It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cross Comunications PTB Test

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I am going to attempt to test a theory and a conspiracy that has been talked a lot about over the years.

The theory goes something like this.

All communications and all electronic data on an individual is accessible in a data warehouse.

What is a data warehouse?? For those that are not technically minded...

A data warehouse is a database technique that allows a single table of data to be built from many different sources. Now this is used often in Business technology as the systems businesses use increase and change and often get too complex and time consuming to operate efficiently.

Now in business data warehousing is often something that happens in the background, the user doesn't know of its existence.

The Government and military however have a much more powerful system. A computer system that is networked to all major electronic gateways that allow them to pull together a database with data drawn from these sources..

Such as...

Credit card transaction
Bank transaction
Phone records
E-mails
Internet activity
Transportation details
Medical History
Education records
Police records
Library records
CCTV

Now....

Here is the test.

If indeed this data warehouse is being used to monitor even the very words I type here then there ought to be some mechanic to highlight information of interest. the reasoning is the petabytes of info would be too much to analyse all in one go.

So what the common conspiracy I mentioned early is, is a system to highlight certain words within a text or certain actions that would be flagged up.

So If I say...

Bomb Parliament brown coalition queen dirty Israel go now active sleeper tube London New york suicide capital assassinate mason

I would expect to trigger some of those algorithms that highlight areas of interest.

Now one of two things could happen here..

1. this post and thread is read by a human and if so it would be discounted as they could see and understand the text as a test.

or.

2. The information is processed by a computer and I expect to see some form of surveillance on me or my activity. I will be vigilant and record any unusual happenings to any of my transactions or communiqué and report back here.

If anyone else wants to join in the experiment please add your own words, and report back your findings.

All the best,

Korg.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Korg Trinity]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
well after first stating to a local newspaper that we should hang Bush, and later starting a thread asking to start a revolution, I would say it got someones attention.

1600, detonate at will. anthrax for 50 a kilo. anyone know how to make chip for launch destinations? will shoot diplomat for info.

i go too far?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
well after first stating to a local newspaper that we should hang Bush, and later starting a thread asking to start a revolution, I would say it got someones attention.

1600, detonate at will. anthrax for 50 a kilo. anyone know how to make chip for launch destinations? will shoot diplomat for info.

i go too far?

No you don't, perfect and I look forward to hearing any responces you may have.

A word of warning here though to anyone thinking of joining the experiment. make sure you are 100% sure that your history is clean, I wouldn’t want to highlight myself if I was not sure I was a clean living subject or citizen.

All the best,

Korg.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
The First Blip??

ATS is playing a game

Seems to fit no??

After all wasn't it Obama that recently declared war on Conspiracy theorists??

Korg.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
S+F. A good exercise.

all the data is passed through filters for the desired keywords. anything that hits the trigger is forwarded for analysis by humans. they process/store vast quantities of data. even australia has a highly secured US base devoted to data analysis in a remote spot called Pine Gap. most (if not all) comms are split routed thru the place.

Pine Gap is one of the largest and most technologically advanced satellite ground stations in the world. There are 26 satellite antennas at the base; 14 of which are covered by white radomes. Pine Gap employs 876 people (428 Americans and, 448 Australians). The key US agencies involved are the National Reconnaissance Office (which designs, constructs and operates US intelligence collection satellites), the National Security Agency and the Central Intelligence Agency. The military facility at Pine Gap is the largest CIA facility outside the US.

Pine Gap collects intelligence via geostationary satellites that eavesdrop on a variety of radio, radar and microwave signals, which provide the US with vast amounts of intelligence data from the Middle East, Russia, China, south-east Asia and the Pacific.

www.greenleft.org.au...

the only way to complicate things for them is to include such quotes as 'The New York Jets are da bomb!" in your email signatures (your choice of team may vary). end all your SMS (text) messages in the same manner. likewise your telephone and cell phone calls should end with the promotion of your team as above. get all your friends family to do likewise. add any keyword(s) you can into your everyday conversations. call your mates terrorists or anarchists as a term of endearment.

this action, if done by as many people as possible, will inundate the human analyists with too much to review and make their efforts unsurmountable. worse case, they have to undergo a huge recruitment drive for trainee analyists (= more jobs for the US). best case, they have to rework their formulas.

At least all of us in this thread are now potentially liable for incitement charges. And if the filtering system has just sent these posts through to a sorry excuse for a human who peers into the private lives of innocent civilians who dont choose to believe all the bunk MSM portrays to the masses ... "Have a nice Day and enjoy your morning starbucks".

So, I now also will monitor the IP Addresses that are blocked trying to 'explore' my computer.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
So what your saying is nuclear suitcases behind buckingham palace and the UN (united nations) failed to include chemical warfare in the anthrax loving Al-Qaeda which in turn take over aeroplanes for the purpose of muslim terrorists to bomb gerbils in the name of allah and mohammed?

I'll have a big mac, large fries, 300lbs of semtex, medium chlorine with a side order of KOLOKOL-1

i'm really not helping here am I?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
So, I now also will monitor the IP Addresses that are blocked trying to 'explore' my computer.

Hello CitizenNum287119327 you terrorist you!!

Excellent idea... Zone alarm now attached to all my machines!!

The German Team Will trigger a huge explosion at the world cup!

All the best,

Korg

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I've just switched comodo firewall to paranoid, lol, i always seem to get attacked from dubai!!

i'm convinced they are trying to blow up my PC

oh and the Netherlands are going to terrorize the germans in the final IMO :-p

[edit on 7/7/10 by woogleuk]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
So what your saying is nuclear suitcases behind buckingham palace and the UN (united nations) failed to include chemical warfare in the anthrax loving Al-Qaeda which in turn take over aeroplanes for the purpose of muslim terrorists to bomb gerbils in the name of allah and mohammed?

I'll have a big mac, large fries, 300lbs of semtex, medium chlorine with a side order of KOLOKOL-1

i'm really not helping here am I?

I'm just worrying about the thing with the gerbil bombing. I was completely
unaware of any potential rodent attacks. And what's with all the conspiracy
puzzles? Is this NOP at ATS?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

I have always thought that this system could be crashed if we flood it with so many key words it goes crazy trying to keep track. Anyone remember when it came out about the 300 words the NSA were looking for in emails and Internet sites? At the time I copied them all and sent out a mass email. Also posted them in various forums. I want them to see what I write, and be afraid. We are a Free People, and we do not need to be watched all the time, and we not not need to be tracked, either. Now some tracking is good, case in point; I have a Kroger Store card, in return for a discount, they track my grocery purchases and keep what I like on the shelves, so it is always available. Bad tracking would be a device in your car that recorded wherever you had been, what speed you drive, and the stops you make and where.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

And the Vuvuzela is the people's rocket launcher!

top topics

join