It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some questions to those with knowledge of ETSing from army.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I am at my final week in the army and am soon to be a civilian. I want from those that have left the army before me some questions on how to clear post. I have been doing my ACAP and other appointments but it seems like I need more time to fill out paper work and get a ride from place to place but as stated earlier my time is growing short and the connex with all my TA-50 crap hasn't arrived yet from Iraq maybe due to the oil spill or something. The question is can I extend my contract for at least another week so I can finish my final-out clearing papers and if I can't turn in my TA-50 junk then how the hell am I suppose to clear post if I don't have equipment to turn in?

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Stop-loss!]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
You are in your final week and you still have these issues?

Friend you need to talk to some one there about this issue not a bunch of people on this forum.

If it was me I would not give a rats butt about the gear in the shipping container.

Just get your walking papers and do just that.

DO NOT forget to copy your complete medical record!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

I guess your right, why sweat the small stuff when I got bigger fish to fry. I should of thought of that before I turned in my claims to VA.:shk::bnghd:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
:shk: almost a month later and im still stuck here, waiting for a chance to escape but freedom eludes me at every turn it seems.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Stop-loss!]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Check the aircraft and survival forums for prolific members there, with armed forces experience....

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

cool thanks Gazrok. I should have looked in there first but oh well mistakes happen.

top topics

join