It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.A.E ambassador endorses striking Iran nuclear sites

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

"Small, rich, vulnerable countries in the region do not want to be the ones who stick their finger in the big bully's eye, if nobody's going to come to their support."

This quote from the article you posted sounds like it is coming from Irael not the UAE.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by JBA2848]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
HANG ON a minute, this is very likely more disinfo!

The Saudis denied saying any such things but smaller news sites latched onto the Zionist propaganda and fuelled it. Then half the population believe the lies to be true regardless of what they hear afterwards, like the truth.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
sitesSaudi Arabia gives Israel clear skies to attack Iranian nuclear
[edit on 7/6/10 by dragonridr]

The UK Sunday Times is owned by Murdoch's News Corp. Ten years ago he was considered a known Zionist. A few unknown millions later, I read on-line everywhere that "it's controversial he is even Jewish" - what nonsense!

With enough support and money I could present myself as almost anyone. Wake up people.

Money is like gravity, the more there is the more it attracts. We have run away super businesses sucking up everyone and everything.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BattleStarGal

he is ambassador from one the the most successful states in Arabia. Of course he wants to.

And yea, there's plenty of justification. This is mercy right now.

And yes, it would be beneficial long term. Because it would means a secure proven oil source for the US, China, and Russia.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Check out this video...

"They're not going to say that publicly, and they know they can't do anything to stop it. But they would privately welcome an Israeli attack on Iran."

"If the Israelis attack, we're going to get blamed for it anyway, so we might as well help them out."

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Interesting point. Sorting all this out isn't easy, is it? What a game.

And here comes the retractions and more on the original. Interesting to see who is saying what here. Very interesting...

UAE official: No use of force against Iran

Iran MP Slams U.A.E. Envoy Remarks, Says Tours May Be Suspended

UAE official backs use of force against Iran

UAE Diplomat Endorses U.S. Strike on Iran

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Im very worried if anyone does...

I mean a HUGE fleet of American ships are off coast of Iran and their military will send thousands of missiles at them, which are already locked on... The US fleet would be wiped out and also mass casualities at Iraqis bases. No way is it possible for US/Israel/IRaq to stop all those missiles deadlocked on them.

Then.. of course.. The Nukes come out to break that resistance. Game over then.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
That stupid rich pampared buffoon oughta be castrated for his irresponsible comment. Go ahead with war on Iran?

All he cares about is his and his family's wealth. He never thought about the Iranian sovereign People who will be the ones who suffer as well as the rest of humanity when war plays out.

The illegal and illegitimate dictators ruling Iran today are responsible for the war fever. These group of old men are soon to die and will not hesitate for a gottermedarung solution - death to all, to accompany them to death for failure to offer the Iranian people a better way of life- equality, harmony peace and prosperity, espacially in these times.

They are fully aware of the capabilities of other nations when war breaks out, and Iran will be wiped out in a matter of time, if not within hours. Many innocents will die, but these despicable dictators are not bothered.

They want the world to die with them. These dictators links with terrorist organisations are well known. They will not even bother to defend fully Iran and its people for they know their own limitations with their armies. The terrorists organisations and cell groups will get the greenlight once the first bullets fires, and many innocents around the world will die.

It's the dictators that must be taken to task. The unarmed Iranian People had tried to protest against the illegitimate govt, but failed because these dictators were the only ones who possessed weapons and did not hesitate to fire upon anyone and tortured those remaining.

It's no longer the soveriegn Iranian People's fault. They don't deserve to die, just as everyone else in the world too.

Perhaps, it is too much to hope for that these old men die first on their own before any shot is fired....

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

The war against Iran is on. Economic war. Obama signed the sanction and Congress overwhelmingly approved. They're going to squeeze Iran, until they respond militaristically, which I don't believe they will do until Israel moves to strike, and then the U.S. will "defend." And if Israel strikes the Iran's nuclear sites, we'll once again never know the truth.

When either humiliation or death is forced on you, you fight to the death.

[edit on 7/7/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Funny how we side with the dictators of countries rife with real human rights abuses and see that as less of a threat than the "potential" that Iran, a country that practices free elections and has a long history of peace might be developing nuclear weapons? What are these dictators really so very afraid of?

Guess that shows us where the values of the U.S. and Israel are as well.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Looks like the zionists will stop at nothing to fill there pockets and to bring about the end times so a few of 'gods chossen people' will go to heaven.

Did Iran tell the bankers to stick their money and look what it's brought us.

Who will the zionists bombs next and will the people continue to let them.

Have we got to kill 1.5bn muslims just so Iserail can build a new temple on temple mount because i won't be suprised if they bite back so do remember who started it.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The UAE froze 41 Iranian bank accounts, per the sanctions, many of them belonging to the government. In addition, the UAE has copped to "nuclear materials" coming through their ports and started inspecting Iranian ships. I believe that's what I read. It's all starting to jumble in my head.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Funny how we side with the dictators of countries rife with real human rights abuses and see that as less of a threat than the "potential" that Iran, a country that practices free elections and has a long history of peace might be developing nuclear weapons? What are these dictators really so very afraid of?

Guess that shows us where the values of the U.S. and Israel are as well.

Well i dont think you can say free elections. You might say planned elections since they know the outcome. Obvious by the fact that they can count 40 million votes in 2 hours by hand and declare a winner.

Now as far as being peaceful the jury is still out i tend to think there just alot of talk. But who knows this country is ruled by some very old men and to a large extent there beliefs are dying so who knows what they are willing to do. I will say give it say 10 years i have serious doubts the Iranian people will still be under these strict religious controls and the reign of the ayatollahs will come to an end.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join