It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real News Network Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hello,
I am going to try to keep a running thread of new Real News videos. I am leaving the country for two weeks tomorrow, and if I do not get a chance abroad I will catch up when I return. Here are a variety of recent stories on various topics. There are more on the youtube channel, and on their website.
The first video is a little info about what the Real News is. If your too lazy to listen it basically is a view sponsored online news network. Paul Jay was a CBC guy who decided he wanted more journalistic freedom. He started his own network with no corporate, government, or ngo money. All the money is from normal people sending five or ten bucks. I believe a real media is integral to facing the future, and I hope anyone who reads this will tell their friends about this network.
Check out therealnews.com

60% of Israeli Equity Owned by 18 Families

G20 Commits to More NeoLiberalism

G20 Testimony: WE ASKED THEM FOR MERCY... THEY LAUGHED AT US

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Yeah I subscribed to them on youtube about a month or so ago. I look forward to the day when it is able to dominate internet news.

Their on going coverage of what happened at G20 this year is very important - not to mention interesting.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join