It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thorold, Ontario Amputee Has His Artificial Leg Ripped Off By Police And Is Slammed In Makeshift Cel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Thorold, Ontario Amputee Has His Artificial Leg Ripped Off By Police And Is Slammed In Makeshift Cell During G20 Summit – At Least One Ontario MPP Calls The Whole Episode "Shocking"

niagaraatlarge.com

The 57-year-old Thorold, Ontario resident – an employee with Revenue Canada and a part-time farmer who lost a leg above his knee following a farming accident 17 years ago – was sitting on the grass at Queen’s Park with his daughter Sarah and two other young people this June 26, during the G20 summit, where he assumed it would be safe.

As it turned out, it was a bad assumption because in came a line of armoured police, into an area the city had promised would be safe for peaceful demonstrations during the summit. They closed right in on John and his daughter and the two others and ord
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Wow, I am shocked about this one. I did not think that this sort of thing happened in Canada. I thought it happened in the United States or some European country.

This sort of thing does seem to be a trend with police. The police seem to be getting more and more violent against the citizens. This is a very disturbing trend.

niagaraatlarge.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
And the more we see this type of thing happen, the more numb to it we seem to become. Incrementally numbing us up for the "next big thing". A passive herd is easily rounded up...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Absolutely disgusting how they treated that man and other people. There was approximately 20,000 of the law brought in for the summit, so it will probably never be found out who the abusers were.

When cops do get found out in this country for abuse, they just get shipped elsewhere anyways. There is never any punishment. It's been that way for as long as I remember. Even if they kill someone. They just get moved. Or a week or two off with pay.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
poor police:
there is no floride eating holes in those brains.

I wonder if they have looked into how minions fair...
like the minions Bush ordered to do torture all went to jail for commiting torture...and there is Bush saying he was proud of it and he would do it again no question...
I hope he enjoyed the films they made...

where was I...?
Oh yeah Minions...
have they looked into what is happening to their pensions?,
did they take their vaccines?
do they have autistic children?
do they they know what "nuremberg" means?

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Well,j I just phoned my mother who is a 24 hour a day news hound and she said that this was NOT reported on CHBC, so my first question is going out to the Canadians that can confirm whether or not this story made national television?

Because this if not very few Canadians are aware of this, and they're going to be very soon.

I'm going to write in to CHBC, the Province and the Sun, and see what is what regarding this.

On top of my list is this, phone call to police to enquire as to who they think they're working for, what the constitution means, who pays their salaries, and if they really think its some martial law, nazi trip, then this will go public as well.

The lack of media coverage is primarily the issue, its got to be made nation wide, and probably time to start publishing fliers and put up flags in the windows, tshirts and really really educate people. We can turn this on them.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Artificial leg got slammed in the door?
Those freaking monsters!

I hope the gentleman was not artificially hurt.
I am soo sorry but I wanted to be the first to point this out.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
As a preliminary search, and now that I've calmed down, I found only this little blurb:
www.vancouversun.com... This obviously hasnt made national news yet, cbc or global as it is now renamed only had this tiny blurb too written somewhere.

So I see this an opportunity, because playing an overt nwo card in our country doesnt work, for anything that violates our consitution is TREASON. In fact, we have quite a few laws regarding consipiracies, in general wherein no private can be served in various matters. Further, I was fortunate enough to have some basic law explained by a good lawyer once, that regarded legislation in general. Basically basic law and the constitution trumps any legislation any political body erects, in other words they cannot draft up anything they wish.

For some reason their new health act that gives them unprecedented rights to seizure of property, abuse of civil liberties, tresspassing, calling food nutrients such as vitmins drugs and basically its codex alimentarius mixed with nwo fascist seizure of belongings minus due process. Well its not legal, nor constitutional. What was explained to me is that following an unconstitutional or illegal bill or legsislation that violates basic rights in this country is a crime even if you think you're being law abiding to do so. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse.

Under what jurisdiction did the police act? Who erected makeshift prisons in the warehouse? Was this ordinary police and what are their names? Where they instead a group of mercenaries, free lancers? What legislation would make this "legalistic" though not sure legal??? How did they manage to bypass due process?

NWO itself or any form of fascism is TREASON, therefore playing this one overtly is not n their best interests.

So, inquiries need to be made. I think the steps to take are to write to cbc and local papers, city papers to see why the coverage so far is only this tiny blurb. To phone in to the mla for niagra, and to offer support and enquire about the steps to this inquiry and ensure it stays on the top of their agenda pile with support.

To email, and write in to our PM, and local mla, including the opposition party members, in our regions and explain to them quite simply what abuse of citizens and law lookis like who they work for, that their legislations are not legal and it would be in fact a crime to follow them, tell them they are walking on very thin ice, and if they really emerge out in nwo, fascism, global governments, global banking, or marital law, they are committing TREASON and will be imprisoned.

Letters to the police or phone calls, this may take a small group of citizens, I am going to look into the protocol as to how to do this, safely.

In addition, since I doubt the national news will promote this story, its an opportunity to educate people about nwo.

So, thinking of drumming up support for a newsletter, and flyers, tshirts, bumper stickers.

Not On My Watch!

G20 is a group of Murder Incorporated Globalist criminals, and in they should have been arrested for stepping into our coutnry to begin with.

I think its time to go one step further and start to research those elitists who compile these familiies, the Bildenburgs and expose every single abuse of citizens of this world each of them is doing and really see where possible criminal charges even could be laid, ie. crimes against humanity charges.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I sincerely hope the same thing happens to those pigs(cops) familys one day too.
just so the thought on conceit of regret of what theyve done might sneak up on em n eat n pick at thier brinas while they try to sleep or function throughout the day

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

some one tried that with my one legged x employer...
after being beaten into the hospital, the punk tried to charge the cripple
the punk drinks his beer alone these days

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

You're right, you don't know about us guys. Get some help before it;s too late. Were you working security at the G20 by any chance?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Yeah I was. Holy crap, were you there?!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
I dunno about you guys, but I always thought it'd be kinda awesome to take off someones' prosthetic limb and beat them with it.

Wayne's World 2: "I had to beat them to death with their own shoes!"

On a more serious note, this is quite shocking and you know hardly anything was reported about these cases in the UK press

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

Seems like a GANG of thugs to me smmfh, and they are to protect and serve. Now dont every law officer on ATS viewing this thread get all upset by my comment because its recognized some of you are of good nature and really want to help. But the sad thing is you are all being tainted by some who dont give a damn about nothing except feeling higher in society because they possess a badge and this is being observed from above... This type of behavior keeps the F.T.P. issue alive WHY NOT FIX IT FROM WITHIN GOOD OFFICERS YOU ALL SEE WHAT THE GENERAL POPULACE CANNOT AND ALLOW THE IGNORANCE TO FLURISH!!!

[edit on 7/7/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
There is absolutely no way that any Canadian police could've acted in this way. There is absolutely no way that any Canadian could act so violently. Had to be Americans.

I stand firm on my opinion that the policemen in question were actually ex-Los Angeles police officers who lost their jobs there for abusive behavior.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

Yet this was officiallly done, so it seems like a group of mercenaries possibly the G20's own police force, allowed to victimize innocent people to terrorize us, on Canadian soil Each and every one of them in violation of our laws, that protect our citizens, therefore, they need to be arrested and their employers, all the way up the line, need to be arrested and put into jail in our country for the crimes they committed in our country.

A simply enquiry is not going to be sufficient. Justice.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
There is absolutely no way that any Canadian police could've acted in this way. There is absolutely no way that any Canadian could act so violently. Had to be Americans.

I stand firm on my opinion that the policemen in question were actually ex-Los Angeles police officers who lost their jobs there for abusive behavior.

You're so wrong. I am assuming sarcasm that's just hard to tell in a post. Not all of our cops are bad, but some are on such a power trip, I think they must be the kids that got beat up in school, seeking revenge. Seriously, I have run into cops that bad, in Vancouver though. And they don't care if they are beating on a woman either, seen it happen. There just happened to be lots more cops around, so witnesses don't matter.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This just goes to show, if you have a lot of money, you can pay mobs of thugs to beat down citizens, and absolutely NOTHING will happen to you.

The rich must really think common folk are scum and that they are special. Smith & Wesson would beg to differ.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join