It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kill Shot? what is you take on this.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Hello Mr Mars
I just finished watching "The Kill Shot" by Ed Dammes and was wondering what your take is on his assertion about a very large solar flare destroying Earth in an ELE style event.He claims that after extensive remote viewing on his part an on the part of his RV staff (Team) there will be a precurrsor to the event in that a Space shuttle will have to come out of orbit early Emergency Landing and that shortly after that event there will be a Kill Shot that will wipe out most of Earths Population.

It seems i live in one of the areas that can survive this event Western Canada nameley Alberta...but i am not sure what to make of his claim.I have a great deal of respect for remote viewing and have practised it myself and been fairly succsessful.But cannot bring myself to target this event for emotinal reasons.

Got any good end of the world advice.
Parker

[edit on 6-7-2010 by parker]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Water that won't evaporate away in the heat? Dried food in fire proof canisters?
A good cave for shelter?

What other areas of Canada are supposed to be sort of safe? BC, Saskatchewan in particular. Never read his stuff, googled it, but didn't find out any info. I have heard of him though, don't know what to make of him.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Water that won't evaporate away in the heat? Dried food in fire proof canisters?
A good cave for shelter?

What other areas of Canada are supposed to be sort of safe? BC, Saskatchewan in particular. Never read his stuff, googled it, but didn't find out any info. I have heard of him though, don't know what to make of him.

If you watch the Killshot, it will give the general locations of safe areas, although if you want to precisely locate your own safe area, you will probably have to remote view it, or have a remote viewer do it for you.

Enjoy it while it lasts..Not too much longer...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by parker

Well some scientists are saying that some pretty devastating solar flares are going to happen in 2013.

www.itpro.co.uk...

news.oneindia.in...

news.gather.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
If the 'kill shot' comes directly after a shuttle emergency landing...

then the upcoming 'Discovery' mission might be the time frame for this 'kill shot' event

...During space shuttle Discovery's final spaceflight, the STS-133 crew members will take important spare parts to the International Space Station along with the Express Logistics Carrier-4. Discovery has been moved to Launch Pad 39A at NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida. STS-133 is slated to launch Nov. 1.

[...]

www.nasa.gov...

so we've got about 30 days to prepare

related:

the Ed Dames 'remote viewing' is a modern twist to the age old practice of 'astral projection'...
which is very much like its cousin phenomena 'OBE, out-of-body-experience'

i prefer the old tradition of just randomly Astral Projecting...rather than the mechanical,
target oriented methods and protocols of the exercise & regemin termed 'Remote Viewing'...

Hey... but that's just the existential me

edit on 3-10-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
So I am guessing that the predictions made by Ed Dame have not occurred as expected?

As for the Solar Flare, scientists have been predicting that for many many years.

new topics

top topics

join