It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil and Dead Sealife Found on Ormond Beach, FL

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Where is the MSNM on this?

I've read that the Gulf Stream moves at an average of 4 miles per hour, or about 100 miles per day. It would appear that Ormond Beach is a bit more than 1000 miles from the Macondo.

So, in 78 days, it is possible oil and tar made it all the way to the Daytona area? You betcha, and a whole lot further too.

Of course, maybe this oil, and these dead creatures, are not caused by the BP spill.

Small "TAR MATS" found today North Ormond Bch Fl. East Coast. "PICS"

[edit on 6-7-2010 by b.jim]

[edit on 6-7-2010 by b.jim]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Check out these awesome QT movies showing ocean currents in the Gulf and East Coast Florida.

Roffs Fishing Advisory Service BP Spill Page

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Aww, Ormond Beach was my favorite place to run away to on week-ends when I was stationed in Mayport. This is ruining every place I have happy memories.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
Aww, Ormond Beach was my favorite place to run away to on week-ends when I was stationed in Mayport. This is ruining every place I have happy memories.

I grew up in Ormond Beach! I can't believe this is on ATS! Ormond Beach is still very quiet and pretty. It's built up a bit but it's nice. I prefer it over where I am at, Merritt Island, but it's expensive to live in Ormond Beach right now.

How in the world are we not getting this stuff here in Cocoa Beach? It comes before Ormond.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by b.jim
Where is the MSM on this?

I've read that the Gulf Stream moves at an average of 4 miles per hour, or about 100 miles per day. It would appear that Ormond Beach is a bit more than 1000 miles from the Macondo.

So, in 78 days, it is possible oil and tar made it all the way to the Daytona area? You betcha, and a whole lot further too.

Of course, maybe this oil, and these dead creatures, are not caused by the BP spill.

Small "TAR MATS" found today North Ormond Bch Fl. East Coast. "PICS"

Our country is lost. I made a mistake once and kept a fish, the only fish we caught all day that I should have measured but kept just thinking it was probably ok. My mistake for sure, I had to go to court and it cost me about $300.00. BP has likely killed thousands of life forms and not one of them has had to face justice.

I am so sick of the BS in our government and its hipocracy. If I had billions to spend on campain finiancing I would not have been in court I assure you.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
More Bad News from Florida, seems like those mystery vehicles at Reynolds Airpark are real, and this posters YouTube account has been suspended.

Posting entire story, in case link disappears. Link

liberteaparty — June 09, 2010 — First, this is not an “Air Force Base” — it is a PRIVATELY OWNED FACILITY known as “Reynolds Airpark” a private Airport and “manufacturing facility”. A Mr. Ted McGowan is the manager — and their phone number is: 904-284-3505. Second, these are not “U.N. Vehicles”. These white vans belong to Pegasus International and Cerberus/DynCorp.

“Reynolds Airpark” is listed in the Clay County Fla. plat/tax rolls as being wholly owned by a company named Pegasus International. Ok, I thought, what exactly is “Pegasus International” and what exactly do they do?? Well — among other things, they just happen to be involved in the OIL DRILLING BUSINESS — with ties to Halliburton and BRITISH PETROLEUM!!! What the hell??? See their website at: pegasus-international.com

Then, of all things, they just happen to have an office in Salt Lake City, Utah. Here is where the plot thickens. Their SLC office also houses Dick Cheney’s Halliburton, and is next to the Minerals Management Service (MMS) offices. Worse, their U.K. office “address” is next door to (or possibly even a part of) British Petroleum as well. What is going on?? They also have “offices” in Turkmenistan, Nigeria, and Azerbijan — hotbeds of political intrigue and profiteering for BP. See universalpegasus.com

But — it gets worse, if possible. “Pegasus International” owns and operates Pegasus Technologies — which is involved in a neat little NSA/CIA operation titled the “Information Sharing Council” or ISC. Their “unclassified” 2006 report can be seen here (pdf). A careful reading of this document shows that part of the “Pegasus Program” is the deployment of thousands of vehicles across America, outfitted with domestic spying “Maximum Information Technology” (MaxIT) systems. MaxIT is a joint venture of the following companies: Appriss Inc., Bio-Key International, Inc., Business Communications Inc., Circadence Corporation, Cquay Technologies, Dell, eLabs Inc., MS e-Center and Sun Microsystems. (See 12/12/03 report here)

When I studied DynCorp International, I found that DynCorp and Pegasus International are basically joined at the hips with many international “joint projects”. There is NO DOUBT in my mind that DynCorp, and Pegasus are CIA FRONT COMPANIES involved in the deepest black ops. (See NanoTech expose in “Dr. Ott’s Papers” here.)

Also, check this out. Dyncorp Int. was “purchased” back on April 12 by Cerberus Capital, and the “deal” was brokered by, you guessed it, Goldman Sachs who SHORTED TRANSOCEAN STOCKS on April 17, three days before the Gulf Oil debacle began. (See here for more details about that).

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
ok...I looked at this website and their information...
not accurate and not true.
I was just in ormond beach in march, My family lives in Daytona beach (next door to ormond and flagler beaches.) and the sand there is strange...with lighter and darker sand...some sand even a reddish color.
In february I was fascinated with the way you could see footprints in the sand way after someone walked there because of that weird black halo around them. (just like in the photos on this guys website.)
that was in march.
way before the oil spill.

now that is just fear mongering for now.
maybe in a month or two it will be in ormond beach.
let's not rush the oil tide to eastern florida.

(edit to add pics of sand from my vacation in ormond beach in March
note the different colors of the sand)

[edit on 6-7-2010 by justine093]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

I grew up in Ormond Beach! I can't believe this is on ATS! Ormond Beach is still very quiet and pretty. It's built up a bit but it's nice. I prefer it over where I am at, Merritt Island, but it's expensive to live in Ormond Beach right now.

How in the world are we not getting this stuff here in Cocoa Beach? It comes before Ormond.

Cool I live in Indialantic, it really is nightmarish to think of what may come. I think this is an engineered event, I just don't know what the aim is of this whole disaster.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Just saw on MSNBC that tar balls are washing up on Coccoa Beach. Could just be the tide or current differences, or maybe no one noticed it until today.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by b.jim

I've been thinking all along that these vehicles had to be tied to this event somehow... This information needs it's own thread where it will be seen by more ATS'ers.

Thanks for sharing your research!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'm really sorry to see this because we all knew this might happen but we all hoped it wouldn't.

This might wake up some of the Sheeple who seem not to be interested in this story now.... It's a bad sign and if it continues then our oceans are in real danger......

What was it - 1 quart of oil pollutes 240,000 gallons of sea water....?!

Good job in getting pictures / evidence for the world to see...

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
That's it? a few tar balls, a picture of a little discolored small portion of a beach and a dead crap... "time to evacuate Florida.... the oil's a comin".

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

What evidence? Those pics could be from anywhere and they really don't show much. Evidence is when you are there lookin at it yourself.... So far everything I've seen about this "disaster" is just controlled imagery.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Folks, its on the local news up here in Jacksonville that it's now washing up on St. John's Co beaches. And they are lying through their teeth saying "its not from the oil spill" when they don't even know. And yet all of a sudden all these beaches are now showing oil over vast distances and this is a normal occurrence? Yeah right. The So Fl marine university found oil from this spill off of Jax a couple of weeks ago, and yet no one paid attention to their report. Occam's Razor would say this is related. They are lying through their teeth to cover their economic butts for as long as they can, but Fl's beaches are as good as ruined (as is it's marine wildlife)!

[edit on 8-7-2010 by whatsup]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

Soleprobe

In my exsistence on this little planet I have always found prepping for the worst situation is the best thing to do.

You could be holding a business meeting, having to hold a hard conversation with someone, going to fight with another nation..... if you are PREPARED then you don't normally have to play catch up...

FACE UP to the worst and then if it's not so bad them have a party !!!

Did you see BP saying how bad it could be when they PROBABLY knew it already was....

Point taken about believing evidence without clarification but I think we all know really.... don't we..

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Of course its from the oil spill, Hello?
My family has a house in Port Orange, Right next door to Daytona.
I lived there for 5 years and never saw one tar ball, and hardly anything dead on the beach besides seashells, and an occasional crab.

I had Vacation plans to go down in two weeks. I have canceled, I do not feel right about the situation down there._javascript:icon('
')

I am currently in the New England, and afraid I'm still not out of harms way.
I will have the Gulf Region people in my thoughts.
`

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
Did you see BP saying how bad it could be when they PROBABLY knew it already was....
PurpleDOG UK

That's if it was a real oil gusher or leak. We know very little except for the imagery we see on our electronic screens which we have no control of. BP, the boss of the US government, won't let anyone near the site. You can't trust the government/corporate controlled media, the images they show us could be from anywhere and from any time.... we are really at the mercy of what comes through our TV and computer screens. For all we know this whole thing could be a massive orchestration to depopulate the gulf. Once the fixed income undesirables have left then miraculously they stop the leak, the corexit evaporates and prime real estate goes onto the market. All possibilities must be considered. After all, was it not electronic imagery that sold 911 the world?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AeroEngineer

No disrespect but people can throw all the words at me with all the emotocons of despair they want but it's still coming from an unknown and unconfirmed source. So far all of the imagery I've seen could have easily been staged... Everything we know about this "disaster" comes from BP. Can they be trusted? Of course not. And words coming at me through the media can't be trusted and neither can the blogs. There's a reason why BP, who rule America, is keeping everyone away from this "disaster" and I'm starting to suspect that it's because there may be no disaster.

Why would the rulers of America not want Americans to see what's really going on there while at the same time their controlled media and online blogs have been scaring the crap out of people with worst case scenarios? If it's really bad then they should want to show it. But if it's not really bad, then they can't scare the crap out of people and keep poisoning them with coexit to get them to leave the Gulf.

I think all possibilities must be considered.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by soleprobe]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I've lived in Ormond Beach and Daytona Beach all my life, 10 minutes from the beach, and I've never seen the community in such a state of depression/dread as in the last month. Reports of tar balls on the east coast has been all over the local news the last few months, and people are really starting to get worried. Everyone here practically grew up on the beaches, its really a way of life...and now its being threatened
Sad days in Ormond Beach

top topics

<<   2 >>

join