It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Are you saying that you are falling for Calleman's hoax?

Actually I'm not expecting anything out of the ordinary to happen at all. And if some world changing event(s) does/do occur I'm sure it won't be the result of anything having to do with Calleman, The Mayans, Elenin or the like.

As with all the other failed "predictions" on ATS, the D4rk Kn1ght stuff I've been following so avidly has all the substance of a bunch of nutrinos.

So there. I'm done. It's over. Finished. Fin. The end.
Or is it!?
Yeah, I think it is.
OR IS IT!!!???

- PS

What a waste of time, this whole D4rk Kn1ght thing.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Seriously and totally. I have to say 'hats off for conning us so good...for a little while'. The more I think about it, the less likely D4rk Kn1ght's prediction seems. Anyway - we will know in less than 2 weeks, so...

I wonder how many threads will be inspired on 29th Oct 2011, after NOTHING HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: But then again, this OWS thing is really picking up steam, and has even spread to China and England...in a viral world, a lot could happen in 2 weeks. The PTB might just be waiting for an excuse to crack down on the peepz. Or show them a laser show.

edit on 15-10-2011 by rainychica because: or is it!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Addition:

Calleman And The Energy Catalyzer: The End On October 28th ??
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by GLontra
started on 10/17/2011 @ 03:06 PM

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I'll keep adding threads to the list, but next Friday I'll be watching horror movies. Our next "big date" is November 9th, so let's all be careful out there...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Addition:

Oct 28th...A Singulatiry Or The Same Old Duality...Your Thoughts
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by blazenresearcher
started on 10/16/2011 @ 09:08 PM

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Oh, by the way...

Some of you may be wondering why I changed my mind after months of following the D4rk Kn1ght/Calleman thing.

I really don't have an answer. Perhaps too many failed "predictions", "benevolent helpers" and threads proclaiming that our breath would be taken away (and the like) have sobered me up, so to speak. Meanwhile, I'll be enjoying AMC's horror movie fest for the remainder of the month, in addition to other festive festivities that shall remain undisclosed in this post. But I think we have an understanding...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

28 10 is mentioned twice in the movie 2012.

First when he looks at his watch the time is 9.28 and 10secs.

Finally, when they're in the Ark, the wave countdown timer gets changed to 28mins and 10secs.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Oh joy! Reading you guys post such nonsense is amusing! By all means please do keep posting!

Seconds line.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by linuxman2k3
Oh joy! Reading you guys post such nonsense is amusing! By all means please do keep posting!

Seconds line.

Great contribution!! I look forward to hearing more of these great sound bites so that I may continue to deny ignorance!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by linuxman2k3

Seconds line.

Great contribution!! I look forward to hearing more of these great sound bites so that I may continue to deny ignorance!

Me too. Yet I fear this Thread, although so big in the meantime, will disappear rather quickly right after the 28th, with the proponents never to show their face around of course ...

edit on 19/10/2011 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/10/2011 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Rapture tomorrow!
End of the world on the 28th!
Asteroid cataclysm on November 9th!
World panic day on November 25th!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by charlymurphy

Youre not the only one. Almost every night I have dreams of earthquakes, floods, military gathering in the streets but most of all tornadoes. I have no fascination with then nor do I watch many shows on them. But in my dreams, the sky is black/dark grey, the clouds reach down in spikes, swirling and windy and then they start dropping. I also have quite a few dreams of zombies, same deal with that, no crazy fascination just a few movies like everyone else. You're not alone.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Rapture tomorrow!
End of the world on the 28th!
Asteroid cataclysm on November 9th!
World panic day on November 25th!

You forgot 11/11/11!! Something is supposed to happen that day too.... I've seen a mix of doom & oneness regarding that date. Will probably turn more doom the closer we get to it.

And there is the guy that has predicted a stock market crash sometime in Oct. Gerald Celente maybe? (
) EDIT to add... not Celente, but someone that goes by Reinhardt. Date is Oct 24, 2011

May 21 was the rapture date according to Camping. Oct 21 is the end of it all according to him. He has stuck to that timeline even though the rapture didn't happen. Camping claims that the "judgment" was passed though, which leads to the end on Oct 21.

I'm beginning to think all these doom predictors are suffering from Information Anxiety!

OiO
edit on 20-10-2011 by OneisOne because: add my correction! deerrrr!

edit on 20-10-2011 by OneisOne because: fixed my puzzled smiley!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Daver2056

Do you think that dreaming about an idea makes it so?
Do you think that dreaming about an idea is a vision of what is to come?
Do you think that dreaming about an idea is due to constantly hearing about this and it simply continues from wakeful times to sleep?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Daver2056

Do you think that dreaming about an idea makes it so?
Do you think that dreaming about an idea is a vision of what is to come?
Do you think that dreaming about an idea is due to constantly hearing about this and it simply continues from wakeful times to sleep?

Interesting reply.....

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Woops! I did forget 11/11/11. Actually, it's my birthday so...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

just a week to go to the trash bin

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Ok.So what happens after doomsday comes and goes,hmm. slight miscalulation in the math?Reprieve from G**?Whatever.Has someone found a hole in the desert for naught?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
looks around, yep we are all still here no rapture

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join