It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Your Place Of Employment...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
For the love of the almighty.

Make personal calls from home on your own time.

I work with a couple of ladies, who sit here in the office, all day long and make personal phone calls.

Now ordinarily I would agree that it's none of my business, however, we are supposed to make 700 + calls per month. Each call made from our phone goes into the phone log. So the 5-6-7 calls a day that they're making add up to the month end totals.

It's not right.

The only lady is on the phone with her husband so much, I wonder what they talk about at home, they can't have anything left to talk to each other about, they can't.

Now, I'm also not saying that I NEVER make a personal call from work , yeah it happens, but I usually go to the conference room and use that phone, or step outside and use my cell phone.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It's not good to bottle up these emotions E-Done, may i suggest revenge ??

Poke holes in a can of tuna and carefully tape it under their chair's, that will give them something to talk about.

Also, take a picture of a homeless person vomiting into their favorite coffee mug, ..... place the picture under said coffee mug.

You can also go to the copy machine, and stick in a piece of transparacy that say's anything you want, ... like " sleep with me or your fired" " .... so it shows up on everything they copy.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
P.S. Later, add mayo and veggie's to the Tuna to make a delicious Tuna salad !!!

Hoooraaay !

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
:shk:

Ok, some of that was funny.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Well she is out to lunch forward her calls to her boss, after a day he would get an idea of how much time on the phone she spends.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I like it.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I know what you mean.
I have a co-worker,who is great,but during our in-between times is playing games on his phone.

I like this idea for the ladies in the office,but,might change it a bit to avoid the sexual harassment bit.

You can also go to the copy machine, and stick in a piece of transparacy that say's anything you want, ... like " sleep with me or your fired" " .... so it shows up on everything they copy.

top topics

join