It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no NWO!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino

Originally posted by coverfirehero

Keep posting links as 'evidence'
won't change a thing

Delusion

Psychiatry. a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact: a paranoid delusion.

I'm open minded and read things from every side.
I'm just saying posting alot of links doesn't change anything.
Ponder sir.
I don't have to for I already have

The premise is false since this agenda is impossible without the consent of the governed. If people understand how this system works and are politically awakened they are impossible to control. Instead, they love these criminals. This is an educational battle as much as anything else because they certainly wouldn't get away with what they're doing if it was publicized since they would be ostracized and thrown out of office.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

won't change a thing

Delusion

Psychiatry. a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact: a paranoid delusion.

Ponder sir.

The premise is false since this agenda is impossible without the consent of the governed. If people understand how this system works and are politically awakened they are impossible to control. Instead, they love these criminals. This is an educational battle as much as anything else because they certainly wouldn't get away with what they're doing if it was publicized since they would be ostracized and thrown out of office.

Who says I'm living in coherence with the system? I don't love those criminals at all and I'm not the bag carrier either.

Some form of control system must be in place
With all the tech/infrastructure/facebook
in america anyway
the mentality is that things are the best they ever have been
(which they are, there are no worries)
we obviously have things to work on but it is not for this thread to discuss.

Posting all those links doesn't change a thing.
How are you going to make change? Not on the internet
Do you have a better means of control?
No?
Are you just complaining?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
December 25, 2005, Pope Benedict XVI calls for the non-existent New World Order

www.youtube.com...

hey atleast we can all agree on wanting to rule the world. eh comrades?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

won't change a thing

Delusion

Ponder sir.

Who says I'm living in coherence with the system? I don't love those criminals at all and I'm not the bag carrier either.

Some form of control system must be in place
With all the tech/infrastructure/facebook
in america anyway
the mentality is that things are the best they ever have been
(which they are, there are no worries)
we obviously have things to work on but it is not for this thread to discuss.

Posting all those links doesn't change a thing.
How are you going to make change? Not on the internet
Do you have a better means of control?
No?
Are you just complaining?

You're nihilistic implying that my efforts here are futile. It requires self contradictory double-thought to even do so sir.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
OMG there really isn't!

Our world today is what is called an "anarchic system of soveriegn states".

Well what does that mean?

Basically it means, each state is soveriegn and there is no higher authority, it's basically America before the Civil War when Calhoun was arguing that the States had the right to "Nullify" Congress and the federal government.

The reason our world looks so moderated and "controlled" is two-fold.

1) The most known nations are democratic and therefore not spontaneous and not suicidal.

2) Most of the wars in the world occur in the non-democratic world which is much of the 3rd world. And no one pays attention to them.

There have been more than 140 wars since WW2, and more than 15 million people have died in these wars. Most wars are wars of ethnic cleansing.

A good example is Rwanda, wow where was the NWO then? 8,000 people killed a day by machetes, for 100 days.

That's 800,000 people killed by big knives. Have you any idea what that looks like?

Where was the NWO then?

If the Britts really hated the US they could attack it tomorrow, no one is stopping them. The problem is the public, people are not always in agreement.

This is why the nations most likely to go to war are those lead by one man. WW2 and WWI are prime examples.

Today the great powers don't go to war because of Nuclear Weapons and their democratic involvement.

But this does not mean they are controlled by higher powers...self-preservation is all, and so a nation will not just barge into war after war.

Now to really put the nail in the coffin.

The largest argument for the NWO is no one knows about it, well if no one knows...that means only one thing. That the NWO leaders are manipulating natural events to their favor. Natural as in, a nation won't go to war because nuclear holocaust might be the result. So basically people such as yourselves, are saying that what is natural is actually governed by some unseen force.

Hmm I know something else like that.

Orthodox Catholics, especially those in the 1400s who believed God created the lightning and the volcanos and the earth-quakes.

I believe in a God, but not in a God that "manipulates nature"...God is nature.

Well in this case the NWO therefore has to be nature too.

After all if all the NWO does is natural then why do they do anything? If they did anything unnatural you could observe its affects as raw manipulation or power over another.

I think honestly, the loss of God in our society is why people turn to such fantasies as Aliens and the NWO.

They are no different in concept than God, they are just different scientifically: NWO is human and Aliens are technologically possible.

So the Godless have found their replacement for God.

This thread involves a lot of things...and most information was left out for ease of writing, so just feel free to comment and I'll further ellaborate.

I'm sure those not dillusional however will see my basic strong points.

Wow!, you could not be more wrong! Because unlike you i know the secret that they dont want anyone to know!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I want you to read what you wrote and tell me you really believe that!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Jan 15, 2006, THE NEW WORLD ORDER DENVER AIRPORT
Free Press International

video.google.com...#

The Proud Internationalist - The Globalist Vision of David Rockefeller by Will Banyan
d.scribd.com...

January 23 2006 Russian General: International Terrorism Does Not Exist
Chief of Staff says war is a hoax to justify creation of world government body
General Leonid Ivashov
www.rense.com...

February 21, 2006 State sovereignty must be altered in globalized era by Richard Haas(President of CFR)
www.taipeitimes.com...

“Some governments are prepared to give up elements of sovereignty to address the threat of global climate change. The goal should be to redefine sovereignty for the era of globalization, to find a balance between a world of fully sovereign states and an international system of either world government or anarchy."

Spring 2006 Eurasia A New World Order? Carnegie Reporter
Carnegie Corporation of New York
www.carnegie.org...

June 11, 2006 NEW WORLD ORDER USA
www.youtube.com...

September 19, 2006 Gorbachev calls for New World Order
CSPAN
www.youtube.com...

October 10, 2006 Senatorial Candidate Warns Of World Government
CSPAN
www.youtube.com...

October 20 2006 No More Habeas Corpus

October 30, 2006, Illuminati: The Hidden Agenda for World Government
video.google.com...#

Google Video Link

November 26, 2006 Washington's New World Order Weapons Can Trigger Climate Change by Michel Chossudovsky
www.mindfully.org...

November 29, 2006 It Could Happen Here Gregory Meyerson and Michael Joseph Roberto
Monthly Review
www.monthlyreview.org...

November 27, 2006 Kissinger to Serve As Papal Adviser? EDWARD PENTIN
Pope Benedict XVI has invited Henry Kissinger, former adviser to Richard Nixon, to be a political consultant and he accepted.
National Catholic Register
ncregister.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
November 30, 2007 CNN: Does Ron Paul Believe in a Conspiracy to Form a North American Union? By Kurt Nimmo
www.truthnews.us...

Ron Paul outlines the globalist plan to implement a North American Union during the CNN Republican debate. "The CFR exists, the Trilateral Commission exists," Paul explains. "And it is a ‘conspiracy of ideas,' this is an ideological battle. Some people believe in globalism, others of us believe in nation sovereignty. And there is a move on toward a North American Union, just like early on there was a move for a European Union that eventually ended up. So we NAFTA and a move toward a NAFTA highway, these are real things."

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
2007, The Plot to Seize the White House: The Shocking True Story of the Conspiracy to Overthrow FDR By Jules Archer
www.clubhousewreckards.com...

January 08, 2007 CNN/Dobbs: W Fulfills His Dad's Dream Of A New World Order artbell
You Tube
www.youtube.com...

January 12, 2007 Bill Moyers on Media Reform
www.democracynow.org...

"Democracy without honest information creates the illusion of popular consent, while enhancing the power of the state and the privileged interests protected by it. Democracy without accountability creates the illusion of popular control, while offering ordinary Americans only cheap tickets to the balcony. Too far away to see that the public stage has become just a reality TV set."

January 16, 2007 Brown sets out his vision for a new world order CATHERINE MacLEOD
The Herald
www.theherald.co.uk...

January 19, 2007 Gordon Brown calls for New World Order
www.youtube.com...

January 24, 2007 Alex Jones "Overthrowing The New World Order"
video.google.com...#

February 11, 2007 Vladimir Putin at the Munich Conference on Security Policy in Germany
www.securityconference.de...

“However, what is a unipolar world? However one might embellish this term, at the end of the day it refers to one type of situation, namely one centre of authority, one centre of force, one centre of decision-making.”

February 17, 2007 Fighting The New World Order
Youtube
www.youtube.com...

March 3, 2007, Illuminati and the New World Order, Anthony Hilder and Jordan Maxwell
Youtube
www.youtube.com...

March 12, 2007 New World Order Government Conspiracy
www.valhallavideos.org...
www.youtube.com...

April 10, 2007 "World Federalist Manifesto. Guide to Political Globalization" by Francesco Stipo
www.worldfederalistmanifesto.com...

April 30, 2007 US and EU agree ‘single market,’
British Broadcasting Corporation,
www.guardian.co.uk...

May 02, 2007 EU/US "single market" next stage in Bilderberg/Trilateral plan for world government Daniel Taylor
Old-thinker news
oldthinkernews.com...

www.youtube.com...

May 20, 2007 Ron Paul Exposes New World Order & Bush Snr.
Says American empire in trouble, dollar plunging
Jones Report

Ron Paul, "The first President Bush said the New World Order was in tune-- and that's what they were working for. The U.N. is part of that government. They're working right now very significantly towards a North American Union. That's why there's a lot of people in Washington right now who don't care too much about our borders. They have a philosophical belief that national sovereignty is not important. It's also the reason I've made the very strong suggestion the U.S. need not be in the U.N. for national security reasons."

May 22, 2007 Council on Foreign Relations Pushes for Three Regional Currencies in the World James Newcomb
JBS
www.jbs.org...

Mar 27, 2007 The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America
www.themoneymasters.com...
video.google.com...#

June 25, 2007, Globalist Study Says Citizens Want A World Government Steve Watson
Elites brag that people want UN to police the world and save them from evil America
Infowars.net

www.thechicagocouncil.org...
worldpublicopinion.org...
www.worldpublicopinion.org...
www.worldpublicopinion.org...
www.awakeandarise.org...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join