It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic parrots 100% record for predicting world cup wins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
mykiru.blogspot.com...

Quote:
"Singapore's Mani, the Parakeet or the Parrot is now world famous for correctly predicting the 4 semi-finalists in the FIFA World Cup 2010.

Last week, Mani, with the help of its caretaker (who is a fortune-teller) using cards, correctly predicted that Uruguay, Netherlands, Spain and Germany will advance to the World Cup 2010 semifinals."

Now he predicts Spain and Uruguay to meet in the finals, will he be right? My personal feelings tell me Holland and Germany though. I can see Spain beating Germany but not Uruguay beating Holland.

Let's wait to see what Paul the Octopus has to say.

Thoughts?

Edit: Paul the Octopus also predicted Spain to win over Germany agreeing with this parrot. Also, both of them took Germany to win Argentina even though general consensus was Argentina to win.

Got to agree the coincidence is creepy. If all the predictions are correct, I can't accept any logical explanations accept that this parrot is psychic or extremely lucky.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Assuming this isn't a lie, with the amount of predictions out there I am not surprised that one set of people/animals predicted the correct outcomes.

And no, I do not believe the parrot is psychic.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

join