It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who still believes 911 was an inside job?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18

Originally posted by SeenMyShare
reply to post by andre18

Since Wikipedia is a user generated source you won't find many here who give credence to it's "authority".

so u want me to actually get the sources for each point made?

its apparent to me that people only dis wiki's cred when its not supporting their side

[edit on 6-7-2010 by andre18]

And it's apparent to everyone else that some people only support Wiki's cred when it is supporting their side. Way too much evidence proving it was an inside job.
edit on 25-7-2011 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Well when I look at past operations and documents, specifically about false flags, and then look at how much the MIC and PTB gained from 9/11, it seems hard to believe they didn't have a heavy hand in it. Either that or Jesus granted all their wishes.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Yeah or the fox network that said Bush actually won due to a hanging bit of paper (chad),
give me strength!
There are some crazy theories like the pentagon missile attack however the watergate scandel was a conspiracy, so was the operation Northwoods conspiracy and they both turned out to be real (operation northwoods was planned, not executed). Just remember don't put all conspiracies under one flag or you will become a, dare I say it drone?
Peace

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
OP:

I still believe 9/11 was an inside job and I think by using the 93 bombing as any kind of evidence that it was not is really very backwards. You seem, and forgive me if I am wrong in my assumption, to be fairly new to the 1993 bombing. If this is the case, I would suggest you look into a man named Emad Salem.

Emad Salem was an FBI informant who supplied the bomb making materials as well as the plan to bomb the WTC to the people who carried it out. Salem got those materials and the funding from the FBI.

Now I realize extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof and Emad Salem provided that proof in hours upon hours worth of tape recorded conversations with his FBI Handlers and those tapes tell a story that not only did the FBI know it was being planned, provided the materials for the bomb, lied to their own informant by supplying real explosives instead of fake as the informant was promised and funded a large part of the operation.... but they also knew the date and time that the bombing would take place and choose to allow it to happen.

So I am sorry to tell you but the 1993 bombing of the WTC actually helps make the case by showing how 9/11 cold very well indeed be an inside job in my opinion.
edit on 25-7-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Of course not. The US goverment would never do any harm to its own people. It did test nuclear fallout on its own soldiers, put them willingly in harms way to get a pretext for war performed mind control experiments on them under MK Ultra and harmed then in other ways, but it would never do something to harm them.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I make it a point to not BELIEVE anything.

To BELIEVE means to accept something as true (or false) without sufficient evidence.

Osama Bin Laden is irrelevant. I am sick of hearing "Inside Job".

I KNOW skyscrapers must hold themselves up. I KNOW the designers of skyscraper must figure out how to distribute the steel to hold up the distribution of concrete.

So BELIEVING that the top of the north tower could destroy everything below in less than 18 seconds without having that trustworthy data is ridiculous. I don't care who did it. By 9/11/11 the physics profession will be more guilty than the people actually responsible as far as I am concerned.

I don't recall ever hearing Steven Jones discussing the steel distribution and how that would be important in analyzing any supposed collapse. Does he understand physics or not?

psik

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join