It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forums full of racist ego-clowns pretending to be black or mexican

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Whats up with all the race-schizos from stormfront or amren making thier way on these message boards? Musta went off thier meds/coc aine/meth/wine? They are boring the forums up with thier almost ritualistic insane rabblings. Does those wackos over at amren sell Haldol or depakote?

People please don't respond to race threads. They are just a tool to masterbate thier trolling racist op. Ignore them. They pretend to be black,mexican,ect.

I beat some of these trolls are working on 50 other forums just to smear obama for the republicans. Funnah!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenopathic Investigator

Thanks bud.

The increase in these is amazing. I am over them. Don't reply to them anymore but try to respond to the ones decrying them like these.

I just find it weird there are so many on a site whose motto is deny ignorance. Can't think of anything that illustrates ignorance as much as this kind of crap.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Keep it up.

Pabs

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pablos

So, taking down an American flag and replacing it with a Mexican flag (in the U.S.) is xenophobic? It seems to me the ones hoisting the Mexican flag were the ones doing the race baiting. Am I missing something here?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
i just wanted to agree with the OP, responding in those inflammatory threads only feeds the beast..

asktheanimals:

So, taking down an American flag and replacing it with a Mexican flag (in the U.S.) is xenophobic? It seems to me the ones hoisting the Mexican flag were the ones doing the race baiting. Am I missing something here?

-------------------------------
no, you pretty much are on the ball here.

~meathead

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnze
You mention something about a coc aine meth wine, im curious, how much does it cost?, and where can i get some of this delicious sounding tasty beverage?

I don't know. I never did any of those drugs before. Why don't you ask your troll pals where they got thier booze,heroine and meth from? I bet they know all about it. lol

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

You never know!, they might even post a worth while thread.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This sort of thing is kind of old to the net.
Race-baiting itself is old.

It's usually best to ignore those threads all together.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
i don't get it, why would people pretend to be mexican or black and come on here and proceed to bash mexicans and blacks? it saddens me that i believe there really is people on here that are not mexican or black, that bash mostly on mexicans on a daily basis. some are moderators.

i havent seen many mexican or black threads aimed at putting down white people. it seems to be the other way around.

now if u were to say there are some black and mexican phony redneck conservative obama bashers on here that would make more sense! they are doing a great job in making those kind of people look bad lol!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Yes Republicans DO IN FACT spend a LOT of time trying to smear Democrats by spewing lies, inaccuracies, and fear via emails, websites and forums.

I know folks who are on a personal level with some in office who have been there for ages and are well know. There is absolutely not ONE good thing that can be said about ANY of their ETHICS or MORALS as a human being, nonetheless as public officials.

SO YES, they will take ANY and ALL available avenues to TARNISH the opposition (Obama, Democrats etc)

They lack MANY qualities of the average decent human being.

And folks support Republicans for 3 primary reasons:

1-They are very WEALTHY
2-Those who are of the Christian faith with conservative views as a result.
3-They are simply Bigots

The 2nd reason is the NAIVE group as the real character of a republican is the farthest a character can be from the stories of Jesus, so I have to say these folks are incredibly scammed by supporting their administration officials for this reason.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by ExRepublican]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

Ive read many of your posts on the forums, and it VERY CLEAR that YOU are obvious of one of the three categories I listed in my post above. CLEARLY OBVIOUS!!

There are CLEAR differences between the two parties, and the CONSPIRACY of them being the same is INCORRECT. Unless YOU happen to know folks that are on a personal level with any of them, and are capable of being honest about them, then GO AWAY!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
i don't get it, why would people pretend to be mexican or black and come on here and proceed to bash mexicans and blacks? it saddens me that i believe there really is people on here that are not mexican or black, that bash mostly on mexicans on a daily basis. some are moderators.

i havent seen many mexican or black threads aimed at putting down white people. it seems to be the other way around.

now if u were to say there are some black and mexican phony redneck conservative obama bashers on here that would make more sense! they are doing a great job in making those kind of people look bad lol!!!!

well you got people that make joke/strawman/fake accounts just have a conversation with themselves for hours. They act stupid,flamebait and troll on their joke account and debate them with their real account. The trolls just want to smear x group at any cost. Demonizing/vilifying Africans or Mexicans is just cause for them. They want to nerf obama's base for the next election.

They are using an old and time tested con game exploiting with the ol' fear tool,sensationaganda, vilify the victim, and kneejerk tribalistic conformity syndrome. Probably getting paid to do it.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

100% correct.

2nd line

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join