It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Fox reports test results of water from Grand Isle

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This video was released probably an hour ago. I have been following James Fox since this disaster unfolded. I consider him an excellent on the field source for truth to what is happening. I know others on here are sketchy of him, but yeah.

He got waters samples and his source says you only need 25 PPM of the Corexit to kill fish. His test results were 150 times that. This is only one source, would love to see if anyone else has found any other water tests.

YouTube Link

[edit on 6-7-2010 by mweiss]

[edit on 6-7-2010 by mweiss]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Good find. I'm sure that some species might evolve and adapt, but I wouldn't eat them. Expect the cost of freshwater and farm raised fish to go up as our saltwater fish die off. This just keeps getting worse everyday.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The MS militia has taken oil/water and air samples and sent them to be tested as well.

God Help us.
BP/Feds

We the People are Comming!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mweiss

I have some water samples from rain in Tallahassee. Cloudsinthesky has water samples from rain bands that reached Missouri. He has a thread trying to collect rain samples from all over . I will try to find the link.

Here is the link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I'm getting a feeling that 9-11 --> Iraq war, is similar to Oil spill --> Corexit. 9-11 happened, used as a means to get the Iraq war going, even though we know there was no connection. And here we have an oil geyser, and corexit use even though corexit is disastrous.

First group of people thinks, "Oh, Corexit, that will help the situation". Second says "Corexit is a poison that is being used to help BP's image at the expense of the environment". I don't even think BP is doing it for PR reasons like would seem to be the case. There's something else going on here, dare I say more sinister. They seem to be heavily pushing this idea, and something seems off.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This whole mess just gets better and better (sarcasm intended).

The idea of using something more poisonous to contain something poisonous, just goes to show how stupid people in control really are. We have to find a way to get rid of using oil in our lives once and for all. This could be our wake up call.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sizzlean
reply to post by darkelf

Yeah you're probably right, the fish and sharks and whales are going to evolve back into microbes right? Give me a break with your bs philosophy, you will be dead and still telling people in the grave next to you that you're going to evolve. Well I'll tell you what evolutionists, now you have the scenario to prove/disprove your false doctrine, so when it's over and not one species has devolved back into microbes, then please shut the hell up and take on some common sense.

you are new sizzlean so welcome. now if you cannot play nice you may need to find another sandbox. this is a place to keep an open mind and to do away with the personal attacks. enjoy your stay and be kind.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
TPTB are staging a one-world Armageddon. At this point, there's no way that anyone is going to convince me otherwise.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Knowledge

Well.... Armageddons like this one and bigger happened all over the world in the past two hundred years.
I'm not downsizing the importance of this catastrophe but it is far from the "Armageddon", yet.

This is just one more little master piece of human industrial development.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ghaleon12

My opinion?

Depopluation. Reports from Fox states that crops along the coastal cities affected are dying, children are developing upper respiratory issues.

Destruction of the coastal area so that it won't matter whether they drill in deep water-they will just seperate the water from the oil just as they are doing now-or they will drill near shore.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I grown to the conclusion what does it matter anymore to know the truth? It's now what day 70 something sorry I've lost count? And these idiots are still doing the same things they have been doing from the start. No one has intervened to stop this just a whole bunch of fear mongering and oh I wish someone would step up and expose what they are doing. Face it people we are weak, no one will do anything let alone in mass, they will dump anything they want in the water and kill everything and we will just sit here and bitch and complain as usual. Next person who starts a thread about this oil spill better be ready to step up to the plate and actually do something to stop their horrible plan, weather that be legal or not. If not stop pretending your concerned PROVE IT. I will not hold my breath on that one though, can't you sheeple see that they know you are weak and they know unless it's American Idol or Football there is no way you will rise up and protest, cause a scene or enact mayhem to their plans. How much more do they have to take away from people before they realize they are losing every freedom and quality of life and that they LIE to you every time they open their mouths? It's past time to get mad as hell people it's time to put your foot down and take action for the future generations, please find your spine and and gather by the millions then you will not be ignored then maybe they will have no choice to listen or send everyone of us to their special camps. If not then quit the bitching and live with the fact that they will walk all over you from here on out. And I really don't care anymore what alphabet soup agencies want to read what I have on my mind go ahead read last time I checked you were Americans too and you should be the people leading the revolt against the people that want to harm your fellow citizens you took an oath to uphold certain things and values, maybe it's time to start doing your jobs and find your spines?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SassyCat
reply to post by Mr Knowledge

Well.... Armageddons like this one and bigger happened all over the world in the past two hundred years.
I'm not downsizing the importance of this catastrophe but it is far from the "Armageddon", yet.

This is just one more little master piece of human industrial development.

Yeah, I know, but I wasn't really referring to just this event alone. It's just becoming more and more evident as time passes. It's like they're saying, "Hey little people, look what we did. What are you going to do about it??????? Nothing."

[edit on 7/7/2010 by Mr Knowledge]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
I grown to the conclusion what does it matter anymore to know the truth? It's now what day 70 something sorry I've lost count? And these idiots are still doing the same things they have been doing from the start. No one has intervened to stop this just a whole bunch of fear mongering and oh I wish someone would step up and expose what they are doing. Face it people we are weak, no one will do anything let alone in mass, they will dump anything they want in the water and kill everything and we will just sit here and bitch and complain as usual. Next person who starts a thread about this oil spill better be ready to step up to the plate and actually do something to stop their horrible plan, weather that be legal or not. If not stop pretending your concerned PROVE IT. I will not hold my breath on that one though, can't you sheeple see that they know you are weak and they know unless it's American Idol or Football there is no way you will rise up and protest, cause a scene or enact mayhem to their plans. How much more do they have to take away from people before they realize they are losing every freedom and quality of life and that they LIE to you every time they open their mouths? It's past time to get mad as hell people it's time to put your foot down and take action for the future generations, please find your spine and and gather by the millions then you will not be ignored then maybe they will have no choice to listen or send everyone of us to their special camps. If not then quit the bitching and live with the fact that they will walk all over you from here on out. And I really don't care anymore what alphabet soup agencies want to read what I have on my mind go ahead read last time I checked you were Americans too and you should be the people leading the revolt against the people that want to harm your fellow citizens you took an oath to uphold certain things and values, maybe it's time to start doing your jobs and find your spines?

And so your specific action plan is??

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Somebody needs to just go and stop the ships that are pumping Corexit into the water. They need to block the crap from even getting out there. Where are all the organizations like Greenpeace now, when we really need them? Where are those jerks that are always blocking whaler ships? Don't whales go into the Gulf of Mexico? Where are all the hippies that tie themselves to the trees and refuse to leave whenever loggers want to cut down a forest?

The fact that the whole world is just sitting to the side, watching and complaining, is proof that none of those groups know their head from their butts. If it doesn't fit their agenda, they don't show. Figures.

What I wouldn't do for a ship and a crew...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
Good find. I'm sure that some species might evolve and adapt, but I wouldn't eat them. Expect the cost of freshwater and farm raised fish to go up as our saltwater fish die off. This just keeps getting worse everyday.

Evolve and Adapt...hows that gonna happen...lol

As I understand most of the fish farming is done in the South, if the rains are carrying these toxins how will these fish farms survive. Wait till these toxins affect the ground water and the drinking water supply.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Me myself I don't have an action plan? Maybe someone out there has a good idea that would be peaceful yet effective. I'm not suggesting that people go out trying to harm others in an attempt to put an end to the B.S. that continually goes on in this country/world, but if exercising all legal means gets you no where then what do you do? Yelling and protesting, marching might be effective but with the scum that your dealing with it means nothing to them. All they care about is $$$$ and power. Maybe an all out work strike in this country would make a difference, hit them in the pocket book. Yes I realize it would hurt other people and industries too but it sure would make them have to stop and recognize what the people are complaining about. What ever ideas anyone has that doesn't involve stooping to their greedy low down level is worth a try. It's about more than just this lots of things need to come to an end, things we the people have been putting up with for a long time. What did Jim Morrison say, "They got the guns but we got the numbers". Never underestimate the power of people in mass.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Regarding this, James will be on Veritas to discuss the laboratory results further.

Also, here's an interview (just recorded) with Dr. Brooks Agnew about the ecological, economic, and societal implications of the oil spill.

You can listen at www.veritasshow.com... and click on Veritas Radio Player, then choose Episode 84.1

Cheers,

Exo

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
To be fair though, he collected a sample from a clod of coagulated oil presumably formed by the Corexit. One should expect that the water present from that sample would be extremely high in chemical content.

He also listed "propylene glycol" concentrations. Propylene glycol is not toxic to humans and most animals and is found commonly in household products and foods.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by traditionaldrummer]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Independent testing of oil, seawater and rain by REPUTABLE labs and with proper custody, labelling and GPS mapspotting of samples is one thing that WE can do and is apparently finally being done. Those results should be cross-shared and published online. If consistent and dangerous results start coming back it will pull more university-based environmental scientists into the fray and make it impossible for BP or the Feds to sweep this under the rug as was done so effectively surrounding the environmental issues during 9/11.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join