It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan
Maybe he made a little error.
Maybe it should be:

30 november 2011

edit on 28-10-2011 by jaamaan because: (no reason given)

What's the deal with November 30? Haven't seen this date pop up.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Just saying good bye to this nonsense. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Okay its the 30th where I am... So it shouldn't still be the 28th anywhere right? Were good!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Nothing. Don't get sucked in.

Goodbye Oct. 28.

Maybe something happened, somewhere around the world, but it certainly wasn't enough to pique my interest/concern.
edit on 31-10-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
So here we are the 3rd day after the 28th (officially began???) and still.

Nothing.

No big booms.

No big stellar events.

Not even a dark night (per se).

I am saddened.
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
I am Jack's wasted life.
I am Jack's inflamed sense of rejection.

I'm going to go bury my head in the sand and wait for the next doomsday.

Actually, I think I'll go have a beer.

-saige-
edit on 31-10-2011 by saige45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
So is there anyone that has the courage to come back and confess that they actually prepared for this? If so please provide details like quitting your job and moving to a third world country and being divorced in the process.

We want you to share everything so we can get one last laugh out of this thread.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
So is there anyone that has the courage to come back and confess that they actually prepared for this? If so please provide details like quitting your job and moving to a third world country and being divorced in the process.

We want you to share everything so we can get one last laugh out of this thread.

next station end of the world 2012
...how gulible people are beleiving and wasting time on this while they are robbed by the bankers everyday

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I assumed this wasn't going to materialize. I was more interested from the Dark Knight thread about the 3 days of darkness biblical prophecy posted on the first page. That itself was worth reading.

That prophecy even states no one will no the time or date as to not alarm people and have them just waiting for the end and judgement. The warning will be be witnessed by everyone with signs in the sky/stars.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It is always a sad day when great writing is proven wrong by reality...

Despite all the predictions that didn't occur, a lot of us kept coming back to this thread.

Perhaps an answer lies out there somewhere, in some deep, vast part of the universe. Away from the stains of our religions, away from the hatred of our wars. Perhaps there is a group of intelligent life forms who are watching us and thinking, "no way the humans are ready"...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
DK broke my damn heart..... *tear*

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
A hoax. Yup, another hoax that sucked in the gullible.

I am always amazed how easily people are sucked in by odd claims.

Don't be embarrassed. See what happened to others.

www.ptbarnum.org...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Lets put this thread to bed.
2nd.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
This thread should be posted has a hoax

all prediction threads that come to past with nothing
should all be placed in the hoax bin

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Funny, I thought the DK thread that 'things' would happen anytime FROM the 28th OCT, but up intil early 2012. This would mean the DK thread/ prophecy is not over yet..........watch this space!

Personally, I'm not a DK 'believer' but I did find the thread very, very interesting simply because some of the things he talked about DID occur when he said they would occur for example the mile long space ships, seen even in the UK by commercial pilots. SO, since it is not middle to end of 2012, I would consider the DK prophecy still 'running' and still rather interesting. Go back and reread what he said. Still, interesting!

And, also, is there anyone out there who does NOT think that the world is a very crazy place right now and that the Lunatics have certainly escaped and are the ones running the asylum?! Not a sane one among the world leaders. I get more sense from my pet parrot!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

The idea that the world was falling apart and run by nuts has been a theme for at least 2000 years. I am willing to bet that thorg and his fellow cavemen thought the same.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Stereologist - In the mind of 'some' the world is always 'about to end' BUT in the case in question, DK was talking about a huge change for the worse...........yes, even worse than the last few centuries. Could we slide back into the dark ages or is the hope for light at the end of the tunnel? We can but hope.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

DK made up a story and he is not the first or will be the last to make up a story of great devastation. Just because someone imagines it does not make it so. DKs story is so full of mistakes that even now people are making excuses as to why it is still a viable tale.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
d4rk Kn1ght 4/1 april fools

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
just wanted to post this from DK's OP..

2 years ago, a friend of my wife informed us of a coming event that will make ww III look like childs play. A mass attempt to rule by sheer fear is coming, and its going to start low and slow in 2007, and build up and up till Oct 28th, 2011,

for a final blow out either late Oct 2011 or early 2012.

early as in the first 3-4 months of 2012?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
D4rk Kn1ght was a BS artist.

Anyone remember his "Talking flame" thread?

The one that made him out to be an utter, utter liar?

Here, enjoy...

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join