It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Podesta - UFO disclosure could destabilize society

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
What ppl do and re-do is not important. The seed was made when he was honnest to his beliefs. Now, since so many use his quote (audio), he had to go public and retract. Do you think, he change is mind?

Maybe, im not in his shorts but my two cents was, he was told to estinguish this fire once and for all. Which won't work. He is not the first, nor the last official going public then resaying : " I meant this, not that".

Keep the fire burning, we are almost at the breaking point.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
While I 100% refuse to allow these criminal evil creatures any reasons to LIE TO US ANY MORE, and short of them voluntarily coming forward with 100% of the worlds records and conducting tours into all their bases and top secret levels and telling us the absolute truth about the past, the banks and trying to scratch the surface of MAKING UP for their horrendous crimes against humanity by ending money, redistributing everything to everyone and working tirelessly dressed like hermits, living in pickers shacks, on behalf of freedom and equality and progression, they should all be kept in top security run down flea bitten apartments on stipend incomes with bracelets on their ankles and no communication devices. Welfare and secure buildings are a hell of a lot cheaper than prisons. No compromises.

But, one thing I will say, this mans credentials are top notch by all media standards, AND HE ADMITS THERE IS A NEED TO DO WHAT??? Was this about Disclosure, for and against, but he admits there is something to disclose!

edit to remove, I can't be this rude. But this is big news, though what he's peddling he should be imprisoned for and I don't give him that right or his puppeteers.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
If UFOs were disclosed to be some kind of odd but generally benign manifestation of multi-dimensional travel and our consciousness/ perceptions, that might not be so bad. Although, again, getting people to believe it might be a problem.

I think this would actually be the worst possible thing for society. If the phenomenon were proven beyond a doubt to be some kind of spiritual or metaphysical thing that meant that our very perception of reality was wrong (or underdeveloped), that would cause mass panic.

Aliens flying around in craft is something most people can accept. It's real, it's tangible, and it fits our notion of reality.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Your post is a bit old, but I'd like to respond in regard to John Padesta changing his mind about
releasing info about UFO's. I agree with what you had to say. But I also honestly think Podesta probably found out something that scared the # out of him. Or he was told to keep his big mouth shut. But I think it's safe to assume that whatever UFO's are visiting this planet, and it's safe to assume they are, then we can agree that they're far
more advanced than we are. With free energy, anti gravity, and possibly even particle beam weaponary,
as Phil Scneider said they have, we're defenseless on our knees. If they wanted to take this place
over, lets admit they could. Perhaps he found something that suggested an invasion. All I'm saying
is, is that you had said the public probably is too stupid to even notice. I agree completely. However,
if they find out there's going to be a say, "New World Order," or a new race taking over, then I think
it's safe to say people will panic. I for one think something is already in the works for 2012 regarding UFO's. And I don't mean disclosure. I honestly think late in 2012, we might actually see them decloak and land. Not far fetched at all, at this point.

reply to post by Moonguy

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Without a doubt......I doubt alot of things, but not this one, folks, trust me, I've tested the water time and time again.....and the result turns out the same; meaning:

The E.T. suddenly appear like in V (2009) or being announced on TV = mass freaking panic and social hysteria around the world (mostly in the U.S.), later we're gonna have organized protest groups, then a big social paradigm changed, finally things get back to normal...sheeps remain sheeps....ATS remains ATS.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
We wont know how the public will react until this happens. I hope that if the Government does confirm that Alien life exist everyone will keep our cool and not think of this as in an invasion. Only then will people freak out.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
disclosure would surely upset the church. I think there may be a startling reality that would rock the foundation of religion. Human history is very different from what we have been taught in history books and religious text. This is the biggest reason for the cover-up. It would send people into a spiritual panic with great confusion. The basis for all our religious moral beliefs would come into question and that would lead us to places most would not want us to go. So society would be destabilized. What does that say about a host of things considered wrong under religion such as homosexuality? People would do "immoral" things without fear of spiritual consequences. Remember religion is a form of control and once its destabilized, control is lost and all hell breaks loose. The truth may alter our perception of who God really is. A destabilized society would have a chain reaction globally and effect power structure and the world economy. So you can see why this is not being disclosed.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Greensboro1978 because: edit text

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join