It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transocean & BP..... (Deleted expletive) U!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Well, the title pretty much says it all. I'm so sick of major corporations being being able to get such huge tax breaks while still being able to profit millions upon millions of dollars each year.

It is also ridiculous that Lloyd's of London is still willing to cover oil rigs after all of the recent news of unsafe practices. It is almost impossible to get insurance after a bad car accident, but yet BP will still be able to get insurance on their rigs.

Tony Hayward is busy in Abu Dhabi while the Gulf of Mexico is continuously being destroyed. I don't really care if he is doing business or vacationing, he should be curled up in the fetal position in a closet somewhere. He should be the one getting stoned in Iran. I'm calling for a public stoning of Tony Hayward, all those in favor say AYE.

Then BP had the opportunity to have a larger vessel to clean oil up, but didn't plan to lease it until June 10th. Now because they waited so long the ship's pipe has been rigged together with spare parts so it doesn't work as efficiently.

So to all of this I say *SNIP* BP & Transocean

PLUG THE WELL AND CLEAN UP THE GULF OF MEXICO

Transocean Official Website
www.deepwater.com...

Oil Companies, Including BP and Transocean, Reap Big Tax Breaks
www.politicsdaily.com...

Gulf spill hasn't scared off Lloyd's of London
money.cnn.com...

BP Official Website
www.bp.com...

BP CEO Hayward in Abu Dhabi, No Comment on Investors
www.bloomberg.com...

BP Squandered Chance to Capture More Oil From Well, Helix Says
www.businessweek.com...

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/6/2010 by AshleyD]

[edit on 7/6/2010 by SUICIDEHK45]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Tony Hayward should be forced to eat only sea food from the Gulf, and drink from any of the fresh water sources that have been contaminated with BP oil. How does this guy screw up so badly and still remain living let alone working. You or I screw up a job like this and we would have to answear for it. Its our fault too though. We let crap like this go on. Everyday I pass the ARCO station with there little BP signs, and everday there are cars lined up to buy gas.

new topics

join