It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

early as in the first 3-4 months of 2012?
Early, as in, "it doesn't matter cause it's all fake".

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I could never understand what was meant by the "sighing crying" from the skies that he talked about hearing.

Now I know that most people think he's full of it and that's OK. Just wanted to throw this in here for future reference.

Could the "sighing, crying" from the skies he spoke about be this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
He talks about sounds from the sky in his original post

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
What's causing the mysterious sounds coming from the sky that are so loud they set off car alarms?
by spacedonk
started on 3/5/2012 @ 01:32 PM

Originally posted by Raist
I am always reminded of the poster D4rk Kn1ght.

Here are a few links for anyone to new to remember the poster. He was eventually banned but due to other matters not pertaining to the posts indicated.

I make no claims that the poster was telling the truth. I know that in speaking with him in a few posts and private messages he seemed genuine. Again though I am not saying the guy was telling the truth.

All of the lights in the sky and now noises in the sky always make me recall his thread though. It did seem that for some time there was an increased number of lights in the sky sighted, and now the noises seem to be more frequent.

At this point I am still undecided as to the truth of any of it. I do though find it rather intriguing to say the least.

Raist

He did say leading up to October 28th, and continuing into early 2012, that we we would begin to hear strange sounds from the sky, and that the "stars of the plough" (Big Dipper) would "dance":

A Confession. Guilt Makes Me Post This.

2 years ago, a friend of my wife informed us of a coming event that will make ww III look like childs play. A mass attempt to rule by sheer fear is coming, and its going to start low and slow in 2007, and build up and up till Oct 28th, 2011, for a final blow out either late oct 2011 or early 2012.

Are These D4rk Kn1ght's "Dancing Stars"?

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

May 21st, 2011 Mega Thread [D4rk Kn1ght, October 28, 2011 Part II]

Originally posted by adigregorio

Furthermore, I have to point out (again) that the "Stars of the Plough" have yet to do their dance. That dance signifies the start of that threads (Dark Knight) prophecy. Since the prophecy has yet to start, then how can any of these things be in relation?

I think this might be the dancing stars of the plough:

Extra Star Found In The Big Dipper
by NANCY ATKINSON on DECEMBER 9, 2009
www.universetoday.com...

Alcor, one of the stars that makes the bend in the Big Dipper’s handle has a smaller red dwarf companion orbiting it. Now known as “Alcor B,”
www.universetoday.com...

Found in 2009. A dancing binary system. It's all coming together.

This quote taken from my thread:
The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread
edit on 3/6/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Here's my stand alone thread on the subject. It was shut down pretty speedily before too much discussion was allowed to occur:

Are These D4rk Kn1ght's "Dancing Stars"?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Here's a thread I found at 2012forum.com. The discussion revolves around the "dancing stars" of D4rk Kn1ght:

The Dancing Stars...
2012forum.com... [/quote

whoa..Im the one who opened the topic for dancing stars in seattle sky...and I just clicked on the link you provided to the 2012 forum that has a very similar story...mine happened on 6-4-11, whereas theirs happend on 6-6-11..so we had our experince the same weekend which i find pretty cool..thanks for the link

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
D4rk Kn1ght's Stars of the Plough (Big Dipper), Dancing...

Windows 7 Boot Animation
Mergrez, Dubhe, Phad and Merak.

You never know...

edit on 6/27/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I think we are past the "early part of 2012" that he predicted the final blow.....

Can we put this thread in the hoax bin yet?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

It's not over 'till it's over.
Dance stars of The Plough, dance...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
The D4rk Kn1ght thread rises again...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Mid 2012 - "Final blowout". That's what he said.

A mass attempt to rule by sheer fear is coming, and its going to start low and slow in 2007, and build up and up till Oct 28th, 2011, for a final blow out either late oct 2011 or early 2012

edit on 7/21/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: link

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Mid now is it?

Despite the fact the quote clearly says early 2012...

Keep on shifting the goalposts!

:shk:

edit on 21/7/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
MASS ATTEMPT TO RULE BY FEAR!

False Flag Alert in Aurora : Biggest Mass Shooting in the History of the USA is not a coincidence
by Ben81
started on 7/20/2012 @ 05:29 PM

"...not a coincidence."

edit on 7/21/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
"...not a coincidence."
The final nails are going to be hammered into us by the likes of the TSA, et al. And right quick...

edit on 7/21/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I repeat: MASS ATTEMPT TO RULE BY FEAR!

The "K" was important he said. "D4RK KN1GHT"

Dark Knight is the latest and perhaps final nail in the coffin to really get the police state going. Look for the TSA and company at your local theatre, and everywhere else as a matter of fact, really soon.

A mass attempt to rule by sheer fear is coming, and its going to start low and slow in 2007, and build up and up till Oct 28th, 2011, for a final blow out either late oct 2011 or early 2012

False Flag Alert in Aurora : Biggest Mass Shooting in the History of the USA is not a coincidence
by Ben81
started on 7/20/2012 @ 05:29 PM

"...not a coincidence."

It's coming. Do you feel it?
by samlf3rd
started on 7/21/2012 @ 03:28 PM

Yes. I do. A quote from HIWATT in the thread

Originally posted by HIWATT
It's like we are all being "funnelled", or "herded" if you will.

If I could point to one thing that has exponentially increased with the emergence of the internet, I would say it is FEAR.

It is nearly inescapable at this point. Even the most reasonable mind can be crippled by uncertainty, in what is now a melting pot of opinion, dogma, propaganda, sensationalism, and fluff... uncertainty invariably leads to fear.

The barking dog is used to herd cattle by way of fear. The internet is the dog, We are the cattle.

Cattle get slaughtered.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Weird...

Is it any coincidence that the film showing at the cinema had "Dark Knight" in the title? I think not.

Coincidence or not, this will definitely be one of the incidents that they use to whittle down our rights and freedoms.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Considering the recent event and then reviewing what "D4rk Kn1ght" went on and on about on here, this is another awfully strange "coincidence"

At the very least, it makes you wonder what the heck is going on. My money is on no coincidence at all.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
All I see is Dark Knight this, Dark Knight that... and D4rk Kn1ght said a mass attempt to rule by fear in 2012 was coming.

And now here it is. The Dark Knight shooting spree.

DUH.

Alex Jones Says Govt Staged Batman Shooting For Gun Control
by stonze
started on 7/24/2012 @ 11:57 AM

Originally posted by stonze
www.youtube.com...

This is a very valid point to me in my opinion. Alex Jones states that the "Batman" shooting was setup by the U.S. government in order to take away the 2nd amendment from our constitution. If you don't know what that is, its our right to bare arms. I can see how this would really help Obama pass this law, because so many people will see the good in it. At the same time, its really to hurt us, because once we can't have weapons, the government will be very powerful, and the police will be able to do what they want cause they will still have guns.

Watch the video, then drop your feedback in my thread, lets get a good healthy debate going guys.

It's staring you right in the face.
Geeez.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Where is the rush to affect gun control? Seems that the suggestion of government involvement is without evidence.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Where is the rush to affect gun control? Seems that the suggestion of government involvement is without evidence.

reply to post by stereologist

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join