It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Installation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ph10000
Does anyone by any chance happen to have alink to where i can find pictures of the inside of area 51?
I have a link that shows all buildings and building numbers plus a lot of other things.If you would like.+

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
this here is a link to what might be area 51 (google maps)

link

Mod Edit: Made clicky link from monster-sized pasted link

[edit on 3/17/2006 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Am I missing something? That link took me to a satellite image of Penoyer Farms, near Rachel, Nevada.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
What if area 51 does not exist and is just a big billboard or a pile of rocks?

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat

If Area 51 isn't real, Please explain all the buildings in the picture below! Surly I'm not imagining this photograph!

Do you have an alternitive explaination for this secret facility at Groom Lake?

Tim

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghost

If Area 51 isn't real, Please explain all the buildings in the picture below! Surly I'm not imagining this photograph!

Tim

403 forbidden

Server configuration does not allow access to this page. Please go back and try again.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I recieved the same error. Something is there, or so I believe.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
A statement lifted directly from the introductory writing of this thread:

"In 1975, the Red Flag series of realistic air warfare exercises started at Nellis AFB, using large portions of the ranges surrounding Groom Lake. The box of airspace surrounding Groom Lake was strictly off-limits to Red Flag aircrews." --This is taken from ATS' introduction to Area 51 (forgive me if I didn't quote this correctly)

I *can* verify this statement. We flew Green Flag and Red Flag, both at Nellis. The aircraft we flew in was Top Secret and even the front-end pilots were not allowed to come back into where we were.

Even flying in this kind of platform, our bird was also denied flight into the "red box" which was listed as a "no-fly" zone on our military aviation charts! It was a red box composed of diagonal red lines with a white background. No details...nothing.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Tim

Coincidental reflections?

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00ner

Tim

Coincidental reflections?

Careful! This refection is guarded by guys with guns.

Tim

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
You know google has that satellite map of the entire planet and you can get a pretty good veiw of the installation from above. Its smaller than I thought it would be. Maybe part of it is underground???

I will have images shortly

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
here are those photos I promised. they can be found in an email by dudemanguyperson06.go to yahoo and open this empty account. its one if the many I have for these such purposes. Veritas.

username:alliwantiswhatsreal

password: forgetwhatyouknow

[edit on 13-5-2006 by underlingtonone]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Do you have a website reference to the image? I believe that the reason one gets a forbidden link message is that you need to get there through another preceding page which is not encoded into this image link. I have encountered the same message in other completely innocuos situations.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackbayou
Do you have a website reference to the image?

I posted that a while back. I can't seem to find the link to the exact image, but here's one that's very simular!

and the Link:

www.edicolaweb.net...

Tim

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hey, if your looking for VERY good images of Area 51 and other secret sites then you should download the Google Earth program and best of all it is FREE!!!

I have Google Earth and i have look at area 51 in grate detail and other sites with such detail you can even see car's!!!!!

Use this link to doenload the Google Earth program I rate it a +10 !!!!!

earth.google.com...

Happy viewing!!!! You will not be disapointed beleive me !!!!!

Alex (alex1981)

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by underlingtonone

I would seriously doubt much underground construction due to the amount of caliche found in Nevada. This substance is as hard as concrete and is a "terror" when found during construction of a home pool. It adds thousands of dollars to construction due to the difficulty in removal without using explosives.

As for Lazar's story on how he got up there, it's all crap. You do NOT go anywhere (Area 51 or TTR) without FIRST having your T.S. clearance...no matter how "necessary" your skill is. Maybe Einstein could have quickly gotten a T.S. clearance for A-51 but Lazar was not that brilliant. In fact, his education has been called into question numerous times. EVERYONE goes through a thorough background investigation before his or her T.S. clearance is even considered. Any questionable items in your past will end up in the background check being terminated and you will NOT be given ANY clearances, period. The SSBI/TS clearance process takes at least 7 months if you've never had a T.S. clearance. I know people who have waited over 2 years for their clearances. The wait times are worse during a presidential election year because all the personnel around the new president have precedence over anyone else.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by knowsthetruth]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
element 115
From AboveTopSecret, this document claims that the government has created a superheavy element called Ununpentium. This is nothing out of the ordinary (except the name), but it later goes on to say that an atom of the element has something called a "Gravity A" wave, which is amplified like "other electromagnetic waves" and then "focused on the desired destination to cause the space/time distortion required for practical space travel." It later says that "the reactor found in the alien craft at S4, as widely mentioned by physicist Robert Lazar [who we know is a liar]is primarily based on a superheavy element with an atomic number of 115."

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Area 51 located 90 miles north of las vegas (nevada)

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hey Folks.......You like secrets and mystery...Here is one..They can not prevent one from entering places such as Groom Lake, S-4 or any of the other 1000s of "secret" places if one is able to soul travel also known as remote viewing and or astral projection......They actually are very interested in people that can do this.....but thats not really important ...interesting but not important..yeah aliens exist more types then grains of sand on a beach and just as many planes of existance ..thats where it really gets interesting THE SECRETS of this world are but shadows .....

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

you know, if all that was on this website on area 51 was true...it would be shut down....im pretty sure the gov. knows about this site...and probably every site that covers area 51.....and if this site says anything that is true....this website wouldnt exists....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join