It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
1. Riding a white horse through fields, with a anti tank missle launcher on my back. I have long flowing red hair, and am wearing silver gauntlets (I usually keep my head shaved irl). I can hear someone shouting (over the sounds of the hooves) "here it comes, here it comes" but nothing shows up.
"The horse is a noble and powerful animal. As a dream symbol it can represent a wide range of positive thoughts and ideas about self or others. Depending on the details of the dream, horses can symbolize ffreedom, power, and sexual energyt. At times, they can also be considered messengers, relaying information from the unconscious to the conscious, from the spiritual to the physical. If you are horseback riding it suggests that you are self assured and feel a sense of control in your daily life. Old dream interpretation books say that the color of the horse is also significant. (Remember that this is based on superstition.) Black horses are said to point out delays; white horses reinforce the positive and transformative aspects of life; gray horses may point to the difficulties in the dreamers current situation; piebald horses are symbolic of confusion; brown horses are associated with mental pursuits; tan horses are said to be symbolic of love and sex."
(1) A Horse - particularily a stallion - may symbolize sexuality
(2) It may symbolize animality; instinctive dynamism that may 'carry you away'.
(3) A galloping horse may symbolize ecstasy; or a need not to get bogged down in sensuality/ material amibitions; being in 'the world' but not of it.
(4) Horse may symbolize emotion(s). If the horse is rampaging, either your emotions are threatening riot if you do not seriously attend to their requests or you are allowing your emotions to rule you. Tightly reigned or tethered horses probably mean your emotions are too much repressed.
(5) The horse may symbolize your unconscious or your whole psyche. In myths and folktales, horses sometimes speak. If the horse in your dream speaks, it is either the voice of your unconscious, or some part of it, or the voice of your true self, your inner being.
(6) If the horse is threatening, look into your unconscious to see what is threatening you there. Is it your sexuality, attachments to mother or father, the unconscious itself, or some other repressed desire?
(7) If a horse or horses are pulling you in a carriage, they are your emotions. Are you in control or are they?
(8) Black horses are associated with funerals. What part of you is dead or dying? Should it be allowed to die? Or what should be dead in you - for example, something from the past that prevents you from living freely in the present?
(9) A horse's hoof may symblize fertility or sexuality. Fertility is, psychologically speaking, the power to expand as a person.
Purity. It is made up of all color therefore is complete.
White in a dream might possibly be a reminder to resolve special situations and problems. White is feminine, symbolizing virginity, but also emotional coldness and immaturity. White is the colour of the bride, and it stands for completeness, idealism, purity, innocence, elegance and openness