It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
In the words of Jesse Ventura, "You think you know the whole story....THINK AGAIN!" lmao if its good enough for jesse its good enough for me

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
There are a lot of mistakes in this Jesse Ventura video such as getting the next solar maximum date right. It's 2012, not 2013. The video claims there are scientists involved in these predictions. Can they be named? It makes claims about purposes and events all of which are not named. It mentions the Mayan calendar and there are no Mayan predictions related to the end of the calendar. It shows all sorts of civil unrest and natural disaster footage and never ties them in.

It's a laughable effort at best.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

New Solar Cycle Prediction
science.nasa.gov...

The latest forecast revises an earlier prediction issued in 2007. At that time, a sharply divided panel believed solar minimum would come in March 2008 followed by either a strong solar maximum in 2011 or a weak solar maximum in 2012. Competing models gave different answers, and researchers were eager for the sun to reveal which was correct.

"It turns out that none of our models were totally correct," says Dean Pesnell of the Goddard Space Flight Center, NASA's lead representative on the panel. "The sun is behaving in an unexpected and very interesting way."

In recent months, however, the sun has begun to show timorous signs of life. Small sunspots and "proto-sunspots" are popping up with increasing frequency. Enormous currents of plasma on the sun’s surface ("zonal flows") are gaining strength and slowly drifting toward the sun’s equator. Radio astronomers have detected a tiny but significant uptick in solar radio emissions. All these things are precursors of an awakening Solar Cycle 24 and form the basis for the panel's new, almost unanimous forecast.

"Go ahead and mark your calendar for May 2013," says Pesnell. "But use a pencil."
- written in 2009

[edit on 7/14/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This was also written in 2009

New Solar Cycle Prediction

May 29, 2009: An international panel of experts led by NOAA and sponsored by NASA has released a new prediction for the next solar cycle. Solar Cycle 24 will peak, they say, in May 2013 with a below-average number of sunspots.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Here's the graph from that article:

science.nasa.gov...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06eb0f9316ae.jpg[/atsimg]

Close enough for me...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I've read a lot of books, looked in to quantum physics, listened to people that channel ascended masters. You name it, I've researched it. I finally came upon a concise description of the reference you made of "particle rays from Plejade hitting the earth." It corresponds to the information I have gathered but goes into more detail.

The reason why Maya and Hopi wrote about this prophecy and the resetting of their calendar is because their cultures have been through this before. They have experienced it and know what their ancestors have handed down to them about the experiences. The short version- the earth enters 3 days of darkness as we make the shift. The earth in a many thousand of years cycle enters a huge photon belt, where the torsion waves from the black hole in the center of our galaxy bombards our solar system for approximately 2000 years while in this belt. The photons are so dense in the outer belt that as the earth enters the light of the sun cannot reach us. The Mayan and Hopi talk of being extremely cold during this time and don't move..but stay close to your fire. What do these torsion waves do to us? There have been several scientists throughout the world that have explored the field of torsion physics but it is in its infancy. We don't know much except in our experiments it can rapidly change DNA. Our fossil records on earth support this rapid change in evolution and that's why we seem to have a lot of "missing links" that we can't find. Everytime our earth enters this field all DNA makes a huge leap in evolution. Mankind is due to accelerate. This is where the predictions of many stating our 2 strand helix DNA is going to go to 12 strands. We are rapidly entering the crystalline energies.

However, please note that the Mayan Council of Elders in Guatemala state most likely nothing will happen on the exact date of 12/21/12. The shift in consciousness/evolution will happen inside a 7 year window that is opened by the appearance of the blue star. Both the Hope and Maya agreed that the blue star was the Holmes comet in late 2009. So that means the photon belt will arrive between 2009-2016 to reset mankinds evolution.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ptmckiou

This is a lot of word salad.

Torsion waves was a fraud started in Russia.
Torsion Field

The group, led by Anatoly Akimov and Gennady Shipov,[3] began the research as the state-sponsored Center for Nontraditional Technologies, but was disbanded in 1991 when their research was exposed as a fraud and an embezzlement of State funding

There is no such thing as this photon belt.
The fossil record does not suggest that so-called missing links are due to times of rapid evolution.
DNA will not go to 12 strands.
Comet Holmes was not seen as a blue star. There is no agreement that it was. It was yellow.

This is all nonsensical gibberish.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Additions:

Ancient Satellite Orbiting Earth
Ancient satellite black knight
by MessOnTheFED!
started: on 8/4/2009 @ 01:43 PM

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Black Knight from Space
by Esoterica
started on: 7/21/2007 @ 05:47 PM

[edit on 7/18/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

The Mystery Satellite of 1954
by kidflash2008
started on: 4/13/2010 @ 06:19 PM

The Black Knight satellite ((( in the sky before sputnik )))
by PennySaint
started on: 1/16/2010 @ 04:57 PM

Disclosure And D4rk Kn1ght
by magicmushroom
started on: 11/23/2007 @ 04:11 PM

[edit on 7/19/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Additions:

The risks of believing that the Mayan calendar ends December 21, 2012!
by Raud
started on: 6/12/2009 @ 04:21 AM

more evidence for october 28, 2011
by cpdaman
started on: 8/5/2006 @ 12:22 PM

End date of Mayan calendar in fact 28 Oct 2011
by Reconnection
started on: 5/18/2008 @ 08:50 AM

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Additions:

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!
by thehumbleone
started on: 1/18/2007 @ 08:06 PM

Remember the D4rk Kn1ght?
by open_eyeballs
started on: 7/11/2009 @ 02:36 AM

Where I am, what i am doing, and why.
by D4rk Kn1ght
started on: 1-12-2007 @ 07:44 PM

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Are you out there D4rk Kn1ght?
by NathanNewZealand
started on: 4/20/2009 @ 07:17 PM

Dark Kight's Warning and Planet X Might be Related
by Odessy
started on: 12/23/2007 @ 04:31 AM

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
additions:

Carl Johan Calleman and his Mayan 2011 theory, NOT 2012
by ishari
started on: 12/5/2004 @ 05:25 PM

Mayan Calender Research
by QuietSoul
started on: 11/20/2005 @ 07:07 PM

applause!!!

Revisiting a Prophesy of Lights in the Sky and a warning by a fellow poster!
by rob864guy
started on: 8/6/2007 @ 01:15 AM

[edit on 7/20/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

Summary of Carl Johan Calleman's theory by Calleman from his site:

www.calleman.com...

[edit on 7/20/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Catch_a_Fire
reply to post by Myendica

A bit more on Dr Brian Cox, for those who aren't familiar.

Brian Edward Cox, OBE (born 3 March 1968), also known as B. E. Cox, is a British particle physicist, a Royal Society University Research Fellow and a professor at the University of Manchester. He is a member of the High Energy Physics group at the University of Manchester, and works on the ATLAS experiment at the Large Hadron Collider, CERN, near Geneva, Switzerland. He is also working on the R&D project of the FP420 experiment in an international collaboration to upgrade the ATLAS and the CMS experiment by installing additional, smaller detectors at a distance of 420 metres (1,380 ft) from the interaction points of the main experiments.[1]

Brian Edward Cox, OBE (born 3 March 1968), also known as B. E. Cox, is a British particle physicist, a Royal Society University Research Fellow and a professor at the University of Manchester. He is a member of the High Energy Physics group at the University of Manchester, and works on the ATLAS experiment at the Large Hadron Collider, CERN, near Geneva, Switzerland. He is also working on the R&D project of the FP420 experiment in an international collaboration to upgrade the ATLAS and the CMS experiment by installing additional, smaller detectors at a distance of 420 metres (1,380 ft) from the interaction points of the main experiments.[1]

He is best known to the public as the presenter of a number of science programmes for the BBC. He also had some fame in the early 1990s as keyboard player in the UK pop band D:Ream. He is married to TV personality Gia Milinovich, and has a son and a stepson.[2] He is a Distinguished Supporter of the British Humanist Association.[3]
Source.

The guys a genious.

There Is No "O" In Genius, Genious. Or did you mean he is smaert?

I am just kidding, Catch_A_Fire. Without spell-check most of my post would look like it's own language called dambloasted-Eeeediot.

I only bring this irony to the forefront because Dr. Cox is more the face of a large group of true geniuses. I think his greatest quality is getting all the young girls in the Physics Club hot and bothered with his rockstar mentality. I mean seriously, he has brought some coolness back to science. I would be afraid of the girl who was hot and bothered by Hawkings!!! Actually extremely frightened. But lets make it clear, regardless of his genius level - it is still just one man's opinion created without any hard evidence.

edited for clarification

[edit on 7/20/2010 by EyeHeartBigfoot]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I think its time that we commence preparations for the massive orgy before doomsday arrives...

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Leonardo01]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

hahaha Darkknight got banned. I wonder what got him banned. Was it the prophecy he made?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
additions:

28-10-2011
by D4rk Kn1ght
started on: 7/28/2008 @ 07:47 AM

2012: Crossing the Event Horizon.
by Incarnated
started on: 7/27/2008 @ 08:41 PM

The Actual Astronomy of 2012
by squiz
started on: 12/19/2008 @ 07:31 PM

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Another addition:

2011 vs 2012
by RogerT
started on: 4/29/2009 @ 03:00 PM

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
A couple more:

2011- My Predictions and Prophecy!
by ET_MAN
started on: 10/11/2009 @ 05:37 AM

ET_MAN seems to be "on the same page" as D4rk Kn1ght.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition
by Evasius
started on: 6/16/2009 @ 09:00 AM

[edit on 7/27/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
time to start a new thread, theres another psycho. this time his name is widevision 2010. he likes to make a ridiculous amount of predictions and two really vague ones have already come true...so you know hes the real deal.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
deleted

[edit on 7/27/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

all your posts make me laugh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join