It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot card of the day!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

They will get better, if you take time out to look at everything and get rid of what's weighing you down
That's the point of the card.

Don't take this stuff too seriously though, but if you want a more detailed reading, if you U2U me I can try and sort that out for you.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

and for me?!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I've been reading Tarot cards for about three and a half years now and I've never had a reading done for myself by someone else, to my knowledge. I am very interested in my first reading. Go for it and thanks. Would you like a reading in return?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Sounds fun!

I'm ready, whatever it may be

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I've always been interested in Tarot cards since I first found out about them..

...which card will you draw for me I wonder?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Ayana, can you do a reading for me too?
It's sound fun lol

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
me too

thanks

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

Nine of Swords

Situations may not be as bad as they seem, and fear of fear is usually worse than what you are fearing... If that makes sense lol. The fears are generally for others, but they're just nightmares and aren't real, they haven't happened. You can also feel sort of helpless as it's more difficult to solve things for others than yourself. But most of the problems are from your thoughts and feelings conflicting, and it might be difficult to solve, but hasn't happened yet, so you need to focus on what has happened, and the good, which can remove the nightmares which this card symbolises.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
im in-come on multiverse show me what ya got!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
One for me?
I'll be looking forward.
Thanks.

link   
reply to post by Ayana

O.K. Ayana, I am game...what does the tarot card say for me? Thanks in advance.

link   
reply to post by Ayana

Hit me!...........please

link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Oh dear Bic, that sounds terrible for you

King of Pentacles.

The card symbolises human ambition, and someone who has worked hard for their sucess, and is determined to enjoy and benefit all which has come from this. The awareness of the need for hard work and effort is here, and because there is no fear for this, there is the capability to 'reap what you sow' with calm appreciation. The determination in this card generally leads to the longed-for goal in the end, while retaining a high moral standing and generous nature.
The card can mean either a person like the King enters your life, or that you have or need to develop his qualities.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Will you pull a card for me - please

Line two, great thread!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Can I have one too?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by robbinsj

Queen of Pentacles.

Connected with an earthly reality, this card represents a person who is materialistic but practical, aware and in touch with the world, and who values the needs of the body unashamedly. There is a great willingness to work for what is wanted, so that she can enjoy the fruits of the labour contentedly. There is also a great generosity, and a sense of always giving the best emotionally and practically.
So either a person like this will enter your life, or you have reached a time where you need to pay more attention to your physical needs and have some time where you look after yourself

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

S&F

love your avatar of the new Dr Who

what do you need to read my tarot card ?
any birthdate ?
do you need any astrology signs ?
any brain tissue or DNA sample ?
jk
only the nick is okay or what ... its intriguing
i beleive some people have a certain gift to sense an aura
who can know everything from a person after a single touch?
for how many year you have been doing this ?

im an open minded person so im curious of what are YOU seeing
plz tell me my tarot card

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Ben81]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
May I please have one? Please?
I've never had it done before!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyFever

The Emperor

A time for you to take material control over your life, as the energy is there for definite changes to be made, or ideas to be brought into reality. Organisation isn't a problem, and mind and logic can be used to full effect to help make changes. There is a discipline and direction to actions, and a helpful influence to make such moves to make things happen!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sporkmonster

Queen of Swords

The Queen is a person who has known pain, and yet suffers it with dignity rather than wearing her heart on her sleeve - she bears upset with courage and fortitude and can keep her feelings very well hidden. This may not be because of caused pain, but may be to do with high expectations which were never reached, and the fact of reality falling short of dreams.
The card can suggest that a person like this may come into your life, or that you should try to develop these qualities yourself. It may also show that you have been through this sort of thing, and it is time to either move on, or share what has happened with others in order to start to heal.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join