It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I guess humour is lost on you. Even though I guess it was a little dry for your average American.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Logman

I wasn't expecting humor. Sorry. It was dry, but there have been others posting here that have longed for destruction so they could be the hero and get the babe. Maybe others have been watching too much Army of Darkness and longing to say, "Shop smart at S-mart" before they do in an imaginary villain.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Logman

there have been others posting here that have longed for destruction so they could be the hero and get the babe.

Aye, hence my role-play.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Here’s the latest from Carl Johan Calleman – he explains the Mayan calendar as being cycles culminating on October 28, 2011 and not the famed December 21, 2012. Personally, what he says makes a lot of sense to me. Plus, it's something I would welcome.

Comets Honda and Elenin fulfill Mayan, Hopi and Christian Prophesies as the Mayan calendar approaches its end on October 28, 2011.

Many people have now heard about the upcoming entry to the inner solar system of the comet Elenin (elenin.org...) and there is a whole range of ideas and speculations about what this might entail. Comets have always been seen as harbingers of auspicious or (more commonly) ominous tidings and this one certainly is no exception. Ideas have been suggested that it is in fact a brown dwarf star, a spaceship or causes earthquakes. Regardless, this upcoming fall two comets, Honda and Elenin, later to be followed by Levy, will arrive creating a sequence of celestial bodies in the skies (www.youtube.com...). The comet Elenin, which has received the greatest attention of these, is estimated to be at its shortest distance from Earth around October 16-20, 2011 close to the midpoint of the seventh day of the Ninth wave (or Universal Underworld). Especially since this is right before the true 13 Ahau culmination date of the Mayan calendar (October 28, 2011), this comet is, regardless of the specific nature and role that it may have, an end time phenomenon. These comets will then arrive against the background of deepening global political and economic chaos produced because the institutions of the world are not consistent with the incoming unity consciousness of the Ninth wave. This mandates a study of how this comet is related to end time prophecies from various sources.

My intuition tells me that Elenin indeed is the Blue Star, which according to the above seems to imply some kind of near impact. To be certain of this we will have to wait and see what color it has. It is however already noteworthy that the Ninth and last sign of the Hopi Prophecy corresponds to what is produced by the Ninth and highest wave of the Mayan calendar. Maybe this comet is in fact also a sign of the returning Quetzalcoatl, the Plumed Serpent, of Aztec/Toltec prophecy.

peace

www.calleman.com...
ed it on 24-6-2011 by Gutterpus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Gutterpus

Calleman isn't a very reliable source of information. His claims have been shown to be wrong many,many times because he misrepresents the Mayans and their culture. Here is a discussion of Calleman by a person that studies the Mayan culture.

2012: Calleman’s ”2011 correlation”

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Harold Camping is such a goof ball!

Well, not really. He did manage to con a lot of gullible people into messing up their lives. So now he is claiming another failure. Well good for him. Let's see how many gullible people fall for this claim.

Let's also not forget the over 1.2 million dollars he received in "donations".

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Addition:

The Truth About October 28th. It Just Got Real. It's Big.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by Ghost375
started on 6/29/2011 @ 01:39 AM
edit on 6/29/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: bold type title

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
A quick question if I may? I'm sifting through two other threads and I haven't seen anything much on this, but could someone please explain what Dark meant by the "sighing crying baby"? What exactly would be a sighing crying baby?

Thanks all!! I do appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling
A quick question if I may? I'm sifting through two other threads and I haven't seen anything much on this, but could someone please explain what Dark meant by the "sighing crying baby"? What exactly would be a sighing crying baby?

Thanks all!! I do appreciate it.

I'll have to look into it. And I will too.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Meanwhile:

More on the dancing "Stars of the Plough"

One sticking point with all this is the so-called "dance of stars of The Plough". I'd like to thank Stereologist for sending me down the path to discover whether Nibiru is actually "a fictional planet invented by Sitchin to sell books and make money." In short order I discovered (albiet through Wikipedia) that:

In the MUL.APIN, Nibiru is identified as Jupiter:
"When the stars of Enlil have been finished, one big star – although its light is dim* – divides the sky in half and stands there: that is, the star of Marduk (MUL dAMAR.UD), Nibiru (né-bé-ru), Jupiter (MULSAG.ME.GAR); it keeps changing its position and crosses the sky.
en.wikipedia.org...(Babylonian_astronomy)""

So then I looked up "the MUL.APIN":

MUL.APIN is the conventional title given to a Babylonian compendium that deals with many diverse aspects of Babylonian astronomy and astrology.
It is in the tradition of earlier star catalogues, the so-called Three Stars Each lists, but represents an expanded version based on more accurate observation, likely compiled around 1000 BC.[1] The text lists the names of 66 stars and constellations and further gives a number of indications, such as rising, setting and culmination dates, that help to map out the basic structure of the Babylonian star map.
The text is preserved in a 7th century BC copy on a pair of tablets, named for their incipit, corresponding to the first constellation of the year, MULAPIN "The Plough", identified with Triangulum plus Gamma Andromedae.
en.wikipedia.org...

So Niburu is actually mentioned in the Babylonian texts as everyone asserts, and is associated with the stars of "The Plough", in this instance these stars being Triangulum plus Gamma Andromedae.

I don't really know where to go with this, just thought I'd post it and see if anyone else can make some sense of it as it relates to the D4rk Kn1ght threads, etc.

*Brown Dwarf?
- TIWWA

edit on 8/1/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Addition:

The Dark (K)night....
by zatara
started on 8/12/2011 @ 07:18 AM

The OP talks about the Batman movie "The Dark Knight", connects it to the The D4rk Kn1ght threads and presents the date August 18th, 2011 as a date to watch for vis-a-vis his observations from viewing the film as well as an inner solar system alignment mentioned by Talltexxxan in this post from the thread:

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
Just gonna throw this tid bit out there for ya, regarding the picture. According to NASA's JPL on Aug 18, 2011 the Earth, Mercury, Sun, and Venus will all be in alignment. And Elenin, Sun and Mars with also be in alignment.

Creating a CROSS in our inner solar system.
dun dun duuuuuuunnn!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Here's a thread I found at 2012forum.com. The discussion revolves around the "dancing stars" of D4rk Kn1ght:

The Dancing Stars...
2012forum.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Here's a discussion of the "Norway Spiral", HAARP and The D4rk Kn1ght's mention of a (then) future event to occur in 2009:

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
...In 2009 there will be a pre-event occurrence visible across large swathes of the northern hemisphere. It is designed to spark interest in alien life beyond what it is now. Some may say this is not enough of a warning, well so be it. However, do bear in mind that when there are hundreds of photos and thousands of eye witnesses to a fleet of mile long glowing UFOs it is not real. It is a warming up event to garner belief in this up and coming 'alien invasion'.

Mile long glowing UFO's? Nope. Norway Spiral? Yes. Perhaps he was speculating on the nature of the "pre-event occurence".

Almost-Smoking Gun That HAARP Was Behind Norway Spiral?
synchromysticismforum.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

The Norway spiral is well known to have been due to a Russian ICBM.

Relating a failed launch to HAARP is rather nonsensical.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Addition:

Curiosity Discovery show and October 28th?
by CuriousEnigma
started on 8/16/2011 @ 03:30 PM

- PS

August 18th to September 5th is the Fifth Night of the Ninth Wave (Destruction).

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I've attempt to understand this prediction but honestly, I just don't get it.

Is there any one post in all of the D4rk Kn1ght threads that just sums up exactly what will happen?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

I don't think he says exactly what happens, but he did say a few signs to look for.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Happy August 18th! Let the destruction begin.

The Fifth Night Of The Ninth Wave
www.calleman.com...
edit on 8/18/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: link

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
I've attempt to understand this prediction but honestly, I just don't get it.

Is there any one post in all of the D4rk Kn1ght threads that just sums up exactly what will happen?

Summary:

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Hal9000,
I'm sorry to sound so short tempered, but did you actually read the first ever post i did about the dark Knight?

OK, im gonna keep this real short, and i swear, the first person who sends ANY hate filled u2u's to me gets them forwarded straight to senior mods.

OK thats out of the way, i'll post the whole thing, from the start, to the best and fullest extent of what I know.

Starting in 2007, yes it has started, they (who they are I do not know. They will just be called 'they') will start a program, it involves making human beings in areas around the world hear and see things. Things that are not real, nor ever can be real. They are man made projections, designed to test reactions, and ultimately cause a world wide collapse in law and order. Why they want this, well again I have no idea at all.

They will use equipment that is able to make a human being 'hear' voices that are as clear as spoken speech, but inside of their heads. They will also make signs and other major occourences in the sky.

One of the major give aways is the nature of these craft in the sky. they will be orbs and disk shaped craft that shine, a bright silver in colour. Why this is is not known, but this was made abundantley clear this is how they will appear to those who observe them.

Following the 'ramping up' period as it was explained, they will lead up to an all out assault against us. This, this is the lead up up to the dark knight.

(My sig is dark knight for a reason. After i was told this, i started to prep for getting out of civilisation. This was a clarion call for any one else who knows of the dark knight to contact me. This name is across MANY forums, and for a soul reason. i needed more info from a certain person who i have never met at all, but does know about dark knight)

Now, dark knight is Oct 28th, 2011. That is it, the real deal. This day will be so bad, so full of images and other 'events', that it all falls down. the survivors are then real easy pickings after such an electronic assault against their minds.

Now, i and 7 others, 8 in total, have made major plans to get well well well out of civilisation. We know whats coming and how, we just do not want to be around.

What you see and hear in the coming years is not real folks, it is an illusion designed to spread fear and terror amongst humanity.

So, believe it or not, ready or not, its coming.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by D4rk Kn1ght]

D4rk Kn1ght's Prophecy Is Coming True!

edit on 8/18/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I have read EVERY post D4rk Kn1ght made and actually those threads are what prompted me to join ATS, whether I believe it or not...makes no difference....but I will say this...it made for an interesting read.

Is it just me or did DK seem "different" during the last posts when he was banned for whatever reason? Just seemed different all around...

Also, seems as though his story was starting to alter as time passed...at first his story stayed EXACTLY the same not counting the "new" information he would add...but there at the end small details started changing and he would sometimes almost contradict himself.

Either way, I do see things going on in our world today that look as though some truth may have been in his wild story...I guess we wait it out and see....

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join