It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Installation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
ok so my question is ...... how do you get in? my b/f says you have to pretty much be "grandfathered in", but there has to be another way. i mean, do you have to join the military, and if so what branch, and if you know the right branch how do you then prove yourself? or... is there another way?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
maybe if you were an alien

Humm just wondering if president bush suddenly wanted to visit area 51, would he be able to?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Area 51 exists and WAS a top secret testing installation much like Edwards Air Force Base into the '70s. Today, it is a disinformation facility maintained to throw researchers and "UFOlogists" a bone that can be readily disavowed. Clue...check Pacific Ocean satellite imagery vs. published maps. Where did the island go?

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Put it on the calendar, the Area 51 project is being re-located to a location in Utah!
There is one location there that has 100% NO FLY ZONE for non-military aircraft and they are in the possess of re-location. If everyone monitors the current AREA 51 location, the increase in large trucks and aircraft will start.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by drrdw
Put it on the calendar, the Area 51 project is being re-located to a location in Utah!
There is one location there that has 100% NO FLY ZONE for non-military aircraft and they are in the possess of re-location. If everyone monitors the current AREA 51 location, the increase in large trucks and aircraft will start.

Based on what was learned from the Groom Lake Research Project, the Utah Facility seems to be more of a sister facility to Groom Lake, than a replacement. While I have no proof, base on what I know about how Groom Lake is run, I suspect that both locations are operational. We know from research that these secret bases are nochturnal(operate at night)! If all outside activity at the Utah location are Nochturnal, like those at Groom Lake, how can we know for sure when it becomes operational?

Do we have someone in Utah who is/can keep an eye on the Green River facility for us? I would like to be kept up to date on the progress at the base. Unfortianatly I'm on the east coast of the USA. I am thinking of propsing this idea formally!

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The location went into operation 15 March 2005 with reserve equipment transfer in progress.
Equipment transfers are bing processed and temp held at Whiteman A.F.B. at old Minuteman II missile storage. a.k.a RV Area

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Nice thread.

I dont know about the info though.

Sorry I dont have any links at the moment

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghost

Originally posted by WestPoint23
area 51 only has and tests the aurora but its mostly a distraction from S4 the secret base on the side of a mountain where alien crafts are being tested and are being built. Havent u seen the bob lazer interview.

There are so many bases in the mountins, the story of one more should not be a surprize.
Also, No Offense, but Bob Lazar is Full of #! First of all it's a matter of public record that the guy is a COVICTED pimp. Do you really think a man with a felony conviction had a security clearance? Second, Lazar is well known as a flashy UFO buff,who drives a red Corvette with the licence plate "MJ-12". People who are chosen to work at Area 51 or other secret bases, are told to keep a low profile and avoid drawing attention to themselves. Lazar is known as a publicity hound.

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

[edit on 25-6-2004 by ghost]

You're right about Lazar. He's a joke. His stories about captured alien flying saucers being torn apart and inspected in Area 51 is just about as funny as it get's. If the U.S. government had in fact found a 'single' alien flying saucer and tore it apart (Lazar says there are many fly saucers in Area 51), we would see some if not all of that technology incorporated into some of our military aircraft & etc. Anyone who 'believes' Lazar's stories about alien flying saucers in Area 51, really is in need of some professional mental help.

Mag10

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
O.K not sayin that i believe all about Lazar and everything I believe somut is tested in Area 51 mainly Aurora but the US military is doing on eof the most sneaky ways to stop people coming to the base (while not quite everyone but a lot of people consider it disinfomation and the like.)
But wot if they released some info like the $50,000 budget of watercollers and the baked lobster imported from somewhere every day. It just makes people not believe then they get someone like Lazar in. He goes on TV sayin hes seen flyin saurcers so it all gets proved false so everyone thinks ther'e nothing there. Then wot about with all the stuff about the Aurora flying around wot if in 10 years time under the secrecy act or woteva it is somut else sublime compared to that was made there. It may not be tru but if they did release something like this it would give them the greatest smokescreen of all- too much truth

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
There is nothing super top secret in area 51. Anymore.

The reason that the U.S government didn't admit Area 51 existed was because it made people interested in it. Before you critisice me just think that while all the "Conspiracy Nutts" as they like to call us look to the skies above Groom Lake for our answers, they do the really secret stuff somewhere hundreds of miles away.

500 workers still comute there every day but don't work on any zargon warships or show 6 breasted alien females"Somemore of this earth thing called kissing"

Sure it is still a missile command and mighty airstrip, but nothing more.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   

or show 6 breasted alien females"Somemore of this earth thing called kissing"

Red Dwarf, what a show !

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Amen Brother

El Presedente

CTO

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaMale1953
Area 51 exists and WAS a top secret testing installation much like Edwards Air Force Base into the '70s. Today, it is a disinformation facility maintained to throw researchers and "UFOlogists" a bone that can be readily disavowed. Clue...check Pacific Ocean satellite imagery vs. published maps. Where did the island go?

When I was stationed at Eddie in the late 90's in flight test we referred to 'Area 51' as the annex... We always got a kick from the noise and fury this God-forsaken tract of dirt generated in the public...

What exactly is parked out in the Nevada desert right now? I don't have a clue but I highly doubt that it involves alien spacecraft... I will, however, bet dollars to dough nuts that there are a reasonable number of black projects there, as there are at Edwards..

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CTO

Originally posted by AlphaMale1953

When I was stationed at Eddie in the late 90's in flight test we referred to 'Area 51' as the annex...

Intresting that you mention an annex! You know that Groom Lake is home to Det 3 of the Air Force Flight Test Center. While I believe there is more to Area 51 then they want us to think, I think your "annex" might be a peice of the bigger puzzle.

CTO

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
That's the way the airspace around Groom Lake is identified on planning charts... 'Edwards Air Force Base Annex'... or at least it was...

I don't think there's anything sinister going on at Groom Lake... A few black project to be sure but aliens??? I highly doubt it...

The guys that I ran into that had access to the annex were rather matter of fact about it... Believe me, when you get a test pilot in the O club and you down a few Mojave Reds we all become kinda talkative, especially with other flight test guys...

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Does anyone by any chance happen to have alink to where i can find pictures of the inside of area 51?

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
They denied it so long because they didnt have another place to test secret planes at now they dont care if everyone and there chinese cousin knows because nothing goes on there anymore. They probaly have most of there bases underground by now. They know putting it on the suface isnt safe anymore because Satellites so where else are they gonna put them.

CTO

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackcrow1800
They denied it so long because they didnt have another place to test secret planes at now they dont care if everyone and there chinese cousin knows because nothing goes on there anymore. They probaly have most of there bases underground by now. They know putting it on the suface isnt safe anymore because Satellites so where else are they gonna put them.

Just a point here... we also know the orbits of all those satellites, as does everyone else... It's dead easy to avoid observation by a satellite by simply pushing an aircraft back into a hangar or having it airborne at the time of overflight...

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
maybe if you were an alien

Humm just wondering if president bush suddenly wanted to visit area 51, would he be able to?

Perhaps he was test flying them during the Vietnam war, and that was why so little information about his piloting duty in Texas airforce ;o) ?

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Wheew, at least my ankle is healed.

Why is this even a topic? It is what it is. No aliens. Just secret shi. that they want to keep from prying eye balls. SOOOOOO WHAT!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join