It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signtings In the Peak District

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   
To any people who live around the Peak District i am after information on any sightings. Also if someone could contact me about the UFO hotspots in and around the Peak District (Yorkshire). Contact me at [email protected]

Thanks

arc

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   
andy - the area around skipton is apparently a hotbed of UFO activity

(i don't have yahoo)

posted on Mar, 12 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
thanks arc for the information.

Bye the way i supplied my e-mail address so that any information anyone has can send it to me.

If you could post any replies following this up i would be grateful

PKD

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
interesting.

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Yeah, that is really interesting. It's nice to know (well maybe nice is the wrong word, depending on what they want) that aliens don't just go to America. I'm sure Scotland's got a high incidence of sightings. But I can't work out whether they're really there or whether people are bored, or driven mad by the quietness. Well that's what it was like where I used to live in Scotland.

But what about other places - you don't really hear about them in Germany/France and what about Africa? Isn't that the big old piece of land you'd want to target if you were flying around in yer spaceship?

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
as I recall, the Brittany region in france underwant a small flap about a year ago, I suppose we don;t hear of so many of them cos most of the ppl on here either don;t read french sites or french fullstop, ditto with other languages / countries...

crawford. try searching for Omar Fowler via google or the like, he runs a newsletter and has an interest in FT's over the Derbyshire Peak district, which I believe moves into the Yorkshire area. Obviously, Bonsall is wam at the mo, but places like Bakewell also have a couple of tales to tell. Anyway, give him a shot I'm sure he could help you out.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
search.dogpile.com...

Enjoy...

[Edited on 4-4-2003 by Gazrok]

new topics

top topics

join