It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan is not Palestine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It seems Israel has its own plans for a Palestinian state, it plans to slowly push all Palestinians out, and ultimately expands the Jewish settlements so far that there would be no option but to send all Palestinians to Jordan and problem solved.

Today Jordan is home to about 1.9 million Palestinian refugees, more than 337,000 of whom live in the country's 10 official refugee camps.

The argument that the majority of Jordanians are of Palestinian origin and that Jordan is therefore already the de facto homeland of the Palestinians is hypocritical and erroneous.

There are no precise statistics but it is true that at least half of Jordan's population of about 6.2 million people are of Palestinian origin. But that is a result of Israeli expansionism and a deliberate policy of emptying Palestinian lands of Palestinians.

If Jordan was the original home of the Palestinian people, Israel would not have had to demolish around 450 Palestinian villages or to devise policies to expel the Palestinian population.

Moreover, there was already a community with its own traditions, costumes and dialect specific to the east of Jordan before the establishment of Israel.

Furthermore, the whole principle of evicting a population, erasing their villages, and bringing in settlers so as to change an area's demographics is simply immoral and illegal under international law.

The world is watching the Western empire commit these crimes while doing nothing, at least some have the back bone to stand up, but every time they do, the middle finger VETO is shoved right in front of their nose.

What has made this proposal more threatening to both Jordan and the Palestinians is that was preceded by a new military order that allows Israel to expel those deemed not to have the 'right' Israeli paperwork as "infiltrators". As the Israeli daily Haaretz reported, according to this order residents of East Jerusalem, Palestinian citizens of other countries and even those who hold Israeli passports could be classified as "infiltrators" and expelled.

Under the guise of assuring "judicial oversight of the extradition process", Israel has effectively established a new plan for the gradual but large scale expulsion of Palestinians to Jordan, thus making the "Jordan option" all the more real.

In rationalising his controversial proposal, Wilders argued that "the West has to protect Jerusalem" and "to stop the offensive by leftists and Muslims to destroy Israel".

Spoken in the tradition of his party's anti-Muslim views, Wilders both exposed and echoed the concept underlying the "Jordan option": That, like so many other racist ideas, it cannot be implemented without resorting to force and the exclusion of "the other".

The Palestinians are systematically kicked out while Israel expands its settlements, demolishing Palestinian villages with bulldozers, and using the same bulldozers to crush activists.

This is all happening under our noses, no one here on ATS can deny it, not many can justify it, and surely not many can hold their tears back watching the systematic, collective, higher caliber torture of a whole people.

I'm ashamed of the International community, I'm ashamed of humanity.

I'm proud of those who try, but their cries and screams of anguish are turned in to roars of drum war.

I'm proud of those who try, but their resistance and martyrdom are turned in to mockery and hate.

I'm proud of those who try, but humanity has failed since there are millions more who watch and do nothing.

english.aljazeera.net...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

YAWNNNNN

If you know anything about history you would know that Trans-Jordan, ah forget you have already made up your mind know need for me to tell you what really happened, or what was really suppose to happen.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

YAWNNNNN

If you know anything about history you would know that Trans-Jordan, ah forget you have already made up your mind know need for me to tell you what really happened, or what was really suppose to happen.

And you already made a mockery of yourself, this is about evicting a whole people from their land, destroying any trace of their existence in that land by creating Jewish settlements over them.

It seems you don't have the ability to think beyond the boundaries created by FOX news.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Well Op, I am an American working in Jordan and I think your post is "spot on" King Abdullah, anticipating Israels future push of Palestinians into Jordan is countering the attempt by canceling passports of Palestinians that have arrived in Jordan after 1967. Not to mean ALL those that arrive after that date would become "Non citizens" but many. He has also purged his government the military of palestinians. Israel quite simply wants all the land and will do whatever they think is necessary to get it. Thanks for your post, it should open some eyes.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

This injustice, this forceful eviction of whole people can't go for long. You are right that Israel would use any means necessary to obtain that objective, to gain the whole of Palestine.

Heck they kill, torture, destroy Palestine over and over again, excluding bulldozers.

Remember the Gaza war? Most of the targets were civilian target, heck who bombs ambulances? Who bombs hospitals, and not one hospital either. Who takes Palestinian kids as human shield? Who bombs schools? Then after all this destruction, reconstruction is banned?

IF you don't think there is a wider objective here, as proven by the OP that Israel no undoubtedly wants Palestinians to be evicted through means of terrorism.

There is no doubt in that.

What this video, very well put together:
www.youtube.com...

If you watch the whole video you will see why Israel was accused of war crimes, people still think it is some type of anti-Semite crap, watch the whole video, this is reality. I saw the terror in that mother's eye as a plane went over her, her daughter got killed by a drone right in front of her.

That is true terrorism, when people feel the terror constantly. I would give one for the courage Palestinians are showing, and how they are not running but fighting, even though the enemy has the strongest weaponry + Intelligence around.

I'll pray for you always, the oppressed.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
We are all Palestinians! We must band together and stand a united front against the Zionist terror machine that is Israel and the US government.

Mr. Netanyahu, tear down that wall! Free Palestine!

top topics

join