It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET, phone Brussels: EU calls for opening UFO data

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

ET, phone Brussels: EU calls for opening UFO data

news.yahoo.com

A European Union lawmaker urged member governments Tuesday to open their secret files on UFOs, saying people need to know about close encounters of the third kind.
Mario Borghezio, an Italian member of the European Parliament, told The Associated Press in an e-mail Tuesday that the EU needs its own "X Files" archive where anyone can see information on UFOs — including data gathered by the military. Borghezio said all European governments should go public and stop what he called a "systematic cover-up."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Looks like another official calling for release of information pertaining to the subject of UFO's. This article, interestingly enough labels them, not just unidentified flying objects, but 'close encounters of the third kind'. It's nice to see some activity in the subject of disclosure though. Hopefully he's able to retrieve more signatures as he only has 18 out of the 736 member assembly. Fingers crossed that this will make some ground.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6-7-2010 by born2BWild]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
just came upon this on MSN.com.

i am dubious when i read UFO stuff in the mainstream media: what's their angle? info-tainment? disinfo? will there be some silly condescending tagline at the end of the article about little green men?

however, sometimes info is just info, as is this case.

maybe the trend will continue, the US will catch up, and there will be more & more legitimate research and info sharing concerning the UFO phenomenon.

here's to hoping.

nice post OP.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Truthfully only if every person in the world changed there personalization of themselves, to allow for the concept of bliss and awe towards the concept of Extraterrestrials or Extra Dimensional's or whatever .. I would respectfully agree that change would take place.

I guess only a few hold the power and connections to do so.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
why don't we demand our north American government do the same?

new topics

top topics

join