It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A History of Khazarian Jewish Conspiracies and Zionism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Not a day goes by without this ignorant hate-speech being disseminated by Nazis and religious fanatics.

People spreading these lies need to be stopped with FACTS.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
Not a day goes by without this ignorant hate-speech being disseminated by Nazis and religious fanatics.

People spreading these lies need to be stopped with FACTS.

Thanks for posting that... someone did a good amount of research there, which is very commendable. I'll have to bookmark that link, since as you pointed out, this constantly comes up on ATS.

For what its worth, I do not think that the OP here is necessarily a Nazi or religious fanatic; I could be wrong, but my impression is that he was swayed by some material (videos and links) that he found in the Internet (possibly posted by people who ARE Nazis or religious fanatics.)

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by therealnews
I understand where you are coming from, and I think your partially right, yet even today you can see this divide. Have you met someone who speaks Yiddish? A Yiddish speaking "Jew" is much different than a Hebrew speaking "Jew."

This is not true at all. First of all, ALL Jews - of all denominations and in all countries - use Hebrew for prayers and during services. Yiddish is something that developed in Germany and is kind of a cross between German and Hebrew. I'm not a linguist, but my understanding is that this kind of thing does happen when a minority that speaks a certain language is surrounded by a majority that speak another language - Creole would be an example very similar to Yiddish. In addition, Jews from the Sephardic tradition ("Spanish Jews" that were expelled during the Inquisition) have a Spanish-Hebrew hybrid language.

But my point is - all of the Jewish worship is done in Hebrew no matter whether they are Ashkenazi (Jews of Germany and Eastern Europe), Sephardic (Jews of Spain and North Africa), or Mizrahi (Jews of the Middle East).

I know and personally interact with both at my place of employment. They read different books. One the Torah, the other the Talmud. They have different face structure, different intentions, different teachings, different root words and word speak.

Again, this is completely false. All Jews recognize the Torah, written in Hebrew, as the primary religious book. Orthodox and to a lesser extent, Conservative Jews also regard the Talmud as a Holy Book. Reform Jews (the bulk of American Jews) regard the Talmud (in general) as a traditional book that is important for study but outdated and not a Holy Book.

Jewish traditions do vary between Ashkenazi, Sephardic, and Mizrahi (as well as the denominations Orthodox, Conservative, and Reform) but for the most part the differences are minor, and they are theological, not based on language.

We discuss it openly. Bottom line is this, How many leaders of Media, corporations, governments, and groups speak Yiddish at the top level? The number will amaze you. What if I went as far as to say Yiddish is the language of choice among todays most powerful world elite?

Oh, you think "The Jews" control everything? That's pretty laughable. Look at the CEO of the first 100 companies on the Fortune 500 list, and I bet only a couple are Jewish. I doubt Yiddish is being spoken at the "top level" of ANY major corporations.

[edit on 7/14/2010 by JustMe74]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Obviously those calling themselves Jews today are not actually the Biblical Israelites.

That old lie has been played out for since before WW2 and WW1.
It's hilarious.

edit: also that BS article that people like to toss around here by AshleyD attempting to disprove the so called Khazar theory is ridiculous and shows just how gullible people are.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Wise Man]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
en.metapedia.org...

Many people have assumed over the years that modern Jews are descended from the Ancient Israelites, however this is not the case. Modern Ashkenazi (or Yiddish) Jews are, in fact, primarily descended from a Turkic people, known as the Khazars, who converted to Judaism in the late 9th Century AD. According to some genetic tests, 60% of Jewish DNA is Central Asian Turkic. The remaining 40% is of Semitic, specifically Edomite, origin. The Edomites were a mixed people, descended from Esau (the son of Isaac, and brother of Jacob). Esau had married several women of different ethnicities that existed in the land of Canaan at that time, including Hittites, Hivites, Horites, Canaanites, and Ishmaelites (Arabs). ....

Some Edomites converted to the religion of the Israelites although in doing so, they, over time, bastardized it, creating the books known as the Babylonian Talmud. At the fall of the Roman Empire, the Edomite Jews became scattered over all of Europe, with the majority settling down in the Turko-Mongolian (Khazars) area of Russia, where they intermarried with the heathen Khazars who had converted en masse to Judaism. They are called Ashkenazi, and make up at least 90% of modern Jewry. Every Israeli Prime Minister has come from this heathen background, which means their ancestors never walked the hills of Palestine. The only Jews with Abrahamic blood flowing in their veins come from the Sephardim Jews, whose lineage can be traced back to Esau/Edom.

JUDAISM FROM THE TALMUD

Approves of Sodomy: "If one
committed sodomy with a child of
less than nine years, no guilt is
incurred" (Sanhedrin 5 4b)

Approves of Child Sacrifice to Idols: "He who gives of his seed
to Molech incurs no punishment"
(Sanhedin 64a)

Cursing Parents Allowed: "One
who curses his parents isn't punished
unless he curses them by
Divine name" (Sanhedrin 66a)

Allows Enchanting: "It is permitted
to consult by a charm the
spirits of oil and eggs, and make
incantations" (Sanhedrin 1.07a)

Bestiality Condoned: "Women
having intercourse with a beast
can marry a priest, the act is but
a mere wound" (Yebamoth 59b)

Harlotry Lawful "A harlot's hire
is permitted, for what the woman
has received is legally a gift"
(Abodah Zarah 62b-63a)

Blasphemy Allowed: "One can
revile the Divine Name if
mentally applying it to some
other object" (Sazhedin 65a-b)

Not required to Keep Vows: One
may declare: "Every vow which I
may make in the future shall be
null" (Nedarim 23 a-23b)

Murder Condoned: "If ten men
smote a man with ten staves and
he died, they are exempt from
punishment" (Sanhedrin 18a)

THE BIBLE Bible from real Israelites, not Khazars / Amalekites

Prohibits Sodomy:"Thou shall
not lie with mankind, as with
womankind: it is abomination"
(Lev. 18:22)

Prohibits Child Sacrifice to Idols: "Whoever gives any of his
seed to Molech: he shall surely be
put to death" (Lev . 20:2) .

Cursing Parents Prohibited: "He
that curses his father or mother,
shall be put to death" (Exod.
2!:17, Mutt 15i4).

Disallows Enchanting: "None of
you shall be an enchanter or a
charmer, or consulter with familiar
spirits" (De&t. 18:10-11).

Bestiality Condemned: "You
shall not lie with any beast, nor
shall any woman stand before a
beast to lie with it" (Lev.18-23).

Harlotry Unlawful: "She that
plays the whore in her father's
house shall be put to death.
(Deuteronomy 22.2I)

Blasphemy Punishable: He that
blasphemes the name of the
LORD shall surely be put to
death" (Leviticus 24 :1 6)

Murder Forbidden: "He that
smites a man with a stave so he
dies, he is a murderer and shall be
put to death" (Num. 35:18)

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
MORE JUDAISM FROM THE TALMUD

It is allowed to cheat a gentile and take usury of him (Baba Mezia 6la, Abhodah Zarah 54a).

The goyim are regarded as unclean (Schabbath L45b. Abhodah Zarah 22b)

It is not allowed to rob a brother Jew, but to rob a gentile is allowed (Baba Mezia 61a Sanherlrin 57a)

The goyim are not like men but are as animals (Kerithuth 6b). The seed of a goy is worth the same as that of a beast (Kethuboth 3b; Baba Mecia 174,6).

A Jew must not enler the home of a goyim (Gittin 62a). The goyim are not to be cured or helped when sick, even for money (Abodah Zarah Z7b; Iore Dea 1'58,1').

It is permitted to deceive a goy (Babha Kama 13b) Jews must try to deceive Christians (Zohar I,1'60a). A Jew may lie and perjure himself to condemn a Goy (Babha Kama I l3a- I 13b).

A Jew shall not do injury to other Jews, but the law does not prohibit injury to a goy (lulishna Sanhedryn 57).

Those who do good to the goyim . . . will not rise from the dead (Zohar 1',25b).

All the festivals of the followers of Jesus are forbidden, and we must conduct ourselves towards them as we would towards idolaters (Abodah Zarah 2a,78c).

Do not save a goy in danger of death (Hilkkoth Akum' XX'1')

When a Jew and a goy come to court, you must absolve the Jew and take his side as far as possible according to Jewish law. If however, the Jew can be absolved according to gentile law, absolve him (Babha Kama 773a).

A Jew may keep anything he finds belonging to the Akum (Goyim), to return it is a sin (Choschem Ham 266'1)

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

www.dailymotion.com...
www.dailymotion.com...
www.dailymotion.com...

Biblical Races Today.

12 Tribes of Israel
JUDAH-so-called Negros (North American Blacks)
BENJAMIN-so-called West Indians (Caribbean Blacks)
LEVI-so-called Haitians
SIMEON-so-called Dominicans
ZEBULON-so-called Guatemala to Panama
EPHRAIM-so-called Puerto Ricans
MANASSEH-so-called Cubans
GAD-so-called Native-American Indians
REUBEN-so-called Seminole Indians
NAPTHALI-so-called Argentina/Chile
ASHER-so-called Columbia/Uruguay
ISSACHAR-so-called Mexicans

NATIONS

1.INDIA = IYALAM = ELAM
2.ASSYRIA = AHSHAWAR = ASSHUR
3.SYRIA = AHRAM = ARAM
4.ARABS = YASHAMIAHLA = ISHMAEL
5.CHINESE = MAWAAHBA = MOAB
6.JAPANESE = IMAWAN = AMMON
7.CAUCASIANS = AHDAWAM = EDOM
8.ISRAEL = YASHARAHLA = 12 TRIBES
9.ETHIOPIANS = KAWASH = CUSH
10.EGYPTIANS = MATAZARYAM = MIZRAIM
11.NORTH AFRICA = PAWAT = PHUT
12.SOUTH AFRICANS = KANAIN = CANAAN= UNKNOWN
13.TURKEY = GAMAR = GOMER
14.RUSSIAN = MAGAWAG = MAGOG
15.GREEK = YAWAN = JAVAN
16.GERMAN = ASHKANAZ = ASHKENAZ
17.SPANISH = THARASHYASH = TARSHISH
18.CYPRUS = KATHAYAM = KITTIM
19.AMELEK = KHAZAR SO CALLED JEWS

(Important Note: Japhet today would be known as the Hawaiians, Philippinos, Indonesians, Polynesians, Eskimos, Malaysians Aboriginals and Natives of New Guinea. So the Germans, Russians, Spanish, Turkey, ect list above which are Edomites living there today are not there original names, the Edomites took over there lands and pushed them out and took there names, example whites moving to south Africa calling themselves South African.)

The so called Illuminati and other nations spent a lot of time and money trying to wipe the Israelites out of history.

If you like to read books here's a History Book from 1775 showing you the Natives are Israelites by study:
memory.loc.gov.../faw:@field%28DOCID+icufawcbc0005%29

or

olivercowdery.com...

(The 10 Northern tribes that left the rest according to the Bible.)
Here's the exact scripture Christopher Columbus used to figure out about the Americas, which they used to to find the Northern Kingdom 10 tribes and enslave and kill them.(They also understood the Deuteronomy curses)
(Which can be read about in his diary and seen in the movie Conquest 1492)

2nd Ezra
4:13
[41] But they took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,
[42] That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.
[43] And they entered into Euphrates by the narrow places of the river.
[44] For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
[45] For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.
[46] Then dwelt they there until the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come,

If anyone wants more information you can U2U me.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Wise Man]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Check this site out if you want to know more about the Talmud that the Khazars use.

www.revisionisthistory.org...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Wise Man

So much nonsense. The Talmud was written in Aramaic and compiled by Jews in the Middle East, in Iraq and Palestine, hundreds of years before the Khazarian Khaganate even existed.

The Talmud is used by both North African and Middle Eastern Jews. It has been this way for almost 2000 years.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wise Man

Exactly! Except in the cases of blasphemy, prostitution, cursing parents above and killing witches (Exodus 22:17), not listening to priests (Deuteronomy 17:12), homosexuals (Leviticus 20:13), fortune-tellers (Leviticus 20:27), adulterers (Leviticus 20:10), a priest's daughter who has sex (Leviticus 21:9), non-believers (2 Chronicles 15:12-13, Deuteronomy 13:7-12), entire towns who have one non-believer (Deuteronomy 13:13-19), women who are not virgins on their wedding night (Deuteronomy 22:20-21), false prophets (Deuteronomy 13:1-5, 18:20-22), and people who work on the Sabbath (Exodus 31:12-15) and children for the sins of their fathers (Isaiah 14:21), ...murder and sacrifice are strictly forbidden in the Bible.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

edit: also that BS article that people like to toss around here by AshleyD attempting to disprove the so called Khazar theory is ridiculous and shows just how gullible people are.

Yes, it shows just how despite all the overwhelming evidence, some people still want to hold on to bigoted beliefs. Of course, you cannot show us why it is "ridiculous" only tell us that it is.

its hilarious

What is hilarious (in the way that's not hilarious at all) is that anti-Semitism is the only bigotry that is allowed in these forums.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Exactly! Except in the cases of blasphemy, prostitution, cursing parents above and killing witches (Exodus 22:17), not listening to priests (Deuteronomy 17:12), homosexuals (Leviticus 20:13), fortune-tellers (Leviticus 20:27), adulterers (Leviticus 20:10), a priest's daughter who has sex (Leviticus 21:9), non-believers (2 Chronicles 15:12-13, Deuteronomy 13:7-12), entire towns who have one non-believer (Deuteronomy 13:13-19), women who are not virgins on their wedding night (Deuteronomy 22:20-21), false prophets (Deuteronomy 13:1-5, 18:20-22), and people who work on the Sabbath (Exodus 31:12-15) and children for the sins of their fathers (Isaiah 14:21), ...murder and sacrifice are strictly forbidden in the Bible.

You misunderstood the entire book.

Murder and sacrifice are not forbidden in the Bible.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by Wise Man

So much nonsense. The Talmud was written in Aramaic and compiled by Jews in the Middle East, in Iraq and Palestine, hundreds of years before the Khazarian Khaganate even existed.

The Talmud is used by both North African and Middle Eastern Jews. It has been this way for almost 2000 years.

That is absolutely true. Also, most of those quotes posted above are cuts and pastes from various racist web sites; a bunch of them refer to "books" that don't even exist in the Talmud, are outright fabrications, or are taken WAY out of context. I can go through them all, but somehow I think it would be a wasted effort.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Zionist use of "anti sematism" is their greatest weapon against the real Jews ....they brag of this often...

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
just to back up my opinion in advance and from a JEWISH website as well...

Zionism was supported by the German SS and Gestapo.[3] [4] [5] [6] Hitler himself personally supported Zionism.[7] [8] During the 1930’s, in cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some 40 camps throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine. As late as 1942 Zionists operated at least one of these officially authorized “Kibbutz” training camps[9] over which flew the blue and white banner which would one day be adopted as the national flag of “Israel”.[10]

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

when people respond to my posts by calling me anti semitic and a jew hater when I always say zionism - makes me laugh....

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

One thing about Zionism, its not unified. There are different versions of it.
Some secular, some religious, some Marxist, some nationalist, and so on. There are good and bad Zionists.

Being pro Israel is not bad. Supporting Israel is not bad.

What is bad is subjective hate of people. Jews and Israel are a very complex structure, but most people instead of objectively investigating the structure just lump everything together.

For instance, I assume by your avatar your a big fan of the CSA.

Did you know the largest Jewish military cemetary outside Israel is a Confederate cemetary in the US?

Did you know the first Jewish US Senator, who was from Louisiana became the Attorney General and later Secretary of State in the CSA?

Did you know Union forces expelled all Jews from Tennessee during the Reconstruction, due to their Confederate activity and sympathy?

Zionism is just like this. Most people don't know much about it.

The first Kibbutzim were started by Marxists, then Religious Jews quickly followed and started their own. The first Kibbutzim could hardly be called "Jewish". The Marxists forbid rest on the Sabbath and keeping Kosher. The Marxists even tried brainwashing Holocaust survivors after WW2.

That is only one facet of Zionism. Religious Zionism on the other hand embraces the Torah and the mitzvahs.

Israeli politial parties, Likud and Labor have their roots in opposing Zionist factions. Labor being the secular and Likud being the conservative-religious faction.

Its a very complex issue and simplifying it only results in error.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join