made 35 years ago. XXXX

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
So there was a board game made in the 70's that has an insane amount of parallels to the current gulf disaster.

Here is an article with a picture of the front of the box.
www.saffronwaldenreporter.co.uk...

I really think that BP plays by the rules of warn the sheeple in some obscure way before screwing them.

-Lindsay Williams' "insider" was a BP bigwig that told Williams that it was part of their code to warn people.

-BP Oil Strike board game totally predicts the gulf disaster 35 years into the future.

-BP is one of the big players behind the entire cap/trade carbon scam.

-TPTB are already ratcheting up the propaganda to use the oil spill as a catalyst to implement their draconian carbon taxing scheme that would literally tax you for exhaling CO2, while using that revenue to set up their all powerful Global One World Government.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
meh...not that spooky, all of the land masses were in Europe, now, if it had the Louisiana coast line in it...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

the money in the game is in dollars and there are playing cards marked Hazards, Blow out! Rig Damaged. Oil Slick Clean-up costs $1m

doesn't sound like a fun game

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I personally find this somewhat creepy. Mostly because BP were the ones working on it. I don't necessarily think it was some prediction... I mean, Tony Hayward himself has said "What did we do to deserve this?" I don't really think they WANTED it to happen. But then again, Tony Hayward could just be a puppet. I guess we won't know unless something happens, hm? Either way, creepy game.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This topic of discussion was made on this board 13 hours ago, but since this thread has "XXXX" in the title twice, it naturally has more stars and flags than the original thread.

This thread needs to be closed, and discussion should continue in the original thread.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join