It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widow lives with corpses of husband, twin from West Hartford

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Widow lives with corpses of husband, twin from West Hartford

www.registercitizen.com

MICHAEL RUBINKAM

WYALUSING, Pa. (AP) — The 91-year-old widow lived by herself in a tumbledown house on a desolate country road. But she wasn't alone, not really, not as long as she could visit her husband and twin sister.

No matter they were already dead. Jean Stevens simply had their embalmed corpses dug up and stored them at her house — in the case of her late husband, for more than a decade — tending to the remains as best she could until police were finally tipped off last month
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I dont know if im creeped out or heartwarmed. somehow a part of me wishes for someone to love me soo much that this would seem sane to them. on the other hand if she is this clingy after death, how needy was she when he was alive..
your thoughts?

~meathead

i have never tried to do this news story thing before so if this in the wrong forum mods please move it.thanks in advance

www.registercitizen.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
It's creepy. But I think someone may have already posted this today. I remember cuz I found it creepy then too. lol

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
ah ok i checked the search engine with differant keywords and didnt find any threads. thanks for the heads up.
Mods please close.

link to ongoing discussion

www.abovetopsecret.com...

~meathead

ETA link to ongoing discussion. please reply there

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Mike Stivic]

new topics

top topics

join