It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Why are you people making so much fun of this? The day is still young...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12
Well its the 28th 7am melb time Australia, I do not feel dead or like i have moved into another dimension.
Sea level seems normal.
Bit of cloud but nothing dropping from the sky.
Looking out across the paddocks i cannot see any alien craft parked.
Birds and animals all seem normal.
Well now that all is good i may go surfing,the extra arm i have grown overnight will help my paddling!
Silly aussie. Don't you know that the 28th doesn't actually happen until it's the 28th in the USA???
j/k

But I bet someone out there actually does believe that.

-saige-

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I wonder what T&C says about duplicate posts across threads...... I can pretend like its new and remove the quotes but I'd feel like I was lying.... they're relevant to both so I have to assume its ok

Originally posted by Forevever

dont you know all predictions center on America??

not that I agree with that....

still, it gives us a whole nother 30ish hours to wait and see

I know nothing huge is happening, you know nothing huge is happening, but technically, no one can say nothing happened until tomorrows clock strikes 12 in Hawaii

actually, according to this site, the last one would be "American Samoa- Pago Pago, Niue (Alofi), Midway Islands, Jarvis Isl., Kingman Reef, Palmyra Atoll"

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

D4rk Kn1ght's Escape Hatch, from the original post of the original thread:

A Confession. Guilt Makes Me Post This.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

2 years ago, a friend of my wife informed us of a coming event that will make ww III look like childs play. A mass attempt to rule by sheer fear is coming, and its going to start low and slow in 2007, and build up and up till Oct 28th, 2011, for a final blow out either late oct 2011 or early 2012.

A backdoor to early 2012. So there's still hope for total and utter doom if the 28th doesn't pan out.

Godspeed D4rk Kn1ght, godspeed...

edit on 10/27/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I hate idiots. Idiots are in this thread.

Unless it is night time at 7:00 AM in Australia, I will presume you are all just idiots who never read the original thread to begin with, quite simply because whatever is "supposed" to happen, is supposed to happen the NIGHT of October 28th.

Now as for what time zone this represents, I don't know, but the fact is that it isn't the NIGHT of October 28th anywhere on the Earth, so stop your stupid cocky posts and wait for the damn day to be over.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

D4rk Kn1ght's Escape Hatch, from the original post of the original thread:

A Confession. Guilt Makes Me Post This.

2 years ago, a friend of my wife informed us of a coming event that will make ww III look like childs play. A mass attempt to rule by sheer fear is coming, and its going to start low and slow in 2007, and build up and up till Oct 28th, 2011, for a final blow out either late oct 2011 or early 2012.

A backdoor to early 2012. So there's still hope for total and utter doom if the 28th doesn't pan out.

Godspeed D4rk Kn1ght, godspeed...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Or we could just attack every poster who replies to this thread or maybe we could just learn to take a few jokes lighten up if its the day of our doom at least a few of us had a couple of laughs

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

D4rk Kn1ght's escape hatch to early 2012 ought to keep the thread going for a while...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immune

Or we could just attack every poster who replies to this thread or maybe we could just learn to take a few jokes lighten up if its the day of our doom at least a few of us had a couple of laughs
hear, hear.

To use a phrase from the past.

You deserve a star my friend.

-saige-

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

D4rk Kn1ght's escape hatch to early 2012 ought to keep the thread going for a while...
It really shouldn't, because we were supposed to have left society by the time the 28th rolled around, cause that's when the actual mind controlling, holographic, dancing stars, formed pics, and UFOs are supposed to start wrecking havoc on society, the likes of which, will make WW2 look laughable. So, if we come back on the 29th, and nothing happened, then it was just that: false. He said the 28th for a reason. I haven't heard of mass panic leading up to the 28th from strange pics in the sky, swooping stars, and UFOs.

Read it again, he said a "build up till the 28th", which means, that's when it's supposed to be in full effect, and the "final blows" in early 2012, which means, that's when all the destruction will stop. If it hasn't started by the 28th, then it's not starting. It's not the Dark Knight of Oct 29, 30, 31, Nov 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc etc. No, it's the Dark Knight of Oct 28th.

originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght[/iOK the event.

It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years, and more and more people will panic. The people will see pictures /events in the sky. then they will see craft and the like in the skies, culminating with a night, where people will see, in the night sky, the stars of the plough dance and shift. they will dance and shift about, and then be seen to swoop down over the heads of people in the sky forming shapes and sounds...

this will then lead to some event that even i do not know about fully, but it is the dark knight of Oct 28th, 2011.

this starts real slow in 2007... leading to 2009 - 2009 the pace really hots up for the Dark knight of Oct 28th 2011...

So, I only have this to say. If you do nothing but watch, wait till you start to see / hear things you will never had believed you would ever in this life see...

The hide, and hide well.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

You make it sound as if I actually take any of this stuff seriously. Tsk, tsk...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

reply to post by TravisT

You make it sound as if I actually take any of this stuff seriously. Tsk, tsk...
No, I don't, but I'm just preparing what will be said from all the believers who wanna keep it going until 2012.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Ok then. Good point. Meanwhile... where's my Global Zombie Cataclysm? Where's my Kaboom. There was supposed to be an Earth Shattering KABOOM!!!

Damn Nibiru... it obstructs my view of the earth...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

reply to post by TravisT

Damn Nibiru... it obstructs my view of the earth...
So just blow it up... Nibiru, not the Earth... the Earth will go KABOOM!!! all on it's own...

-saige-

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
On a more serious note, I know DK never spoke of riots and civil unrest ramping up, just that he spoke of things ramping up... and OWS does seem to be rapidly ramping up. Perhaps tomorrow will be some kind of tipping point... the start of something really big. I can see this happening. Actually, I'm hoping for it.

"What kind of world is it where a man dressed up as a bat gets all my press!? This country needs an enema!"

- PS

Consciousness shift anyone?
edit on 10/27/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: PS

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I remember seeing this thread when it originally started back in the day, is it safe to say he was talking about global economic collapse with a bit of project bluebeam thrown in for good measure?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mc1km

I'm pretty sure DK was talking faked alien invasion, but the non-DK October 28th related stuff has to do with a shift in global consciousness, and perhaps we will see a tipping point of some sort tomorrow. Just a thought. Things do seem to be ramping up on that front...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
For instance: What do you suppose might happen if Scott Olsen* died of his injuries tomorrow? Wouldn't be too good I think...

*The Marine who was attacked by police in Oakland, and who is currently in a coma.

MARINES TO OAKLAND POLICE: 'You Did This To My Brother'

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
hahahaha...not only did the dark knight do go off the grid at exactly at the market bottom in march 2009

but now here is his oct 28 day and market today had biggest rally in years. lol

unless they are bidding up on purpose to crash..this guy did it AGAIN!!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

For instance: What do you suppose might happen if Scott Olsen* died of his injuries tomorrow? Wouldn't be too good I think...

*The Marine who was attacked by police in Oakland, and who is currently in a coma.

MARINES TO OAKLAND POLICE: 'You Did This To My Brother'

Nothing..

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join