It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert: Lockerbie Bomber Could Live Much Longer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Expert: Lockerbie Bomber Could Live Much Longer

www.foxnews.com

A cancer expert whose medical assessment of the Lockerbie bomber helped lead to his early release has been quoted as saying the Libyan could live for another 10 years.

Last year, Karol Sikora examined Abdel Baset al-Megrahi for Libyan authorities and estimated he had three months to live. Al-Megrahi, who has prostate cancer, was freed from a Scottish prison on compassionate grounds and sent to Libya.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I knew that there was something fishy about his release. It was obviously some sort of back-door deal and as usual, the interest of the public was not even considered. This kind of thing makes me sick. This just goes to show how the authorities don't take "terrorism" seriously.

We can arrest children in Afghanistan who really have nothing to do with terrorism and hold them for years as they endure torture and other human rights abuses, yet TPTB openly release real terrorists who murdered hundreds of people. It is more than obvious that the motive in our WOT, is not to stop terror or even secure the public.

Now I'm under no illusion that the Lockerbie bombing happened how "they" say it happened, but that's not the point. The point is that TPTB almost seem to be taunting us, yet the majority of the public remains completely ignorant to this whole fake WOT. I just can't believe how ignorant and docile the public really is. It's unnatural.

--airspoon

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
A cancer expert whose medical assessment of the Lockerbie bomber helped lead to his early release has been quoted as saying the Libyan could live for another 10 years.

Surely this is of no suprise? I mean come on what did you expect? I would bet my life that the trade consisted of ARMS, GAS and of course the big one OIL. I wouldn't be at all suprised if the authorities played the compassionate card to the masses as they knew that we would all be sucker punched in to allowing it to happen without any forms of protest.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
What a suprise ............ NOT

They didn't want this case going back to court and then blamed the scotish legal system for letting him go.

Lots of people are in jail with cancer who have not killed anyone and they don't let them go so why this one if he realy did have 200 deaths on his hands.

Our legal system is rigged up to the teeth as can be seen from the holy greig case where members of the state are being allowed to get away with rape.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Dr. Karol Sikora was paid for his opinion. Be interesting to see how much Libya paid him for his report.

You could see this one coming over a year ago.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I still remember him as being dead

BBC reported him as being dead

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

Do you have a link or vid proving that? That would be something huge, if they did.

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

reply to post by GW8UK

Do you have a link or vid proving that? That would be something huge, if they did.

--airspoon

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Discussed in here

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

I appreciate the link, however I'm not so sure how reliable the "Post Chronicle" is. It's hard for me to take their word that the BBC reported his death, unless there is an article or video of the BBC actually reporting it.

If the BBC did report his death, it would seem that they were trying to cover for the British government in letting him go. I just find it odd that there is nothing from the BBC, only someone stating that this is what the BBC had reported. You know?

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

reply to post by GW8UK

I appreciate the link, however I'm not so sure how reliable the "Post Chronicle" is. It's hard for me to take their word that the BBC reported his death, unless there is an article or video of the BBC actually reporting it.

If the BBC did report his death, it would seem that they were trying to cover for the British government in letting him go. I just find it odd that there is nothing from the BBC, only someone stating that this is what the BBC had reported. You know?

--airspoon

They definately did report him dead, I was in school when I saw it on the news in the coffee lounge.
www.politics.co.uk...$1335796.htm

Nothing on the BBC website, theres a cover story aswell...

GW8UK

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

No offense against you or anything, but I need to verify for myself before I take something as fact. With that being said, I don't discount that it happened either. I wonder why they backed away from the story? If it true, I have no doubt that they were just going to lie and have the people believe that he died.

--airspoon

new topics

top topics

join