It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Cecil--Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Just joined the site today.

I've done more than 30 years of research on the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Nag Hammadi Codices, but that research has been censored by the academic community because of the threat that it poses to the 'party line' and the official monotheistic religious establishment.

I will probably be focusing on replies and messages to the Religion Conspiracies discussion group.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

Hello and welcome Michael Cecil.
If you have spent 30yrs doing the research then that deserves a thread my friend, if you can take the slings and arrows then do it, i for one would like to hear what you have to say on the subject.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Welcome Michael !

I think you will enjoy the place .

-----------------------------------------

Will you be another ATS Prophet ?

----------------------------------------

*** I have been waiting for you Michael - we have much work to do ! ***

----------------------------------------

*** Just kidding *** I have obviously been taken by Satan a long time ago .

Have fun ..........

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

Hello and welcome Michael Cecil.
If you have spent 30yrs doing the research then that deserves a thread my friend, if you can take the slings and arrows then do it, i for one would like to hear what you have to say on the subject.

Thanks so much for the replies.

But, right now, I am having very serious misgivings about saying anything at all.

The simple fact of the matter is that I have already had quite ENOUGH "slings and arrows" over the past 34 years. I was fired from my job and lost over $400,000 in wages as a result of my research. Additional tens of thousands of dollars have been spent fighting the censorship of my research by more than 10,000 religious 'authorities' and academic and media officials. Not really in the mood for any more attacks by people with no more than 2 active brain cells who have a financial BENEFIT in my research being suppressed.

It seems that, literally, every person I encounter considers that they have a particularly clever or brilliant 'sling or arrow' alternative explanation that I have not yet heard in the past 34 years. But, in fact, they are all the very same 'slings and arrows' multiplied orders of magnitude beyond 'loaves and fishes', if you know what I mean.

The image I get is saying something that I have spent thousands upon thousands of hours researching and then immediately being set upon by dozens of people who have not researched these things for even 15 minutes; but who are, nevertheless, absolutely CERTAIN that I could not possibly be saying anything important.

Briefly, you have NO idea at all about what the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Nag Hammadi Codices say. In a manner which is identical to what is happening with regards to the oil/methane volcano in the Gulf of Mexico, neither the theologians nor the media (or Wikipedia, if I am even allowed to say that) will allow ONE WORD of that Truth to be publicized because of the utterly disastrous financial consequences that would befall the monotheistic religious establishment.

Getting the impression that maybe my research will be taken seriously only after I am DEAD.

Don't know that I can fulfill any 20 message requirement before saying what my research is about; but that appears to be the rule here; and that even to hint at what my research is about would cause that message to be removed.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Don't know that I can fulfill any 20 message requirement before saying what my research is about; but that appears to be the rule here; and that even to hint at what my research is about would cause that message to be removed.

I guess your message is out, but I have a lot of questions.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hello and welcome Michael Cecil

new topics

top topics

join