It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

XO, lol, yes it is true a bit of the blues...

You know I was really freaked out when I first stared reading dar4kn1ghts OP... yes I admit it was a thrill to feel such heart pounding fear fo the uncertain future, but as the years went by I began to think that maybe, we have actually changed everything just by our sheer awareness. Maybe no?

Anyway, I know I am not the only one, but guess what? It is tomorrow already somewhere...

I feel a little foolish now.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

That's 2029 and the most real of them all, but we can only hope that some NEOs come along before then to keep us interested in end of times.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

You never know, maybe our awareness changed it all. Impossable to prove, but hey I'm not bitching.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
I'm starting to feel sad...

First this date will come and go, and then 2012 will come and go, and then we will need to wait until 2029 for the next one... life is so unfair.
edit on 26-10-2011 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

I've started a thread for alternate doom dates. See the thread for the details on each date, and to add your own doom date if you desire:

Doom Date Yule Log: 2011-2015
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Edit To Add:
Feel free to add your own Doom Log dates to the fire!

When the 28th doesn't pan out some of us may not know what to do with all our free time. So I created this thread for other up and coming Doom Dates...

Other dates to keep in mind are:

For 2011

October 27th
November 9th
November 11th
December 24th

For 2012

December 21 (The Big One)

For 2013

January 11

For 2015

April 4th, 2015

Happy hunting!
edit on 10/26/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Addition:

10/28/11 What Time Zone? If It Is The End...Where And At What Time?
by Thurisaz
started on 10/27/2011 @ 02:23 AM

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
So, it's October 28th in New Zealand already, and nothing happened?

Nobody is experiencing "expansion of consciousness level"?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

I woke up after only four hours of sleep from a nightmare about the last job I had. That's enough excitement for me and my PTSD. Enough already.

Other than that... no big KABOOM, or consciousness shift. Or anything. Let's let the 24 hour global day play out and see nothing happen.
edit on 10/27/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I see comments about consciousness shifts and such relating to 10/28/11 and yet I thought that this was the date to be in your bugout place, far away from the crowds? It was told by the dying man that everything was going to unfold today, watching as the stars scoop down, crazy-audible stuff, maybe even UFO related phenomena?

I wonder how all of D4K and his group of friends feel sitting up in the Himalayan peaks deep inside the caves will feel after this date comes and goes? Will they come out or will they just stay hidden from humanity?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Now it's October 28th in Sidney, Australia.

How are Aussies feeling?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

HEY GUYS WAKE UP!!!There has been over 1000 different theories of world destruction....now has any of them ever came true.....obviously not.So what makes every1 so sure that this 1 will.???Seriously guys,You have to understand these "World Destruction"THEORIES are only made up so some1 can get that 15 minutes of fame every1 wants.AND if im wrong i have no problem eating my words,but im VERRY confident that this is just a hoax.
yours truly J05HUA

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra

more like less expansion ...

here in Canada its still the 27 october

Tomorrow is the big day where everyone ascend and become higher beings

ARE YOU READY

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hi all,

Just to remind folks ..
In relation to the DK prediction , he sated that `the 28th would be the beginning of events `.... ..
He did not say it would be an individual event on that particular day.

Also regarding him going to the Himalayas ....from the last email i got from him 2 or 3 months after he left ATS, he said he was now going to `high ground` in S America .

snoopyuk

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
As we all have noticed, these doom predictions never come true. And, as usual, the true believers will have a reason. Fazlezuck from Bleetforb told me during our channeling session last night or God saved us and told me to spread the word or [ and this is an all time favorite ] the LightWorkers saved us with the help of their alien buddies. Like a previous poster said, it's all about attention.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I see comments about consciousness shifts and such relating to 10/28/11 and yet I thought that this was the date to be in your bugout place, far away from the crowds? It was told by the dying man that everything was going to unfold today, watching as the stars scoop down, crazy-audible stuff, maybe even UFO related phenomena?

I wonder how all of D4K and his group of friends feel sitting up in the Himalayan peaks deep inside the caves will feel after this date comes and goes? Will they come out or will they just stay hidden from humanity?

He admitted in his original thread that he wasn't talking about UFO's or aliens, he even laughs when someone mentions it. What he mentions is this:

"It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years, and more and more people will panic. The people will see pictures /events in the sky. then they will see craft and the like in the skies, culminating with a night, where people will see, in the night sky, the stars of the plough dance and shift. they will dance and shift about, and then be seen to swoop down over the heads of people in the sky forming shapes and sounds...

this will then lead to some event that even i do not know about fully, but it is the dark knight of Oct 28th, 2011.

this starts real slow in 2007... leading to 2009 - 2009 the pace really hots up for the Dark knight of Oct 28th 2011...

So, I only have this to say. If you do nothing but watch, wait till you start to see / hear things you will never had believed you would ever in this life see...

The hide, and hide well.

My most sincere hope is that enough people will be in area where greed and savagery will not rule, and that they can survive to either form a seperate thread of earths humanity, or be the base of a very real, very vibrant new beggining."

I just reread the thread, and that's what he says he was told would happen. I have been waiting for this date since I last read it in 2009. I have been a member since 2004, but had to change my name and email address because of some unforseen issue. Anyway, all i know is that something shave already happened but they began this year as far as I know, well with the strange sound coming from our skies. We have seen unusual objects, like the Vortex thing in the sky i New Zealand some place, I have to see the stars dance and swoop down yet! f that happens I have no idea what will happen next? we'll see what happens tomorrow...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Addition:

It's October 28th Already In Australia And New Zealand!
by GLontra
started on 10/27/2011 @ 09:36 AM

Maybe I'll start calling "Additions" to this thread "Subtractions" from now on. Post Doom date and all...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra

No, unless they're on mushrooms or something.

Seriously, October 28th will be a normal day, and a big FAIL for many doomsdayers.
I will never even remotely consider following any doomsday prediction / prophecy / dream from now.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
Hi all,

Just to remind folks ..
In relation to the DK prediction , he sated that `the 28th would be the beginning of events `.... ..

Also regarding him going to the Himalayas ....from the last email i got from him 2 or 3 months after he left ATS, he said he was now going to `high ground` in S America .

snoopyuk
No, he said in '07 is when the beginning events would start, by '09, it would be apparent that something was going on, and by the 28th, there would be a full on force of crazy things in the sky that you couldn't deny, and the final blows being in late oct to early 2012(jan-march).

So far, none of that has happened. I wonder why?.....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT

Originally posted by snoopyuk
Hi all,

Just to remind folks ..

snoopyuk
No, he said in '07 is when the beginning events would start, by '09, it would be apparent that something was going on, and by the 28th, there would be a full on force of crazy things in the sky that you couldn't deny, and the final blows being in late oct to early 2012(jan-march).

So far, none of that has happened. I wonder why?.....

Some want a "grace period". So they can wait until that next big quake, storm, eruption, to make a connection that really can not be made.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well its the 28th 7am melb time Australia, I do not feel dead or like i have moved into another dimension.
Sea level seems normal.
Bit of cloud but nothing dropping from the sky.
Looking out across the paddocks i cannot see any alien craft parked.
Birds and animals all seem normal.
Well now that all is good i may go surfing,the extra arm i have grown overnight will help my paddling!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12
Well its the 28th 7am melb time Australia, I do not feel dead or like i have moved into another dimension.
Sea level seems normal.
Bit of cloud but nothing dropping from the sky.
Looking out across the paddocks i cannot see any alien craft parked.
Birds and animals all seem normal.
Well now that all is good i may go surfing,the extra arm i have grown overnight will help my paddling!
Watch out for the dancing stars swooping overhead, and the crazy picture developing in the sky. And if you're gonna surf, stay far away from society. You can never be too careful about these dark knights.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join