It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never before seen UFO photos - Debunkers?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

If the thread title wasn't so misleading I'd agree with you but sadly that is not the case.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Let me explain a couple things. Lets hope people read this post unlike my original post.

- Firstly I am not out to demonstrate my photoshop skills. As in the third image I purposely placed the reflection in the COMPLETE WRONG area, as well as the shadow.

Notice my post when I acknowledged a user pointing this out.

And as for people claiming to be better at PS than me... These aren't absolute proof of my skill. I created them all in less than 15 minutes. And I doubt you even know how to use PS anyways.

- Secondly For those saying that this thread is for kicks, or attention, once again I will say that If I wanted said attention I would deliberately put time into creating a realistic looking image and then pass it off as one that I had taken with my camera. Most of you didn't see me say that. I understand though, because most of you didn't read the thread.

(thanks to those who have the intellect to understand the purpose of this thread
)

- Thirdly Please keep the thread on topic. I have seen people talking about Crotch Massages, Egyptian Pharaohs, Homo Erotic Fantasies, Star Trek, and The age of the Universe. Some of which from the same person. *ahem*

reply to post by InfaRedMan

lol:

[edit on 7-7-2010 by The_Zomar]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
Let me explain a couple things. Lets hope people read this post unlike my original post.

- Firstly I am not out to demonstrate my photoshop skills. As in the third image I purposely placed the reflection in the COMPLETE WRONG area, as well as the shadow.

So what are you out to do. Prove you make bad recreations and to see who will fall for it? You've succeeded.

And as for people claiming to be better at PS than me... These aren't absolute proof of my skill. I created them all in less than 15 minutes.

You spent 15 minutes on this thread and now you want everyone's respect? EFFORT, kid, EFFORT. Remember that word.

And I doubt you even know how to use PS anyways.

I've been a graphic designer for the last 12 years. Not only can I use Photoshop. I depend on it for a living.

This thread has failed on many levels, from the OP to the ATSr's who didnt even bother to read it thru. A classic display of ATS dysfunction.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by NightVision]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
A man I have a lot of respect for one day looked me in the eyes because I was angry at someone who just pointed out a mistake I'd made. He said " A Friend is a person who will tell you that you have a big green booger hanging out your nose; An enemy is a person who would let you run around all day with that booger in your nose and not say anything".

A valuable lesson taught me over 35 years ago, I've never forgotten.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gormly

I think you steadfast "no evidence needed" guys need MORE poking at. Honestly, all it takes is a photo and you have 40 guys jumping on the thread saying it has to be real because they "know".

ATS is getting ridiculous, I get the feeling sometimes that ATS goes out and recruits the crazy guy everyone has in the neighborhood. I feel this way because the alternative is way more scary.

There is NO logic, reason or healthy skepticism when it comes to UFO's.
You guys just pounce on it and hold on until it sinks.

So deal with it.

You deserve to be made fun of.

I am tired of reading posts from self appointed experts who die by the sword swearing a photo is real and then when proving fake they just jump to another one with the same conviction.

You're almost as bad as the Earthquake guy.

Sometimes I think you are all clowns...

Thanks OP, now we need someone to run a 5 year campaign and maybe that will get some of these guys to start taking a critical eye to their belief systems.

I almost didn't even look at this thread because I saw "debunker" in the title. Usually any post that has "debunker" in it or "hey debunkers" is littered with idiots regurtitating hoaxed photos. then when proven false they start another thread.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by gormly]

I'm not a "no evidence needed" person. When I open a thread here I have the expectation that what I open will be a thread on a serious discussion of UFO material, not some jerk who is out to teach people a lesson. I don't think every picture posted here is a real UFO, but I do expect that all threads created on this forum are for the purpose of discussing the UFO phenomenon. What people like you can't deal with is a real discussion on the subject matter. You prefer to make fun of others to make yourself feel better. What a big, mature person you are!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by black cat
I'm not a "no evidence needed" person. When I open a thread here I have the expectation that what I open will be a thread on a serious discussion of UFO material, not some jerk who is out to teach people a lesson. I don't think every picture posted here is a real UFO, but I do expect that all threads created on this forum are for the purpose of discussing the UFO phenomenon. What people like you can't deal with is a real discussion on the subject matter. You prefer to make fun of others to make yourself feel better. What a big, mature person you are!

I am just curious. When you open any other UFO threads, do you take the time to read the entire OP before commenting or do you take your demands to read serious UFO discussions and crap all over them by commenting without reading the accompanying information as you did here?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Lol the third picture looks so fake.
Reflection doesn’t even match.
Only the first picture looks somewhat real.

U say these are all self-made and fake, so it’s a waste of time.
Since u do not post us the original "before" pictures, there is no way for us to know if these were really created by u.

Where is the evidence?
Just post the originals.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Edit: I just read the bottom of your post that you say you created these pictures. Threads like this one don't serve any purpose but to mock believers in UFOs and discredit legitimate sightings, despite what you say about being a believer.

Yes they do, they show how many people will go OH YEAH !! to absolute bollocks, and THEN bring disrepute to the cause.

You did exactly that.

TRY being more skeptical before you agree, it helps everyone.

Jumping on the horse and going "Oh you, laddergoat" doesn't help a bit.

Thanks OP.

First of all, this thread has violated Rule #1 of the Terms and Conditions for this site and the moderators don't seem to care.

Rule 1 -

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Here's the link in case you guys missed it on the way in - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Second, you are totally missing the point. I can see where your argument would stand up if this forum was nothing but text. My argument is when you post pictures to this forum it is expected that the pictures will be analyzed by your forum peers. The existence of this forum is for UFO discussion, not for "Let's see how many people I can point and laugh at today" posts.

I will say this again - this thread had only one purpose and that was to put the "kick me" sign on the backs of some ATS members. It never had any intention of discussing real UFO encounters. And for that reason this thread is an insult to members of ATS who value adult-level discussion on the topics, not people like you who want someone to point and laugh at. Geezus, people. I thought Above Top Secret was a place for discussion of real issues by adults, not kids. I thought this site was better than the likes of Infowars.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by black cat]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

I am just curious. When you open any other UFO threads, do you take the time to read the entire OP before commenting or do you take your demands to read serious UFO discussions and crap all over them by commenting without reading the accompanying information as you did here?

I am curious, do you know what the Terms and Conditions of this site say? Probably not or else you wouldn't be defending the actions of the OP. The link is in my previous reply in case you want to familiarize yourself with it.
And to answer your question, I expect posts in each of the forums to pertain to the subject matter of the forum title for serious discussion, not to pull a stupid prank. Can you wrap your mind around that expectation?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
A man I have a lot of respect for one day looked me in the eyes because I was angry at someone who just pointed out a mistake I'd made. He said " A Friend is a person who will tell you that you have a big green booger hanging out your nose; An enemy is a person who would let you run around all day with that booger in your nose and not say anything".

A valuable lesson taught me over 35 years ago, I've never forgotten.

Blaine, I like the posts you make and you speak a lot of common sense. But how are the intentions of the OP in any way meant to come off as friendly "advice" in this thread? The intention was to make fun of as many people as possible.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by black cat

Face it, you made a fool of yourself and now you're angry.

I thought Above Top Secret was a place for discussion of real issues by adults, not kids.

It is, so grow up.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I thought Above Top Secret was a place for discussion of real issues by adults, not kids.

It is, so grow up.

Face it - you violated Rule#1 of the Terms and Conditions of this site and on top of that you admitted it in your initial post! Your intentions were not honorable, they were petty and childish and the only one needing to grow up here is you. I'm petitioning a moderator to lock this thread.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Who said I'm commanding respect?

I illustrated a point, and fools like you are getting angry over it.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

It is, so grow up.

Face it - you violated Rule#1 of the Terms and Conditions of this site. Your intentions were not honorable, they were petty and childish and the only one needing to grow up here is you. I'm petitioning a moderator to lock this thread.

I did not violate any rules. I don't understand how ignorant you are to not see the differences between illustrating a point and "trying to trick people" even though I put a disclaimer in BIG HUGE FONT. Stop trying to derail my thread. You only want it locked because everyone is seeing how much of a fool you are.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

So the answer is a big solid "NO" you do not take the time to read what is written in support of UFO photos before you get all excited and start screaming about what they look like to you?

Got it.

Again, let me thank the OP for helping to demonstrate that SOME PEOPLE are not really worth taking too seriously as researchers and can now be more easily avoided in the UFO forum in the future.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

It is, so grow up.

Face it - you violated Rule#1 of the Terms and Conditions of this site. Your intentions were not honorable, they were petty and childish and the only one needing to grow up here is you. I'm petitioning a moderator to lock this thread.

I did not violate any rules. I don't understand how ignorant you are to not see the differences between illustrating a point and "trying to trick people" even though I put a disclaimer in BIG HUGE FONT. Stop trying to derail my thread. You only want it locked because everyone is seeing how much of a fool you are.

Are you the one not reading this time? Did you not read the Terms and Conditions?

"1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate."

How is your post not knowlingly false, not misleading, and not innacurate? Your post is the definition of all three of those things! Your "disclaimer" was nothing but an admission of breaking those rules.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I know the rules, I didn't break any.

What false information did I post?

I'm asking for an answer.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I created it. I am a professional graphic designer.

I used the craft in this drawing for the "Nevada Sphere"

you do realize the word "professional" means that you are paid right?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish

you do realize the word "professional" means that you are paid right?

You do realize I am a paid graphic designer, and have designed a phone for LG?

Nice try.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by The_Zomar]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I know the rules, I didn't break any.

What false information did I post?

I'm asking for an answer.

Here's your answer - all three photos were faked, by your own admission. You made up, created, manufactured photos and posted them to a forum where you know people come to discuss UFO evidence. If this thread is upheld by management then why shouldn't everyone else with Photoshop installed post more fake UFO photos to this thread? Why don't we make this forum a "UFO and Photoshop Skills" forum or a "UFO and Graphic Design Discussion" forum where we can come to discuss how to make your manufactured photos look more realistic so we can more accurately deceive?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join