It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emmanuel Swedenborg - a great prophet gives us full details on judgment day...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by Gaussq

Na another bag of wind.

2nd line

Wonderful contribution there andy, way to go! Not!

From what I've heard, Swedenborg was a very rare person in as much as he'd mastered the OBE state, and was able to travel to places people only get to see duing an NDE or between lives. He covered a lot of ah..territory, is that right, do I have the right guy?
edit on 9-11-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Likewise, the religion practiced in heaven probably has no name. Xiphias

I like that concept, it has a real ring of truth to it. It could be, except that the real need to work with the labeling, and the complexity of emotionally-driven responses it draws, is the art of all else that shadows and cowers against truths luminescence, if you will. As you draw farther above our labeling systems and see from a new geometry, as afforded by insight into the inner workings of wisdom, you can breath a collective relief that draws no boundaries of evil around your fellowman, much to their surprise. It's what anchors some back from seeing purposefully divisionary ideology for what it is, acting as a "hidden" force factor rarely addressed, hidden from, and reserved behind courteous nods in our day-to-day lives. Whatever complications arise from the safeguarding of moral (ineptness, blindness, fear - is there a word that describes all three?) - not "dogma", labelers! - is usually expressed as a dualism between Virtue and Vice. This is better served in appointing that concept correct placing, as "a lack of virtue constitutes all mannerisms, fields, and faces that knowingly, or with a plausible suspicion of endorsing, the workings of vice, the future planning of crimes against humanity, or the symptomic display of those evils (which is in itself the place where evil society 'plays' with most authenticity issues). This can be broken down into a study of vice in the fields of legal investigation, criminal behaviour studies, and other justice-based directions effectively also covering the studied vice of malice, for an example.

This also covers the legal hedges we hide behind or find security in. The dogma behind the law, and it can take its tedious turns, is in every way of value, and backed by value-decisions to see them in continued implementation. Good law, it vibes well with the entire community such as Oklahomas recent repel of Sharia law (www.abovetopsecret.com...). It is none so fascinating as a study of virtue, by which we can see compassion, touched by good graces, quenching malice with an equal finger of that sources hypocrisy, or false allegiances, or uncalled for behaviour, as circumstances dictate. It quells the tide with even force and measures, by its own sense of security, the reasons behind the powers, contextually, on tidings as they appear.

In a conclusional sense, a finite working of properly-applied justice within a republican minded society should elicit the same sense of moral awe, that a judgement so fair should be pronounced, and, a working of real merit towards declaring our legal system is not open to flaws or error, and that every highest possible accountability was taken into consideration of that poor fellow being prosecuted. But he or she will learn their lessons well, due process was afforded, and those who might have come forth to the stands, did so. Even sleep and meals were on the court bills time allowances. How much moreso a heavenly system, which was taught to man in ages past? Every generation has had to relearn our past.

The confusion of mankind to forever be doomed to acting out as the agents of agenda in the role of avengers, vengeance-takers, dominators, and war-hawks seems injustice towards the very understanding that all justice will follow them, and that all their efforts to afford their misdeeds on their expense account named personal deferred justice. On whose accounting will the rationale be clinging : the lighthouse giving warning? Or the ships blind, possibly trapped course?

In it's larger sense, there are only degrees of virtue and merit in our deeds, however hidden or open they are won't matter when they are "sung from the rooftops" some eternally appointed day. Vice can only be seen as a detraction from what was better, what ought to have been improved upon, and that which was not of purified intent. The love of God as compared to the love of self, and the love of the neighbour over the love of the world are a foundation on which Swedenborg builds.

This address was exceptional! :

We may put it even more simply: Scripture requires exegesis, and it requires the context of the community in which it came to birth and in which it is lived. This is where its unity is to be found, and here too its unifying meaning is opened up. To put it yet another way: there are dimensions of meaning in the word and in words which only come to light within the living community of this history-generating word. Through the growing realization of the different layers of meaning, the word is not devalued, but in fact appears in its full grandeur and dignity. Therefore the Catechism of the Catholic Church can rightly say that Christianity does not simply represent a religion of the book in the classical sense (cf. par. 108). It perceives in the words the Word, the Logos itself, which spreads its mystery through this multiplicity and the reality of a human history.

www.vatican.va...
edit on 9-11-2010 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2010 by Northwarden because: typo

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
666th post ...

2nd

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm stepping over that one, sorry mods!

A little superstitious I guess.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
666th post ...

2nd

Back to hell with ye, demon post!

(Kidding.)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
First of all, you can not get rid of desire. Sure you need water and food but that is only because you WANT to live, if you didn't WANT to live then you wouldn't need food and water. Just like I wouldn't need money if I didn't WANT to buy cookies. Need and want is totally link. Technically, it's impossible to get rid of desire/need. You will always want/need something and that is the true joy of life; making more and more goals for you to reach so that you can feel good about your success.

As for Falun Gong:

For example, its ringleader Li Hongzhi fabricated and spread such fallacies as "doomsday" and "earth explosion". Many Falun Gong practitioners were driven into such intense fear by these heresies that they became insane and even committed suicide or killed their loved ones. Li amassed $5.4 million through illegal publication of Falun Gong materials and tax evasion. 1400 followers died as a result of practising Falun Gong and refusing medical attention when falling ill. Falun Gong disrupted public order and stability by staging illegal demonstrations around media agencies and government organs.
- China Embassy

Gods' first target of annihilation would be homosexuals. It's not me who would destroy them, but gods.
- (Quote from Li HongZhi) Facts.org

Whether you agree with homosexuality or not, that is not what I'm trying to point out here. I'm pointing out the fact that they claim that Falun Gong is based on "Truthfulness, Compassion, and Forbearance" and yet they talk so much about Gods destroying the world and annihilating people. Also, if you make a video on YouTube, talking about many of the tragedies it caused, this "Practitioners" will leave comments like "This isn't true - It should be taken off YouTube!"

I don't think they believe in freedom of speech. If you criticize Falun Gong, you are considered evil. Also, practitioners are told to not question Falun Gong.

You may say, "Well Christianity does this!", and I say, "So what, does that makes it right"?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
First of all, you can not get rid of desire. Sure you need water and food but that is only because you WANT to live, if you didn't WANT to live then you wouldn't need food and water. Just like I wouldn't need money if I didn't WANT to buy cookies. Need and want is totally link. Technically, it's impossible to get rid of desire/need. You will always want/need something and that is the true joy of life; making more and more goals for you to reach so that you can feel good about your success.

As for Falun Gong:

For example, its ringleader Li Hongzhi fabricated and spread such fallacies as "doomsday" and "earth explosion". Many Falun Gong practitioners were driven into such intense fear by these heresies that they became insane and even committed suicide or killed their loved ones. Li amassed $5.4 million through illegal publication of Falun Gong materials and tax evasion. 1400 followers died as a result of practising Falun Gong and refusing medical attention when falling ill. Falun Gong disrupted public order and stability by staging illegal demonstrations around media agencies and government organs.
- China Embassy

Gods' first target of annihilation would be homosexuals. It's not me who would destroy them, but gods.

Whether you agree with homosexuality or not, that is not what I'm trying to point out here. I'm pointing out the fact that they claim that Falun Gong is based on "Truthfulness, Compassion, and Forbearance" and yet they talk so much about Gods destroying the world and annihilating people. Also, if you make a video on YouTube, talking about many of the tragedies it caused, this "Practitioners" will leave comments like "This isn't true - It should be taken off YouTube!"

I don't think they believe in freedom of speech. If you criticize Falun Gong, you are considered evil. Also, practitioners are told to not question Falun Gong.

You may say, "Well Christianity does this!", and I say, "So what, does that makes it right"?

Now you copy-paste texts from the Chinese Communist Party(The Dragon of all prophecies) and their evil and false propaganda machine...

About homosexuality FD teaches compassion towards everyone including homosexuals - and we do not condemn them or forbid them to practice FD. But also we believe in the Yin-Yang principle(North-South attraction of a magnet, Plus-Minus in electricity) and believe a man and a woman should marry and have a family. Just like all religions. Therefore a person doing those homosexual acts will generate karma(going against the laws of nature) and with lots of karma one becomes a worse person. That is not to say he can not be a good person in other respects of life.

About Judgment, indeed it is coming and those people with massive karma will face something terrible.... Just like all religions say.

I have not seen that one is made evil just because one wants to argue(critizise FD without foundation is another issue) about FD. Remember, the teachings of FD are flawless according to all the prophets so I tell everyone, they can not find a flaw in the book Zhuan Falun. It tells us how to live as a human being in modern times, it uses modern scientific language and the genuine Master has produced it so there are no flaws like in the religions where the clergy made a mess of it.

Mankind should try to become better people, that is what FD teaches and that is why FD has been made public during the end times. Nobody could be saved without these teachings:

“This coming of the lord which is his second coming, is taking place in order that the evil may be separated from the good, and that those who have believed and do believe in him, may be saved, and that from them a new angelic heaven and a new church on earth may be formed; and without this, no flesh could be saved.”
“True Christian religion”

The persecution of FD is exactly what Swedenborg prophesied 250 years ago(remember he originates from the city of "Falun" where the family mansion still stands today...):

“He persecuted the woman that brought forth the male, signifies that those who are meant by "the dragon" would from hatred and enmity reject and revile the church which is the New Jerusalem, because it has the doctrine of life. This is evident from the signification of "persecuting," as being, in reference to those who are meant by "the dragon," to reject and revile from hatred and enmity (of which presently); also from the signification of "the woman," as being the church that is called the New Jerusalem (of which above, n. 707, 721, 730); also from the signification of "the male," as being the doctrine of that church, which is the doctrine of life (see above, n. 724, 725). From this it is clear that "the dragon persecuting the woman that brought forth the male" signifies that those who are meant by the dragon will from hatred and enmity reject and revile the church which is the New Jerusalem, because it has the doctrine of life.”
“Apocalypse Explained”

This persecution of Falun Dafa in China is a reality today(and few people realize the enormous impact this event will have on their lives in a few years):

faluninfo.net...

Also the Bible predicts it in Rev. Cptr(The great red dragon will oppose the Lamb), it is just nobody who pays attention to the bible or the world today.

Falun Dafa is about following Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in everyday life. Becoming a good person in everyday life.

Getting rid of all desires and emotions is possible. You must eat and drink of course to live but you are not attached to which kind of food you eat, how the food tastes etc. Then you have severed one of the six desires.

There are six desires: Fame, Gain, food&drink, comfort, sex, mental pleasures. Get rid of those desries and you will have become very strong. Aslo drop your seven emotions. Then your true benevolent self will emerge and you will have reached the Arhat level(immortal status).

Let´s not critizise Christians as such. The problem is that Christians can no longer cultivate themselves because the clergy over the ages destroyed the true teachings of Jesus. Any person with common sense can understand this when they see Church today.

www.pureinsight.org...

In the Nordic religion "Asatro"(which means "Asia belief" in English) - there is a "river Slidr from the east" and Slidr means "God-Li-He" translated from the ancient Nordic language.... Li Hongzhi is the founder of Falun Dafa...

36. River falls east
through venom dales
with scissors and sword;
Slídr is its name.

Add to that fact the city of "Falun" in Sweden has a name which is derived from a local river running through the city... That local river in local tradition is said to "divide the city of Falun into a divine part and an agonizing part"...

Speaking about judgment and evil and good people being separated from eachother at judgment....

The "yellow river" this river is called among locals and the Falun symbol has a yellow center inside of it...

Falun Dafa is just amazing - please remember:

"Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good" so you can be saved too.

Swedenborg - Spiritual Diary:

5035. (Swedenborg points to "Falun" coming from the East - an allegory about Falun Dafa since the city of Falun is not to the east)

As respects the Swedish cities, there is the capital, Stockholm; towards the east was Fahlun; towards the north Boras; and so forth - all, however, in one city. Those also who dwell in the provinces remote from the cities, have their houses there and live in cities still. The reason, too, is, that those who are evil act as robbers; for there are depredations of various sorts with the evil, which they practice as soon as they are outside the cities, thus, out of danger to their life, of the law, and to their reputation. But the cities named are inhabited by the evil.

5038.(Falun Dafa - Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance - see the resemblance with the knife and scissor mentioned below and with Eddan:
36. River falls east
through venom dales
with scissors and sword;
Slídr is its name.)

This was shown by means of a representative as is customary in the other life. There appeared a certain one above, with a knife and scissors (knif och sax). The knife represents and signifies the good of civil life, and the scissors (sax) the truth of civil life.

5042.( Here he tells about the persecution in China by Jiang Zemin alias Anders Swab, their corrupted President who started the persecution of all people(including Falun Dafa disciples) that opposed him.)

Furthermore, a part of the great city sank down still deeper, and the Fahlun part deeper yet; for the reason that the evil [there] are more interior than the rest: at this day, they have become worse than they were formerly; and this has come to pass on account of their governor (Anders Swab) who has divided the people in the following way: - He has allured by profits and money, and rewarded, all who stood upon his side, and honored them both by manner and words. The rest, no matter of what character they were, honest or dishonest, he has persecuted in every way; he has deprived them of their gains; he has slandered them himself and through others; in a word, he has sown discords, from inward hatred, in the whole community there. Therefore, these people, inasmuch as integrity was hereditary with them from ancient times, and thereby, also, they were interiorly wise; and because they have, yet, destroyed these things in themselves - therefore, they are now, at this day, among the worst communities in Sweden; wherefore they sank down more deeply than the others.

One could write all day about this and some people will enlighten and some will not.

PS: Read Zhuan Falun: www.falundafa.org...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Burning Speaking Bushes, God Magic - Never saw a wonder in my life. Never heard a real Prophet in my life.
2nd.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
Burning Speaking Bushes, God Magic - Never saw a wonder in my life. Never heard a real Prophet in my life.
2nd.

You are not alone, seeing "wonders" make people believe in magic and shortcuts which is no good. Working on oneself is the prerequisite in all cultivation schools including the orthodox religions.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq

As for Falun Gong:

- China Embassy

Now you copy-paste texts from the Chinese Communist Party(The Dragon of all prophecies) and their evil and false propaganda machine...

About homosexuality FD teaches compassion towards everyone including homosexuals - and we do not condemn them or forbid them to practice FD. But also we believe in the Yin-Yang principle(North-South attraction of a magnet, Plus-Minus in electricity) and believe a man and a woman should marry and have a family. Just like all religions. Therefore a person doing those homosexual acts will generate karma(going against the laws of nature) and with lots of karma one becomes a worse person. That is not to say he can not be a good person in other respects of life.

About Judgment, indeed it is coming and those people with massive karma will face something terrible.... Just like all religions say/

So the information I pulled was "false"? The means that Li HongZhi never ever said "Gods' first target of annihilation would be homosexuals. It's not me who would destroy them, but gods.", at all, right? Since the information I pulled was false, that would mean that even this quote was fabricated, correct?

It's also false that Li amassed $5.4 million through illegal publication of Falun Gong materials and tax evasion, right? Are you saying that this never happened?

As you saying that NO ONE AT ALL has ever committed suicide or killed a loved on by practicing Falun Gong?

How do you know that the Chinese government is lying when they have documentaries and video footage? Do you have any evidence/proof that this is NOT going on? What proof do you have that they are lying and that all of the people who turned crazy from practicing Falun Gong and are in the mental institute are lying? Where is the proof?

MY religion says that it's all good and getting better and this can not be changed no matter what. There is no one who can interfere and make things worse, things will just get better and better. My religion says that there will be no judgment and that karma does not really exist, it's just an illusion to control people.

So you are speaking from a false premise, every religion does NOT say that judgment is coming. I don't know who told you that. Only the religions that want to control people by their fears says that.

edit on 11-11-2010 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

So the information I pulled was "false"? The means that Li HongZhi never ever said "Gods' first target of annihilation would be homosexuals. It's not me who would destroy them, but gods.", at all, right? Since the information I pulled was false, that would mean that even this quote was fabricated, correct?

It's also false that Li amassed $5.4 million through illegal publication of Falun Gong materials and tax evasion, right? Are you saying that this never happened?

As you saying that NO ONE AT ALL has ever committed suicide or killed a loved on by practicing Falun Gong?

How do you know that the Chinese government is lying when they have documentaries and video footage? Do you have any evidence/proof that this is NOT going on? What proof do you have that they are lying and that all of the people who turned crazy from practicing Falun Gong and are in the mental institute are lying? Where is the proof?

MY religion says that it's all good and getting better and this can not be changed no matter what. There is no one who can interfere and make things worse, things will just get better and better. My religion says that there will be no judgment and that karma does not really exist, it's just an illusion to control people.

So you are speaking from a false premise, every religion does NOT say that judgment is coming. I don't know who told you that. Only the religions that want to control people by their fears says that.

edit on 11-11-2010 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

How can I know what is true or false that the CCP publishes? I have no clue. It is taken out of context and only Li Hongzhi knows truth. At Judgment people will be judged and all religions say only a few good people will make it. If Gods are to rectify this world it takes only a little imagination to understand that they want us to to go back to being in line with nature.

I just gave a link to a site with extensive documentation about how they persecute FD practitioners, the proof is everywhere on the web! There are gang rapes, organ harvesting etc etc. The CCP officials have been judged by international courts throughout the world for their evil deeds! So please, there are international verdicts available on these matters.

Have you not seen the self-immolation incident footage from 2001? All fabricated by the CCP, the guy being ignited can not even sit in double Lotus, like all Dafa disciples must do.

Why do you care about whether one Dafa disciple has done wrong?? From 100 million people, do you think nobody will do wrong? Are all Christians free from sins? That statement is like saying because you are a Doctor you should never become sick in your whole life.

Feel free to tell me which religion you adhere to. Is being a good person not part of your religion?

You think karma does not exist? That means all world religions are wrong? Have you ever seen yourself in a microscopic dimension? Did you ever shoot an aura photo? I tell you, karma is very real and a black aura is indeed a sign of black Qi and sins(karma) being accumulated on your body.

edit on 11-11-2010 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

How can I know what is true or false that the CCP publishes? I have no clue. It is taken out of context and only Li Hongzhi knows truth.

Thank you for admitting that you have no clue instead of lying like most people would do. I respect you for that much. Context doesn't matter, the fact is that the money was stolen and the people do indeed die for practicing Falun Gong. It doesn't matter what the context is, the fact is, they were practicing Falun Gong and became mentally ill.

At Judgment people will be judged and all religions say only a few good people will make it. If Gods are to rectify this world it takes only a little imagination to understand that they want us to to go back to being in line with nature.

How many times do I have to tell you that ALL religions do not say this? and human beings ARE a part of nature. Humans have a complex brain and it's natural for them to use it to learn and grow and expand.

I just gave a link to a site with extensive documentation about how they persecute FD practitioners, the proof is everywhere on the web! There are gang rapes, organ harvesting etc etc. The CCP officials have been judged by international courts throughout the world for their evil deeds! So please, there are international verdicts available on these matters.

Basically, you are saying that since the CCP is evil, then Falun Gong is good. I don't agree with what the CCP killing people but that does not make Falun Gong good. It just means that there are 2 evil things. Falun Gong sent a lot of people to mental institutions and they have become spellbound. Not only that, but they have learned to reject people in their life for only Falun Gong practitioners and Li Hongzhi.

Have you not seen the self-immolation incident footage from 2001? All fabricated by the CCP, the guy being ignited can not even sit in double Lotus, like all Dafa disciples must do.

Why do you care about whether one Dafa disciple has done wrong?? From 100 million people, do you think nobody will do wrong? Are all Christians free from sins? That statement is like saying because you are a Doctor you should never become sick in your whole life.

But it was Li Hongzhi meaning that he is not perfect and even if he is receiving the word of the Gods. He is imperfect which means that he can be translating Gods message imperfectly. (If those Gods even exist...)

Feel free to tell me which religion you adhere to. Is being a good person not part of your religion?

From the religion/beliefs/philosophy I follow, there is no such thing as "good" or "evil". Good and evil is something that humans made up so that we can learn to get along with each other and live together and peace.

The basis of life is freedom and the purpose of life is joy.

When things make you feel "bad", "angry" or "depressed", the only work is getting back into joy and love. The natural way is to live in love and joy and then, after you are in love and joy, help others to live in love and joy, but do not stop your love and joy for anyone else.

The universe is eternal. Everything in the universe consists of energy and the natural energy of the universe is love, joy, appreciation, and freedom. When you are there, you are connected with your true self, your higher self, the universal energy, or God if you want to call it that.

You think karma does not exist? That means all world religions are wrong? Have you ever seen yourself in a microscopic dimension? Did you ever shoot an aura photo? I tell you, karma is very real and a black aura is indeed a sign of black Qi and sins(karma) being accumulated on your body.

No, I do not believe in karma and no that does NOT mean that all world religions are wrong. All world religions do NOT believe in karma, some do and some don't.

Even if I did exist in a microscopic dimension, even if I did see an aura, that would not mean that karma exists. That would just mean that microscopic dimensions and auras exists.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Thank you for admitting that you have no clue instead of lying like most people would do. I respect you for that much. Context doesn't matter, the fact is that the money was stolen and the people do indeed die for practicing Falun Gong. It doesn't matter what the context is, the fact is, they were practicing Falun Gong and became mentally ill.

Who became mentally ill? What are you talking about? There is no connection whatsoever between FD and mental disease. FD practitioners are very intelligent people, doing very good jobs in society and being kind to everyone.

In fact there are clubs for FD disciples at all the prestigious universities like MIT, Berkeley, Stanford etc. Many are scientists, professors and such intelligent people. They are very far from being mentally ill like you state here.

If you refer to FD disciples who became mentally ill after having been tortured to almost death in the death camps of the CCP, that is another story and the evil CCP is behind that.

How many times do I have to tell you that ALL religions do not say this? and human beings ARE a part of nature. Humans have a complex brain and it's natural for them to use it to learn and grow and expand.

All orthodox religions say so(Judaism, Catholicism, Christianity, Buddhism and Taoism). The scam religions of later times are irrelevant.

Basically, you are saying that since the CCP is evil, then Falun Gong is good. I don't agree with what the CCP killing people but that does not make Falun Gong good. It just means that there are 2 evil things. Falun Gong sent a lot of people to mental institutions and they have become spellbound. Not only that, but they have learned to reject people in their life for only Falun Gong practitioners and Li Hongzhi.

Where did I say those things? You make statements about things I never said.

FD people are compassionate to everyone, that is the essence of Zhen-Shan-Ren. Where is your Shan?

But it was Li Hongzhi meaning that he is not perfect and even if he is receiving the word of the Gods. He is imperfect which means that he can be translating Gods message imperfectly. (If those Gods even exist...)

I never said Li Hongzhi did anything wrong, again you make a statement out of thin air. Li Hongzhi has a wisdom extending far beyond our understanding. What I referred to was that among 100 million disciples there are bound to be some who make mistakes. Just like human beings do everywhere.

From the religion/beliefs/philosophy I follow, there is no such thing as "good" or "evil". Good and evil is something that humans made up so that we can learn to get along with each other and live together and peace.

When things make you feel "bad", "angry" or "depressed", the only work is getting back into joy and love. The natural way is to live in love and joy and then, after you are in love and joy, help others to live in love and joy, but do not stop your love and joy for anyone else.

The universe is eternal. Everything in the universe consists of energy and the natural energy of the universe is love, joy, appreciation, and freedom. When you are there, you are connected with your true self, your higher self, the universal energy, or God if you want to call it that.

Well, I still do not know which religion you adhere to. Anyway, if you follow "Truthfulness-Compassion.-Forbearance is good" in everyday life you will have a chance. In that case you will know that Falun Dafa is good too since that is the fundamental basis of its teachings.

No, I do not believe in karma and no that does NOT mean that all world religions are wrong. All world religions do NOT believe in karma, some do and some don't.

Even if I did exist in a microscopic dimension, even if I did see an aura, that would not mean that karma exists. That would just mean that microscopic dimensions and auras exists.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Who became mentally ill? What are you talking about? There is no connection whatsoever between FD and mental disease. FD practitioners are very intelligent people, doing very good jobs in society and being kind to everyone.

In fact there are clubs for FD disciples at all the prestigious universities like MIT, Berkeley, Stanford etc. Many are scientists, professors and such intelligent people. They are very far from being mentally ill like you state here.

If you refer to FD disciples who became mentally ill after having been tortured to almost death in the death camps of the CCP, that is another story and the evil CCP is behind that.

I'm talking about the FD disciples that were in China who were following Li Hongzhi and turned mentally ill from listening to his words. He told them about mirrors being inside of people's minds and that you don't need medicine since FD cures you and people ended up dying.

All orthodox religions say so(Judaism, Catholicism, Christianity, Buddhism and Taoism). The scam religions of later times are irrelevant.

Actually, the Pagan religions were here BEFORE Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism, and Taoism and even if it weren't what would that imply? Back then, it was knowledge that the world was flat and that The Sun orbited The Earth, does that mean that it's true just because it is ancient news? Of course not, we became more intelligent over time. So why would knowledge about religion be any different? By the way, before you classify me as a "Pagan", I just want you to know that there are probably THOUSANDS of different Pagan religions and all of them say many different things. I don't consider myself a Pagan, I'm just making a point here.

Come on, are you kidding me? You said that CCP was evil many times on this thread AND you are basically implying that Falun Gong is good, it's even written on your signature.

FD people are compassionate to everyone, that is the essence of Zhen-Shan-Ren. Where is your Shan?

I have a better question, where is yours? I'm not the one saying "CCP is evil", "Falun Gong is good" and then acting like I've never made the claims

I never said Li Hongzhi did anything wrong, again you make a statement out of thin air. Li Hongzhi has a wisdom extending far beyond our understanding. What I referred to was that among 100 million disciples there are bound to be some who make mistakes. Just like human beings do everywhere.

I know you didn't. I did. I pointed out the wrongs that Li Hongzhi did and then you said:

From 100 million people, do you think nobody will do wrong? Are all Christians free from sins? That statement is like saying because you are a Doctor you should never become sick in your whole life.

So I thought you were finally admitting that Li Hongzhi has done wrong but I guess you are still in denial.

Well, I still do not know which religion you adhere to. Anyway, if you follow "Truthfulness-Compassion.-Forbearance is good" in everyday life you will have a chance. In that case you will know that Falun Dafa is good too since that is the fundamental basis of its teachings.

Well, I don't want to tell you my religion because I'm sure you'll just slander it to make your religion look better. That's what most people do, they are close minded and they want to be "correct" so much that they are willing to slander another religions.

If Falun Dafa was ONLY "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance", without the writing of Li Hongzhi and HIS interpretation of the world, then it probably would be good. However, the leader made false claims saying that huge girls are flying in the universe above the milky way, which is FALSE since we have microscopes. The leader Li hongzhi said that there were universes in grains of sands which is false. When you practice Falun Gong, you practice more than "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance", you practice the LEADER'S interpretation of the world and you are not allowed to have your own. You must agree with Li Hongzhi and not question anything. There are quarks and atoms but no universe. Don't you think something like this would have already been common knowledge? But it's not since it's a lie.

I see you didn't reply here.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I'm talking about the FD disciples that were in China who were following Li Hongzhi and turned mentally ill from listening to his words. He told them about mirrors being inside of people's minds and that you don't need medicine since FD cures you and people ended up dying.

Actually, the Pagan religions were here BEFORE Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism, and Taoism and even if it weren't what would that imply? Back then, it was knowledge that the world was flat and that The Sun orbited The Earth, does that mean that it's true just because it is ancient news? Of course not, we became more intelligent over time. So why would knowledge about religion be any different? By the way, before you classify me as a "Pagan", I just want you to know that there are probably THOUSANDS of different Pagan religions and all of them say many different things. I don't consider myself a Pagan, I'm just making a point here.

Come on, are you kidding me? You said that CCP was evil many times on this thread AND you are basically implying that Falun Gong is good, it's even written on your signature.

I have a better question, where is yours? I'm not the one saying "CCP is evil", "Falun Gong is good" and then acting like I've never made the claims

I know you didn't. I did. I pointed out the wrongs that Li Hongzhi did and then you said:

From 100 million people, do you think nobody will do wrong? Are all Christians free from sins? That statement is like saying because you are a Doctor you should never become sick in your whole life.

So I thought you were finally admitting that Li Hongzhi has done wrong but I guess you are still in denial.

Well, I don't want to tell you my religion because I'm sure you'll just slander it to make your religion look better. That's what most people do, they are close minded and they want to be "correct" so much that they are willing to slander another religions.

If Falun Dafa was ONLY "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance", without the writing of Li Hongzhi and HIS interpretation of the world, then it probably would be good. However, the leader made false claims saying that huge girls are flying in the universe above the milky way, which is FALSE since we have microscopes. The leader Li hongzhi said that there were universes in grains of sands which is false. When you practice Falun Gong, you practice more than "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance", you practice the LEADER'S interpretation of the world and you are not allowed to have your own. You must agree with Li Hongzhi and not question anything. There are quarks and atoms but no universe. Don't you think something like this would have already been common knowledge? But it's not since it's a lie.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

How would you know if Master Li Hongzhi is right or wrong about other dimensions? You slander him but who are you to do that? Can you enter into other dimensions? If not you know nothing about those worlds and should listen to the people who know something.

I never slander people no matter which beliefs they hold. And in your case you never tell us the basis of your beliefs.

About FD being good and CCP being evil, just because FD is good that does not automatically make the CCP evil or the inverse... That is nonsense and a misunderstanding again.

Based on their torture, killings and persecution the CCP is an evil organization. Actions count for everything and talk counts for nothing.. The CCP has done unforgiveable sins.

FD is good because it helps people get healthy, serene and find a meaning in life. FD is about following the principles(Zhen-Shan-Ren) of nature and eliminating karma. Therefore FD is righteous and good.

If you can not distinguish between good and evil I am very sad for you.

Id there were paganism before orthodox religions why do you think we had Noah´s flood? To eliminate that culture and start a new civilization. We have arrived to this point of extreme demon worshipping today so the rest we can all figure out...

Why do you think all those scientists cultivate in Dafa, at MIT, Stanford, Caltec etc etc?... Do you think they are stupid? Excuse me, there is a higher form of science than our present science limited to just this single dimension.

A microscope can see nothing but dots in higher dimensions, it can never show the plane and hence nothing from those worlds.

Human beings can go inside other dimensions and see the plane of those dimensions if they reach a high level. That is a key in FD, the cultivator must cultivate himself and enlighten as he raises his level. "Knowledge" is pretty useless, what you see with your third eye and enlighten to is real and is truth for you at your level.

That changes as you raise your cultivation level and hence it is impossible for an everyday person to understand FD. One has to EXPERIENCE FD´s powers to believe in it. Do you think 100 million people come in 6 years for no reason? Never happened in mankind´s history and FD is the most powerful selfhelp tool ever presented to mankind. About mirrors in your head that refers to a special supernormal ability of clairvoyance. It is a real ability among high-level cultivators.

If people die, while saying they tried FD, is irrelevant. How can you save a critically ill patient when he is near death and absorbed by his illness?

Li Hongzhi never made any money out of FD, all the books and info are free to download on the web. So please, you claim lots of stuff is "proof" but never show us any proof because they do not exist.

FD is the way of the future mankind, that is 100% certain, without FD there is no hope whatsoever.

About karma and virtue they are two substances of other dimensions, black and white, one is good and in line with the universe, the other is against the universe.

The more karma and the less virtue one has, the darker the aura. Black being the worst. A white aura is the best.

Cultivators can see these substances in other dimensions and try to eliminate their black matter, which is very painful. That is why hell is so painful, one has to eliminate all that black matter...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hey..

Well, about human life-cycle ..”eternal life in heaven/hell” vs “re-incarnation”

the THEORY of 're-incarnation' is relatively new in major religions ..the Rigveda apparently has no mention of ‘re-incarnation’, but it came with hinduism, jainism and buddhism ..and many ancient shamanic-cultures that had had re-incarnation in their cosmology ..the theories were not very consistent..
..and I find this quite odd
If re-incarnation would be reality why are there so many re-incarnation models and why didn’t many very ancient cultures have ‘re-incarnation’ in their cosmologies (ancient egypt, sumerian/mesopotamian, ancient persians)?!

Also when we think about these two life cycle-models for humans
-”eternal life in heaven/hell”
-“re-incarnation”
we understand that both of these ‘models’ can’t be the FACT of reality at the same time, right?
..but both of these ‘models’ CAN be wrong.

A third version for a human life cycle-model is a model where you always move on to the next dimension(Here After) ..meaning; we die out of this atomic-dimension and continue our life on the next plane, and then we die there also just to move onto the next plane/dimension and so on, and so on, and so on..
This version is not neither one of the more widely known models of ‘eternal life’ and ‘re-incarnation’

-
-
On the subject of desires, emotions and passions.

I don’t agree on “getting rid of them” ..these are past of ‘created beings’, part of what we are.
..’controlling’ these things is wise to learn ..but getting rid of them, is not a good thing.
Even emotions like ‘anger’ is valuable. It is similar to ‘physical pain’ and when you feel physical pain, then your body is telling you that some things are not well/right, and it’s time to do something about it.
..‘anger’ is similar ..when you get angry/upset, then you know some things are not right, and you need to do something about it ..maybe it’s only you(then you need to adjust yourself) or maybe it’s the environment/outside world and then you need to do something about that.
Uncontrollable emotions are “bad” and people should learn to understand ‘emotions’ and learn to balance them …but ‘trying to get rid of all emotions’ is also “bad”, imo.
-
-

On karma..

Karma only means ‘action’. There is no actual debt you have to pay. ..’karma’ is not a substance like the Jains etc. claim.
Negative karma does not make you go through another re-incarnation, and re-incarnation is only a theory (human beleief) not a proven FACT of life.
You feel your Negative Karma only as quilt (if you understand you did something bad) ..or the other way you feel it is when someone will through you ass in jail! ..lol
..but it’s not a substance or ‘debt’. ..imo.

If you do a bad thing, the ‘very most important thing’ is not to do bad things again ..you don’t HAVE TO pay back anything, like some religious systems claim, but these are only ‘control systems’ created by humans like the ‘primordial sin’-system ..there is no ‘debt karma’ or ‘primordial sin’ in reality, these are human invented concepts/systems.
-
-
On Falun Gong/Li Hongzi..

I’m not very familiar with Li, but I read some of his teachings just now and some bit few years ago..
When it comes to self cultivation in ‘harmless thought and action’ and these kind of cultivation, I’m sure he’s cool.

But his teachings about ‘Extra Sensory Perceptions’ are based on ‘believes of some tradition lineages’ not real FACTS.
..these theories on “occult powers” are nothing new and on some things he “stumbles” on the same things as many “esotericas” and he seems to repeat the old teachings.
..i’m not saying this in a ‘negative’ way, I’m only saying how it is.
Li Hongzi actually brings nothing new to the table, there are thousands of New Agers just like him.

Ordinary people around the world ..beer drinking ‘couch potatoes’ even are living “well enough for heaven”. We don’t need a “spiritual system” nor even believe in God to be “worthy of Heaven”..
..as you said yourself …”As an everyday person I believe the only important thing is to be good and kindhearted.”
..and this is just about all you need

Peace

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well said, cee420. You said what I was thinking but in a more clear way.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join